ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 167
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:03 PM 08-24-2020
I sure hope Louie doesn't ever get this. He'd look like he had an apple for an ear.:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:12 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Yea, it's pretty sensitive and he's just not his usual self. I found a few options online but I think the surgery is the way to go. Vet said sometimes that's all it takes but there's a chance he made additional surgery.
No, he's never had any anesthesia but he's only 8 yrs old and healthy so hopefully it won't be a problem.
I feel sorry for him. Not only does he have to have surgery but he's gotta wear "The Cone of Shame" for a month or so.:-) I'm hoping it's not that long. He's a pretty smart dog and I tell him not to do something like scratch his ear he listens to me.
I'm guessing that it is more uncomfortable than it is painful for him, yes?

Unless you are swimming in dough... pass on the expensive cone of shame and go this route instead.

Originally Posted by stumppy:
I sure hope Louie doesn't ever get this. He'd look like he had an apple for an ear.
:-)
LMFAO
[Reply]
Lzen 02:40 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So what are everyone’s recommendations for puppy chewing and biting? I know it’s natural and they more than likely grow out of it. We’ve got a 9 week old lab and dude goes for hands and firearms like a ****ing shark. Doesn’t matter if we give him toys instead or not. I’ve tried all different kinds of toys too.
When they bite too hard, stop playing immediately. That's how they learn bite inhibition. I bite too hard and it's game over? Oh well, I guess I better not bite too hard.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:42 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So what are everyone’s recommendations for puppy chewing and biting? I know it’s natural and they more than likely grow out of it. We’ve got a 9 week old lab and dude goes for hands and firearms like a fucking shark. Doesn’t matter if we give him toys instead or not. I’ve tried all different kinds of toys too.
I give off a loud yelp like their litter mates would. Makes my puppies stop in their tracks.

Keep the firearms locked though until you can teach the pup how to properly handle them.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 03:26 PM 08-24-2020

This is one of my babies. Her name is Frankie Jo (but we usually call her JoJo) she's 8 years old Pug. Her older sister passed away late last year, she was also a Pug named Daisy May (who we called May May). We also have a 15 year old long haired Chihuahua named Bear (who we of course call Bear Bear) & a almost year old Golden Doodle named Bella, but we call her Roo Roo because of the sound she makes when I get home from work at night, it sounds like she's yelling Roo Roo!! Sorry I have no pics of the other 3 available.

We did have a ton of cats too before my wife got sick, we had to find them other homes after that. But I can tell you all their names if you want.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:49 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:

This is one of my babies. Her name is Frankie Jo (but we usually call her JoJo) she's 8 years old Pug. Her older sister passed away late last year, she was also a Pug named Daisy May (who we called May May). We also have a 15 year old long haired Chihuahua named Bear (who we of course call Bear Bear) & a almost year old Golden Doodle named Bella, but we call her Roo Roo because of the sound she makes when I get home from work at night, it sounds like she's yelling Roo Roo!! Sorry I have no pics of the other 3 available.

We did have a ton of cats too before my wife got sick, we had to find them other homes after that. But I can tell you all their names if you want.
You best be posting up 3 photos when you get home. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:20 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Not even remotely. LOLOL

He can hear the past AND the future.
LOL

I have an Australian Cattle Dog too.

Any idea what he is mixed with?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:24 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL

I have an Australian Cattle Dog too.

Any idea what he is mixed with?
I'm no longer convinced on the ACD aspect of him. I believe he may be a Kelpie crossed with Bluetick Coonhound.

My reasoning for this is that at 6 months he is 22 inches tall and now weight nearly 50lbs. That is a huge full grown male heeler as the males get up to 20 inches and 50lbs.

He doesn't have the floppy ears but his ears are huge like the coonhound and perky like the Kelpie. He has bawl-mouth in that he doesn't bark at things as much as he screams at them.

Lastly... he has cow patches all over his body like the coonhound.

I'm gonna have to get a doggie DNA kit for him because he has me thoroughly perplexed as to his heritage.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:04 AM 08-25-2020
You best be posting up 3 photos when you get home. :-)
This.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:06 AM 08-25-2020
Meet my 1yr old Saint: Emmy

[Reply]
Marada 05:54 AM 08-25-2020
Here is LB. To the wife that's for Little Boy, to me it's for Line Backer
Attached: LB-Chiefs-Fan.jpg (93.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Meet my 1yr old Saint: Emmy

:-):-):-):-) THAT FACE :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:13 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by Marada:
Here is LB. To the wife that's for Little Boy, to me it's for Line Backer
Mini Schnauzer, yes? I love them!!! I love beardy dogs in general... but I especially love Schnauzers.

How old?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:29 AM 08-25-2020
I'm no longer convinced on the ACD aspect of him. I believe he may be a Kelpie crossed with Bluetick Coonhound.

My reasoning for this is that at 6 months he is 22 inches tall and now weight nearly 50lbs. That is a huge full grown male heeler as the males get up to 20 inches and 50lbs.

He doesn't have the floppy ears but his ears are huge like the coonhound and perky like the Kelpie. He has bawl-mouth in that he doesn't bark at things as much as he screams at them.

I'm gonna have to get a doggie DNA kit for him because he has me thoroughly perplexed as to his heritage.

It’s gotta be ACD. ACDs can be bigger. Mine is almost 50, but he’s fat and old. Neighbor has a feedyard and he uses them to work cows. He had a big motherfucker. Looked at least twice as big as mine, but probably weighed 75ish I’m guessing. Other neighbor has one that’s lanky like that. It’s probably as tall as yours. It’s maybe a couple inches shorter than my sisters German shepherd. Idk what it weighs. It’s a lot skinnier than mine.

There is a lot of genetic variability in the line because they were made to work, not made to be pretty or whatthefuckever.

Everything but the face looks ACD. But I’m also an idiot.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:29 AM 08-25-2020

It’s gotta be ACD. ACDs can be bigger. Mine is almost 50, but he’s fat and old. Neighbor has a feedyard and he uses them to work cows. He had a big motherfucker. Looked at least twice as big as mine, but probably weighed 75ish I’m guessing. Other neighbor has one that’s lanky like that. It’s probably as tall as yours. It’s maybe a couple inches shorter than my sisters German shepherd. Idk what it weighs. It’s a lot skinnier than mine.

There is a lot of genetic variability in the line because they were made to work, not made to be pretty or whatthefuckever.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:35 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

I had a Heeler years ago... she was 28-32 pounds an 16 inches tall. Fucking amazing at flyball. That said... her ears look normal compared to his. LOL

This is his momma... no clue what daddy is as he was a rescue and she was a stray.

I found a site powered by Microsoft where you can plug in a photo of your dog and it uses AI to tell you what the dog is. It said that momma is a Kelpie.

https://www.what-dog.net/

When I plug Louie in... it tells me Bluetick Coonhound which is what first lead me to looking up that breed.

/Louie as in Louie Prima. My first Heeler was Keely... as in Louie's wife Keely Smith.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 167
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Up