ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 31
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldnít make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 04:13 PM 02-14-2019
Trump winning probably depends on whether there's a recession hits before the next election. We're getting close according to many indicators:

https://www.mauldineconomics.com/fro...d-and-crawdads
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:14 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl:
Trump winning probably depends on whether there's a recession hits before the next election. We're getting close according to many indicators:

https://www.mauldineconomics.com/fro...d-and-crawdads
No we are not XD
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:18 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No we are not XD
There are definitely some cracks emerging in the markets/overall economy. We're due for a correction.
[Reply]
scho63 01:00 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Not sure why people bring up economy as a reason he will win. Economy was great this cycle too, and minorities still voted against GOP.

They will always vote against the gop. Race trumps economics. Decades of polling data proves that
Really dude? :-)

"It's the economy stupid" - best quote from Bill Clinton years
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:33 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Really dude? :-)

"It's the economy stupid" - best quote from Bill Clinton years
You didnít even address my point.

Here, letís try again: we just found out 3 months ago that minority voters DO NOT CARE about the economy. They vote Dem no matter what the economy does. I canít believe you havenít noticed this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 05-11-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 12:41 AM 05-11-2019
The Greatest President since Lincoln is going to walk across the finish-line sipping a mint julep and playing a banjo.

Aw, who am I kidding? Even though he's going to dominate, he's going to run like hell and crush everyone who gets in his way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 AM 05-11-2019
I can't wait for round two of the libtears.

It's going to be like watching Thanos win in Endgame.
[Reply]
Bump 01:20 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can't wait for round two of the libtears.

It's going to be like watching Thanos win in Endgame.
Ya I can't wait for the pictures of them crying again after they lose again.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:29 AM 05-11-2019
It won't be an easy win....

The China deal hitting skids and tariff games is a bad optic.

Dems will never give him his immigration reform and border security

He can win certainly but Don needs a smooth year to make it easy and nothing Don does is smooth.

The Dems do not understand that there is a bigger ani democrat/progressive base than a pro Trump base and every day they make the anti dem base bigger with these foolish antics in congress and the constant attack by media on trump
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:43 AM 05-11-2019
Looking forward to the debates with Biden, thereís gonna be fierce gusts of hot air swirling around... but Creepy Joe will ultimately succumb, he just doesnít have the enough energy to match Don on the campaign trail
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:56 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
God his energy.

How does he keep it up at 72.

I'm planning on being dead.
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:58 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
It won't be an easy win....

The China deal hitting skids and tariff games is a bad optic.
You must be losing money since it's the investment crowd and certain specific industries affected by the tariffs, the lovers of managed trade and those spoiled rotten by govt provided markets—but not others.

I wouldn't be surprised if some leading Establishment figures didn't work China's Xi, over to back-out, to hurt Trump. The same way Kerry has been talking to Iran over Trump and Obama following Trump after his foreign visits.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:03 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Baphomet:
The Dems do not understand that there is a bigger ani democrat/progressive base than a pro Trump base ...
There's more registered Democrats than registered Republicans. You need to check your facts.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:28 AM 05-11-2019
At Fenway in Boston...

[Reply]
Page 5 of 31
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up