ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 114
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 06:50 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by SPchief:
he drives an apricot BMW
Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
[Reply]
jspchief 06:54 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
ok, we've officially over-dosed on vagina-powered-you-go-girl-sister-love....from the men here...

you got played...big fcking deal...it clearly isn't the first time so spare us the "I'm shocked" routine

and no - he doesn't feel bad....he got laid and he doesn't have to hang out and pretend to listen to you any more...win win...

the fundmental problem here is you assuming you're special...were you an only child?

god I'm sorry I read this thread
I have to agree.

It's sad that you allowed yourself to get played. It's even sadder that you chose to broadcast it here.

And of course the saddest part will be the losers around here that try zero in on Moo's sloppy seconds by catching you on the rebound.
[Reply]
rad 07:50 AM 09-06-2006
Holy Crap!! I checked this out before leaving for work last night and was only a couple pages long. Now 6 pages!!!! That's why I love the Planet, except for me missing every ****ing thing.

Just a quick question, luv. When moooo laughed, did milk come out his nose?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:51 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Take my name off your list. You're alright.
You are a moran!
[Reply]
greg63 08:26 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Not true, I don't like him becuase

a. he lives in denver
b. he drives an apricot BMW
c. he walks to work while having such BMW
d. he lives in denver
e. he has fun at his job
f. he lives in denver

j/k rainman is a cool cat

Did you mention that he lives in Denver???
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:30 AM 09-06-2006
ok, we've officially over-dosed on vagina-powered-you-go-girl-sister-love....from the men here...

you got played...big fcking deal...it clearly isn't the first time so spare us the "I'm shocked" routine

and no - he doesn't feel bad....he got laid and he doesn't have to hang out and pretend to listen to you any more...win win...

the fundmental problem here is you assuming you're special...were you an only child?

Heh, come on Can. Get in touch with your feminine side.
[Reply]
chagrin 08:31 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
Holy Crap!! I checked this out before leaving for work last night and was only a couple pages long. Now 6 pages!!!! That's why I love the Planet, except for me missing every ****ing thing.

Just a quick question, luv. When moooo laughed, did milk come out his nose?
First of all, this is page 28 now, heh.

Secondly, it wasn't his nose, and that wasn't milk
giggitty
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 08:42 AM 09-06-2006
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. Guess you two aren't interested in meeting up Saturday? heh.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:45 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
First of all, this is page 28 now, heh.

Secondly, it wasn't his nose, and that wasn't milk
giggitty
You might want to re-set your posts per page, it is only page 6 for some of us. :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:52 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. Guess you two aren't interested in meeting up Saturday? heh.
Come on down to Springfield. We luv to have fun.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:56 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Come on down to Springfield. We luv to have fun.
:-)

Indeed we do. Sadly, I am going to have to lock it down for a little while...roomies birthday last night at Trolley's after an earlier meeting at Patton Alley. No more money spent on entertainment for this guy for a while.

-Zach
*In lock down mode*
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:19 AM 09-06-2006

Unfortunately, many of us had to read/witness Moo's sappy, tormented philospher bull crap "courtship" of luv many a night over the past few months, so we know first hand how she got played. Granted, she will learn form this, but it pisses me off that a gay sounding guy like Moo got away with it and, actually scored. It takes all kinds I guess.
[Reply]
Jilly 10:00 AM 09-06-2006
So, here's the deal...

1. Luv, how in the HELL did the girlfriend get your number or even know to call you, that freaks me out jus a little. And how in the hell do you know what's going on with them now?

2. PLEASE, you already have a horrible self esteem - PLEASE don't let this make that worse. Mistakes happen and you made one, (mooo made one too, we know and he'll live with those consequences) BUT that doesn't mean you're a horrible person, it just means you'll be a little more careful and aware next time. Don't play the victim, just own up to it, be hurt (but not for long), and then live this life - for you, not for a guy, not for friends, for you and what makes you happy.
[Reply]
chagrin 10:02 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
You might want to re-set your posts per page, it is only page 6 for some of us. :-)
I get something like 16 per page now, and that's too much
[Reply]
DMAC 10:04 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by rad:
When moooo laughed, did milk come out his nose?
I could totally twist that around to be very disgusting...but I won't. :-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 114
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Up