ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Otter 07:59 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM
~~:-)
Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:06 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM
:-)
(sorry, MM. You probably wish I would not kudos but you get them nonetheless)
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:07 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.
So he used YOUR tactic and you don't like it?
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:10 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
So he used YOUR tactic and you don't like it?
Oh, so it's ok for one to say something and not the other? Nice double standard there, Meme.
[Reply]
Spott 08:11 AM 11-10-2003
Sure, go ahead and leave us Mr 2nd place. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:11 AM 11-10-2003
I like football.
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:13 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I like football.
Really? I like p*ssy....Oops, someone might consider that sexist. I better watch out...What a load of horseshit.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:15 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by ndbbm:
Really? I like p*ssy....
Agreed.
[Reply]
Mark M 08:15 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?
My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:16 AM 11-10-2003
He_denied_my_request_to_have_my_account_at_the_Drain_deleted,_so_deny_him_his_request.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:18 AM 11-10-2003
Oh, so it's ok for one to say something and not the other? Nice double standard there, Meme.
uh, the lesson here is ,don't be making racial slurs to GET a reaction and then turn around and get upset when the reaction is bigger than you anticipated when your racist tendencies are witnessed for what they are.
[Reply]
ndbbm 08:22 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
uh, the lesson here is ,don't be making racial slurs to GET a reaction and then turn around and get upset when the reaction is bigger than you anticipated when your racist tendencies are witnessed for what they are.
Racist tendencies? You've gotta be kidding me. You and I have never, and I mean never, agreed on one thing. I'll say this much though. I think when folks call you some of the names that they do, they have done much worse than Otter has...I see this as a witch hunt.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:23 AM 11-10-2003
I'm ignorant on all this drama, but if Otter's only "racial" comment was calling TJ, who, apparently is of latin descent, a Mexican, then I don't see how that could be racist. Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?
[Reply]
morphius 08:24 AM 11-10-2003
Donko boy has always been super touchy about his heritage, almost to the point that I think for some reason he is embarrassed by it.

I think I will leave it at that.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:26 AM 11-10-2003
Racist tendencies? You've gotta be kidding me. You and I have never, and I mean never, agreed on one thing. I'll say this much though. I think when folks call you some of the names that they do, they have done much worse than Otter has...I see this as a witch hunt.
You are right. They usually use bigoted and/or misogynist names. If they ever did that in a PM, and they haven't been that stupid, you'd bet I'd get their asses fried.

If the 'moderators' choose to ignore personal attacks on the board that is one thing...if they choose to ignore them being sent directly to an individual off of the board that is quite another.

It sounds like both parties are at fault here...however one should not be USING a racist remark to get a reaction and then whining when it turns out worse than he expected.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up