ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>People Are Worrying That Kanye West Is Getting Radicalized By The Far Right
Taco John 01:25 AM 04-24-2018

Quality read about Kanye's scary conversion to conservatism:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...292#.cbwgVgoXo
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:51 PM 04-24-2018
Who?
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:54 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Who?
Kanye. You know, that guy people turn to when they're looking for a reasonable, measured, thought provoking statement.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Kanye. You know, that guy people turn to when they're looking for a reasonable, measured, thought provoking statement.
:-)

I don't expect someone as dull witted as you to understand the significance of Kanye's actions at this point in time, but I do find great amusement in you trying to showcase your wit anyway. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:59 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:

I don't expect someone as dull witted as you to understand the significance of Kanye's actions at this point in time, but I do find great amusement in you trying to showcase your wit anyway. Good stuff.
Please Detective, ravish us with your hip-hop knowledge.

People like Kanye's music. But most have always thought of him as a fucking head case. Critics and fans alike.

To say otherwise demonstrates how ignorant you are.

Anyway, can't wait to see all those young black males who turn out to vote Trump because of Kanye!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:59 PM 04-24-2018

[Reply]
Taco John 05:02 PM 04-24-2018
Please Detective, ravish us with your hip-hop knowledge.

People like Kanye's music. But most have always thought of him as a ****ing head case. Critics and fans alike.

To say otherwise demonstrates how ignorant you are.

Anyway, can't wait to see all those young black males who turn out to vote Trump because of Kanye!
That's just moronic and untrue.

I don't personally think the guy is a genius. I like only his first album, truthfully. But that dude has an intense following of people who DO think he's a genius, head case and all.

I don't really know what you think you're arguing. Kanye isn't famous? Kanye isn't influential? Whatever it is, you gotta be you, man.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:02 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
My point exactly.

No one, ever, has given a shit about all the awkward shit Kanye says and does. That's what he's known for. It's part of celeb status.

But now that Alex Jones wants him on his show Detective Taco is here to tell us how his opinion is change the game.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:04 PM 04-24-2018
The biggest black cross-influential celebrity in modern culture is telling his audience they should be paying attention to black conservatives and reject leftist ideas.

Detox responds with "so what, nobody listens to Kanye."

That's brilliant, man. You are a genius.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:06 PM 04-24-2018
That's just moronic and untrue.

I don't personally think the guy is a genius. I like only his first album, truthfully. But that dude has an intense following of people who DO think he's a genius, head case and all.

I don't really know what you think you're arguing. Kanye isn't famous? Kanye isn't influential? Whatever it is, you gotta be you, man.
MUSICAL genius.

Bat shit crazy and self-obsessed has always been his M.O.

No one takes Kanye the MAN seriously.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:07 PM 04-24-2018
s.

Detox responds with "so what, nobody listens to Kanye."
No one said that. At all. Liar.

Quote me of fuck off.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:09 PM 04-24-2018
No1curr
[Reply]
Taco John 05:12 PM 04-24-2018
MUSICAL genius.

Bat shit crazy and self-obsessed has always been his M.O.

No one takes Kanye the MAN seriously.

Okay bud. I believe you believe that. I just know better than you, as usual.

Again, it's not that I think he's a genius. I just know that there is a sub-culture of people that do. It doesn't mean anything to me that you don't know this. This is a rather boring conversation, as they all are with you, largely because you don't know much about much.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:17 PM 04-24-2018
The best part is that I'll be proven right as this thread grows over time with Kanye's antics which, whether crazy, self-obsessed, or whatever, will continue to create headlines and discussion over time.

Also, Candace Owens will increase in stature during that same period of time, doing the same.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:19 PM 04-24-2018

Okay bud. I believe you believe that. I just know better than you, as usual.

Again, it's not that I think he's a genius. I just know that there is a sub-culture of people that do. It doesn't mean anything to me that you don't know this. This is a rather boring conversation, as they all are with you, largely because you don't know much about much.
Cool story. We'll be waiting for that black republican turn out.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:21 PM 04-24-2018
Cool story. We'll be waiting for that black republican turn out.
A lot more likely than a blue wave.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up