ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>People Are Worrying That Kanye West Is Getting Radicalized By The Far Right
Taco John 01:25 AM 04-24-2018

Quality read about Kanye's scary conversion to conservatism:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...292#.cbwgVgoXo
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:05 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Anybody who actually cares what he or another celebrity thinks about politics has room to rent in their head
Says the same Captain #NeverTrump who loves to constantly bitch and whine about what Trump thinks about politics

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:15 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Says the same Captain #NeverTrump who loves to constantly bitch and whine about what Trump thinks about politics

Or, more saliently, judges the intelligence of CP posters on the exclusive standard of whether or not they are as disaffected with and emotional over the Trump administration as he is.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:14 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Anybody who actually cares what he or another celebrity thinks about politics has room to rent in their head
That's silly talk.

If celebrity culture didn't matter, there wouldn't be a billion dollar industries based on it.

It doesn't matter the you (or I) don't care about what Kanye thinks. THAT is what doesn't matter. What DOES matter are the people who ARE influenced by Kanye. Prior to this week, those people would have largely been considered left leaning moderates - most of which don't vote.

But whether they vote or not almost doesn't matter, because Kanye can influence the discussion happening in broader culture. Kanye can create news cycles. Kanye can change minds, especially in youth and black community.

Waving this off is fine, but it doesn't minimize the relevance of this black swan event. Nobody could have guessed that Kanye would be slinging for conservative ideas during the 2018 mid-term run ups. His new album launches in June.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:16 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:
That's silly talk.

If celebrity culture didn't matter, there wouldn't be a billion dollar industries based on it.

It doesn't matter the you (or I) don't care about what Kanye thinks. THAT is what doesn't matter. What DOES matter are the people who ARE influenced by Kanye. Prior to this week, those people would have largely been considered left leaning moderates - most of which don't vote.

But whether they vote or not almost doesn't matter, because Kanye can influence the discussion happening in broader culture. Kanye can create news cycles. Kanye can change minds, especially in youth and black community.

Waving this off is fine, but it doesn't minimize the relevance of this black swan event. Nobody could have guessed that Kanye would be slinging for conservative ideas during the 2018 mid-term run ups. His new album launches in June.

Anyone who follows hip-hop culture in the slightest understands that Kanye is a damn nut bag that's all over the place with his thoughts and views.

No one cares what he thinks. Dude lost his marbles.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:18 PM 04-24-2018
That's silly talk.

On a more hilarious note with Yeezy off-plantation, I now have a new derisive nickname for the Kardashians.

Saw Kim referred to a 'brood mare of colonizer stock' yesterday
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:27 PM 04-24-2018

Snoop: "I smoke weed. Weed don't make you do that. What the **** is he on?" :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 04:39 PM 04-24-2018
I don't know about anybody else, but I go to Detoxing when I want to know what's up with hip hop culture.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:40 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
On a more hilarious note with Yeezy off-plantation, I now have a new derisive nickname for the Kardashians.

Saw Kim referred to a 'brood mare of colonizer stock' yesterday
Savage.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:41 PM 04-24-2018
I don't know about anybody else, but I go to Detoxing when I want to know what's up with hip hop culture.
You don't have to. Ask Snoop.

Or the general consensus.....
[Reply]
Taco John 04:43 PM 04-24-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You don't have to. Ask Snoop.

Or the general consensus.....
Snoop! General consensus? That's hilarious.

You know shit about hip hop culture.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:45 PM 04-24-2018
Snoop! General consensus? That's hilarious.

You know shit about hip hop culture.
:-) let me guess, you're an expert? :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 04:46 PM 04-24-2018
"Why I know all about punk rock. Just ask Metallica. What more do you need to know?"
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:47 PM 04-24-2018

His erratic behavior is well documented.

But yes, i'm sure he's motivating millions of young black men to vote Republican :-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:48 PM 04-24-2018
Detective Taco acts like people aren't aware of Kanye's erratic, unstable personality.

[Reply]
Detoxing 04:51 PM 04-24-2018
"Jay Z! Don't kill me Jay Z! Call me!"

-Kanye upset that Jay Z didn't call him after Kim's jewelry got snatched.....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up