ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 41
« First < 303637383940 41 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden as the new Favorite deserves his own thread
Eleazar 09:29 AM 03-04-2020
The quotes the old fellow generates are unique. Should have strong appeal to those who something something.

Discuss :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:11 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Of course, the fondling, sniffing, weirdness, which he does in public, has been all over the internet for years.

Quite a bit different that forcible finger fucking.
Yeah no one cares about that.

It's pretty sad that you are grasping for things like this to convince yourself Biden can be President.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:14 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah no one cares about that.

It's pretty sad that you are grasping for things like this to convince yourself Biden can be President.
I have no idea whether Biden can be president. I just know that he will be not as bad as the current disaster in the Oval Office.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:16 PM 05-22-2020
I have no idea whether Biden can be president. I just know that he will be not as bad as the current disaster in the Oval Office.
The mere fact he'd raise taxes and slam a bunch of regulations on the economy makes him a total loser.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:49 AM Yesterday
I have no idea whether Biden can be president. I just know that he will be not as bad as the current disaster in the Oval Office Biden is much more close to my own personal politics than Trump is.
FTFY
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:55 AM Yesterday
I just know
Know what I know? I know enough to vote opposite of whatever a douche bag in Calizuela votes for.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:12 AM Yesterday
If Biden wins-and after CV19 is over-Expect the largest tax hike ever!!!!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:54 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:09 PM Yesterday

2020 will be even worse for moonbats
[Reply]
2bikemike 07:57 PM Yesterday
Kind of looks like Tara Reade is falling apart, doesn't it. Apparently she made up her degree. I hear there is a NYT article coming down the pike about her. It would appear that Ms. Reade may actually be a pathological liar.
Even if it falls apart, it certainly exposed the idiots on the left that went after Kavanaugh! At least Tara Reade had some details. More than I can say for Blasey Ford. For the record I question a person's motive for coming forward after so many years have gone by.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:05 PM Yesterday
Kind of looks like Tara Reade is falling apart, doesn't it. Apparently she made up her degree. I hear there is a NYT article coming down the pike about her. It would appear that Ms. Reade may actually be a pathological liar.
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No one actually cares.
:-)of course
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Even if it falls apart, it certainly exposed the idiots on the left that went after Kavanaugh! At least Tara Reade had some details. More than I can say for Blasey Ford. For the record I question a person's motive for coming forward after so many years have gone by.
No she didn't. Unless you're counting "details" that aren't true.
What a ridiculous comment.:-)

Her attorney just quit. Not generally a good sign.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:23 PM Yesterday
So...Last week Reade told CNN she received a degree from Antioch University and that she was a visiting professor on and off for five years.

The university says she attended but did not graduate and that she was never a faculty member, but she did provide several hours of administrative work.

Additionally, over the years, Reade has testified as an expert witness in domestic violence trials. Outcomes of cases she testified in are now being looked at because she likely lied about her credentials, including her education and experience. Trial results could be overturned.

JFC...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/polit...yer/index.html
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
So...Last week Reade told CNN she received a degree from Antioch University and that she was a visiting professor on and off for five years.

The university says she attended but did not graduate and that she was never a faculty member, but she did provide several hours of administrative work.

Additionally, over the years, Reade has testified as an expert witness in domestic violence trials. Outcomes of cases she testified in are now being looked at because she likely lied about her credentials, including her education and experience. Trial results could be overturned.

JFC...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/polit...yer/index.html
You'd think a powerful guy like Biden would be assaulting some more respectable women
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:47 AM Today
Mueller's beak nosed bulldog hosted a fundraiser for Biden if it's any surprise.

Andy Weissmann, as part of the SCO, got to use federal tools of surveillance to investigate Trump and his entire team.

Now, Weissmann gets to sell that information to Joe Biden.

— Matt 🇺🇸 (@Xenos_on_ice) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

2020 will be even worse for moonbats
NO POLITICIAN IS WORTH THAT MUCH EMOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 40 of 41
« First < 303637383940 41 >
Up