ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2957 of 4879
« First < 1957245728572907294729532954295529562957 295829592960296129673007305734573957 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:39 PM 07-12-2022
I want to know why Denver is magically 800 points higher is SB odds than the Chargers...all they did was sell the farm for Wilson and hire a rookie staff.

Not one single team would pick Wilson over Herbert at this stage...LA has a much better roster...and just added Mack.

There are other factors driving these disproportionate odds...they are essentially saying Donks are a top 6 team...overnight. Vegas obviously knows the power of a globalist like Walton buying a team..and adjust it's odds accordingly.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:43 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I think your Manning stats are off… he started 208 games for Indy, had 54,828 yards, 399 TDs and 198 INTs. Interestingly, all of his passing stats were improved after joining Denver, even with his last statistically horrible season.
My bad... I was capturing just 10 years worth of data (equal to what Wilson has) and was going to present it one way and then pivoted. Now I see the flaw. I was looking at it and thinking something isn't right.

Good catch.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:45 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
:-) ... all this reaching, but hey I am certain you will be here either way... not so much for the other Donk visitors who show up until the horse poop hits the fan
You are one of the more honorable rivals.
:-) Nothing here really... just more of an exercise like the one that compares the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations. And, as I mentioned in Hef's reply... I had a couple of ways I was looking at their "pre Denver" data and trying to just use 10 years (equal to Wilson). I kind of ****ed that up, but whatever... carry on. I should have taken the data and tried to normalize it or something similar. Oh well... multi-tasking fail.

This portion still applies:

Both had 2 SB appearances with 1 win and 1 loss.

Manning joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after losing in the AFC Title game.

Wilson joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after winning the SB.

One joined Denver as a FA after a serious injury.
One joined Denver via trade and has man boobs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:46 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I want to know why Denver is magically 800 points higher is SB odds than the Chargers...all they did was sell the farm for Wilson and hire a rookie staff.

Not one single team would pick Wilson over Herbert at this stage...LA has a much better roster...and just added Mack.

There are other factors driving these disproportionate odds...they are essentially saying Donks are a top 6 team...overnight. Vegas obviously knows the power of a globalist like Walton buying a team..and adjust it's odds accordingly.
That's the way it's supposed to work though, yeah? #becausedenver
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:50 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

That's easy. They're the Chargers.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:54 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That's the way it's supposed to work though, yeah? #becausedenver
You mean the team with most cheating violations in the history of the NFL? Yes... cheating is the foundation of the team you root for...regardless if you can accept this fact or not. It's the culture...

I'm merely pointing out inconsistencies in the sudden rise of a 7-9 team..trading away 3 starters, losing Miller, adding no top draft talent, having a bad OL...and landing a QB that didn't make the playoffs last season...all while hiring a rookie staff that has never been in their respective positions before...and implementing a new system on both sides of the ball.

This is the new formula for building a sure-fire top 6 NFL team in a single off-season?..according to Vegas it is...

This smells like the 12-4 Raiders....
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:14 PM 07-12-2022
Maybe Archie can adopt Russell. Then again Eli's two SB wins against Brady, burned up any blackmail material he had left
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:16 PM 07-12-2022
:-) Nothing here really... just more of an exercise like the one that compares the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations. And, as I mentioned in Hef's reply... I had a couple of ways I was looking at their "pre Denver" data and trying to just use 10 years (equal to Wilson). I kind of ****ed that up, but whatever... carry on. I should have taken the data and tried to normalize it or something similar. Oh well... multi-tasking fail.

This portion still applies:

Both had 2 SB appearances with 1 win and 1 loss.

Manning joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after losing in the AFC Title game.

Wilson joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after winning the SB.

One joined Denver as a FA after a serious injury.
One joined Denver via trade and has man boobs.
Going with per attempt or per game stats:

Manning/Wilson
TD%: 5.5/6.2
INT%: 2.7/1.8
YPG: 263.6/234.6

Wilson throws TDs more often and INTs less often than Manning did before joining the Broncos, but throws for fewer yards per game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 PM 07-12-2022
Means what… 8 wins by your account?
I could see 9 and last place bit 8 isn't a bad guess either
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:25 PM 07-12-2022
Best deep passer in the NFL.

https://bestballstats.com/2021/08/25...-deep-passers/

"Far and away the best deep passer has been Russell Wilson."
So did his receivers come with him, or is he gonna be throwing to no pro bowl receivers?
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:45 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So did his receivers come with him, or is he gonna be throwing to no pro bowl receivers?
No pro bowl receivers YET.

Did you know that Tyler Lockett has never caught an NFL TD pass from anyone not named Russell Wilson?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 07-12-2022
No pro bowl receivers YET.

Did you know that Tyler Lockett has never caught an NFL TD pass from anyone not named Russell Wilson?
Who fucking cares, lmao. No pro bowl players…. AT ALL!!
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:52 PM 07-12-2022
Who fucking cares, lmao. No pro bowl players…. AT ALL!!
It's a good thing you're so excited by pro bowl appearances, because there will be some Chiefs playing in Las Vegas again at the end of this season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:04 PM 07-12-2022
Who ****ing cares, lmao. No pro bowl players…. AT ALL!!
Yet...the addition of Wilson, alone, catapults them to the 6th best team in the entire NFL. They have the same odds as the Packers...

NFL.com had their best player listed at #176 in the redraft...not counting Wilson.

I guess I grossly underestimated that he hasn't won a divisional post-season game in 5-6 years. Must have been saving up all the SB mojo...until the right ownership group arrived.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:45 PM 07-12-2022
The NFL wanted the Raiders to be the next dynasty but they screwed it up so now they are pivoting back to Denver.
[Reply]
Page 2957 of 4879
« First < 1957245728572907294729532954295529562957 295829592960296129673007305734573957 > Last »
Up