ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>People Are Worrying That Kanye West Is Getting Radicalized By The Far Right
Taco John 01:25 AM 04-24-2018

Quality read about Kanye's scary conversion to conservatism:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...292#.cbwgVgoXo
[Reply]
Taco John 05:41 PM 04-25-2018
Every page that this thread goes further demonstrates the premise - that Kanye *is* influential.
[Reply]
NewChief 05:41 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Oh Fer****sakes. Did they mention consumption of anti-freeze, too?

I think we're at an impasse. Liberals are enlightened loving people who gently chide others in a generous effort to better them, and Conservatives are hateful bile spewing idiots.

Point conceded. You win. I'm showing you my belly.
Sorry, man. I know it sucks carrying water for intellectual and cultural inferiors.
[Reply]
seamonster 05:42 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So you too can't separate people's love of his music vs the man himself.

Gotcha.

I bet you just love the life style choices and politics every ever entertainer you enjoy, don't you?

Of course you do. You must, since you're completely unable to separate the two.
Please. Plenty of rubes in this thread were claiming Kanye had "faded" and wasn't relevant. That's bullshit. He just does bad shtick. And always has. The only reason you're taking a dump on Kanye now is because of the Trump shtick, which isn't even his worst.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:42 PM 04-25-2018
Look at this liberal jockin' Kanye West....

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sucks. His first 2 cd's were pretty phenomenal. 3rd wasn't as good but not bad. After that shit went down hill. He's got some good music, but he's a dick.

[Reply]
Taco John 05:43 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm a hip liberal. I said I could separate his music from his political beliefs. Show me all the hip conservatives who say the same whenever X, Y, Z artist makes a leftist political statement.

This is silly talk. I wouldn't be able to listen to music if I couldn't separate artists music from their political beliefs. Same goes with Hollywood movies. My favorite actor is Leo, but I sure as hell wouldn't vote for him.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:43 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Please. Plenty of rubes in this thread were claiming Kanye had "faded" and wasn't relevant. That's bullshit. He just does bad shtick. And always has. The only reason you're taking a dump on Kanye now is because of the Trump shtick, which isn't even his worst.
Yup, you're still a moron that doesn't recognize Kanye's criticisms started and persisted long before Trump was ever in the picture.

It's a demonstration that you have no clue what you're talking about.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:44 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
His SNL meltdown

Liberal edave....
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:45 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He almost certainly has some type of underlying mental illness.
Liberal Hamas Jenkins...
[Reply]
seamonster 05:47 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm a hip liberal. I said I could separate his music from his political beliefs. Show me all the hip conservatives who say the same whenever X, Y, Z artist makes a leftist political statement.
Research 50 cent.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:48 PM 04-25-2018
Ask Reaper. He's gone on and on about how Kanye is some sort of amazing music producer that changed hip-hop etc or some bullshit like that.
Me, back in 2016.

Want me to find the Kanye/Taylor thread from before?

Im sure it's chalked full of gems.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:50 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He almost certainly has some type of underlying mental illness.
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I completely agree with this.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showt...=298188&page=6

:-)

[Reply]
Detoxing 05:51 PM 04-25-2018
We can do this shit all day boys, this the sword you wanna die on? TJ already impaled himself.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:53 PM 04-25-2018
There goes that LIBERAL edave again....

Originally Posted by eDave:

"Kanye West is a shitbag". Never has so much been said with so few words. This is part of what you remember about a man. And remembering him is how he becomes immortal.

[Reply]
seamonster 05:53 PM 04-25-2018
Yup, you're still a moron that doesn't recognize Kanye's criticisms started and persisted long before Trump was ever in the picture.

It's a demonstration that you have no clue what you're talking about.
You're too intellectually dishonest and pussy to admit you had NO IDEA HE RELEASED A MAJOR RECORD IN 2016. You were claiming he "checked out years ago" yet he had the "hottest" tour two fucking years ago.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:56 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by seamonster:
You're too intellectually dishonest and pussy to admit you had NO IDEA HE RELEASED A MAJOR RECORD IN 2016. You were claiming he "checked out years ago" yet he had the "hottest" tour two ****ing years ago.
"checked out"

As in mentally, you mental midget. My lord.

Again, find me a quote in this thread where ANY liberal claims he has no talent.

Find it or shut the fuck up. It's really that simple.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up