ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>People Are Worrying That Kanye West Is Getting Radicalized By The Far Right
Taco John 01:25 AM 04-24-2018

Quality read about Kanye's scary conversion to conservatism:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...292#.cbwgVgoXo
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:22 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:
A lot more likely than a blue wave.
Inane.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:23 PM 04-24-2018
Uppity.
[Reply]
seamonster 05:23 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
MUSICAL genius.

Bat shit crazy and self-obsessed has always been his M.O.

No one takes Kanye the MAN seriously.
So if kanye has always been like this, why all of a sudden is he now "bat shit crazy", a "moron", and "no on TAKES HIM SERIOUSLY!!!". He's been a media darling for decades...Seems like he's touched a nerve with bigoted liberals.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:28 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Inane.
I've been called worse and been right.

I don't know about 2018 yet, but I'm certain Trump, himself, will get a significant amount of Black votes in 2020.

As far as Kanye goes, I don't know that he will get anyone new to the polls, but I do expect his influence to be depressing for the Democrats.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:34 PM 04-24-2018
My point exactly.

No one, ever, has given a shit about all the awkward shit Kanye says and does. That's what he's known for. It's part of celeb status.

But now that Alex Jones wants him on his show Detective Taco is here to tell us how his opinion is change the game.
Are you trying to argue that no one took Kanye's pronouncement seriously in the evaluation of the Bush administration post-Katrina?

FTR - I'm on board with the whole 'Kanye's a knucklehead to says off-the-cuff outlandish shit a lot' bandwagon as well.

But that's different than saying no one ever listens to him, or that no one puts credence into celebrity opinion.

[So FTR, I also got a library card as a kid after Fonzie said the library was cool :-)]

This is smelling a lot like Laura Ingraham's 'shut up and dribble' remark at Lebron a month or so ago, where people were aghast that she would be so dismissive of 'well-reasoned activist voices.'
[Reply]
Taco John 05:41 PM 04-24-2018
The other interesting part of the Kanye stuff is that he's exposing his audience not only to Candace Owens, but also Scott Adams... The leftist media is now sniping at Adams.

This is the second Jeff Bezos media property to slander me with fake news in one day. In 48 hours I have been called by "journalists" a holocaust denier, a Men's Rights Advocate, ALT-RIGHT, racist, "former cartoonist" and now . . . pro-rape? Watch carefully how this works. https://t.co/xyyQSxxa6q

— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) April 24, 2018

[Reply]
Munson 06:09 PM 04-24-2018

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:13 PM 04-24-2018
To my dismay, blue wave coming. Like some horrible estrus gone wrong .
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:19 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Quality read about Kanye's scary conversion to conservatism:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...292#.cbwgVgoXo

.....And?
[Reply]
Rausch 08:37 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
.....And?
Exactly.

Kanye is fucking insane. Literally. He has mental health issues.

Oddly enough much like many of the president's haters...
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:45 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are you trying to argue that no one took Kanye's pronouncement seriously in the evaluation of the Bush administration post-Katrina?
That was 13 years ago.

A lot has changed since then.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:51 PM 04-24-2018
That was 13 years ago.

Including the concepts of 'no one' and 'ever?'
[Reply]
Taco John 11:09 PM 04-24-2018
That was 13 years ago.

Yeah, now he has eight platinum albums.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:12 PM 04-24-2018
I don't even care about Kanye. I care about black conservatives, many who I follow and interact with on Twitter.

I'm so proud that Candace Owens is finally getting some national spotlight thanks to 'Ye.

Far right? Allow me to clarify: I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs. I believe the Democrats have strapped us to our past to prevent us from our futures. And I won’t stop fighting until all black Americans see that.
I’m not far right—I’m free. pic.twitter.com/wtqCuYPtM2

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) April 21, 2018

[Reply]
Taco John 11:13 PM 04-24-2018
This guy is a great follow too...

Me: Listening to @kanyewest after his @RealCandaceO tweet pic.twitter.com/wf6oPQ3nw7

— Terrence K. Williams (@w_terrence) April 24, 2018

[Reply]
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up