Yards (1959)
Completion percentage (72.4%)
Fewest interceptions thrown (0)
Yards per attempt (8.7)
Rating (120)
Game winning drives (3)

Unfortunately he is the:
2nd most sacked quarterback (21)

(He has played 7 games, while 30 other quarterbacks have played 6, but these stats don't lie)
[Reply]
Best22 06:54 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just as the Chiefs defense gave Alex Smith an opportunity to win the Redskins game by forcing a field goal
"Forced":-).

Doctson dropped the ball in the end zone. Defense didn't force shite, Alex saved our bacon

Sad fact is we drafted Mahomes but he can't help us. At all. He can't top what Smith has done. No rookie has ever done that. The problem with this team is the defense, and we have few answers there right now.

That's the sad part. We can scream Mahomes all day but he won't do better than 15 TD, 0 INT, 2000 yards. He can't.

Defense is the problem. Has been all year. Just so shoddy
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:57 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:

Doctson dropped the ball in the end zone. Defense didn't force shit, Alex saved our bacon

Sad fact is we drafted Mahomes but he can't help us. At all. He can't top what Smith has done. No rookie has ever done that. The problem with this team is the defense, and we have few answers there right now.

That's the sad part. We can scream Mahomes all day but he won't do better than 15 TD, 0 INT, 2000 yards. He can't.

No one is talking about Mahomes in this thread.

We're just looking for a little responsibility for the MVP who disappeared in the 4th.
[Reply]
penbrook 06:58 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:

Doctson dropped the ball in the end zone. Defense didn't force shit, Alex saved our bacon

The fact is Smith is off to the best start as a QB in NFL history
[Reply]
Iconic 07:07 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well I mean, they put up 400 some odd yards of offense and 30 points on it. I think they've e figured it out.

Just needed 1 more drive or stop
Meh too often our offense stalled against a bad Oakland defense. Outside of the Kelce TD drive, we were pretty boom or bust... and one of those booms could of been an INT the other way. Yeah maybe this is all a slight exaggeration and I'm just nitpicking but this was against an awful Oakland D that's what- 29th against the pass and 21st against the run? What are we going to do against a GOOD defense that plans on running the same concepts- lay an egg like we did in Pitt?

Guess we'll find out in Denver.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:12 PM 10-21-2017
Playoffs
[Reply]
Best22 07:13 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Meh too often our offense stalled against a bad Oakland defense. Outside of the Kelce TD drive, we were pretty boom or bust... and one of those booms could of been an INT the other way. Yeah maybe this is all a slight exaggeration and I'm just nitpicking but this was against an awful Oakland D that's what- 29th against the pass and 21st against the run? What are we going to do against a GOOD defense that plans on running the same concepts- lay an egg like we did in Pitt?

We got 27 on Philly
23 on Washington

This team wil probably average about 26-30ppg

42, 42, and 30 vs three below average defenses

This offense is solid. We scored on 6/9 drives. I think we're fine.

Do fans realize how many yards Amari Cooper DROPPED? I can think of three catches of atleast 15 yards he dropped. Oakland had two missed field goals. Defense got crushed. Absolutely pathetic defense. Shoulda been a 48-30 loss
[Reply]
PHOG 07:13 PM 10-21-2017
Record
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:20 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Playoffs

That’s where Alex excels.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:31 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
That’s where Alex excels.

Spreadsheet stats.
[Reply]
O.city 07:43 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:

They dominated the Oakland d. Our d got dominated too.
[Reply]
O.city 07:44 PM 10-21-2017
Carr also had quite a few throws that could or should have been picked. The one Houston knocked down, DJ probably picks and may score.

Just wasn't our night. Basically a carbon copy of the last thirsdau night there
[Reply]
penbrook 07:46 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Carr also had quite a few throws that could or should have been picked. The one Houston knocked down, DJ probably picks and may score.

Just wasn't our night. Basically a carbon copy of the last thirsdau night there
Or the one where it hit Mitchell in the hand but he had no idea it wa showing to him
[Reply]
penbrook 08:54 PM 10-21-2017
We should’ve drafted Tra devious White instead of Mahomes. Talk about lock down corners. I’m sure he wouldn’t be leading the league in yards allowed like Mitchell is
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:58 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
We should’ve drafted Tra devious White instead of Mahomes.

[Reply]
stevieray 09:22 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

What did it do to preserve that lead?

Nothing.

Because that's the defense's job.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up