ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 162
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:13 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Steelers drop this one to the Bills and they're only a game up on Buffalo for the 2 seed.
Yeah, but the 2 seed doesn't matter. It might not even get you a better first round matchup.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:24 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Washington beating Pittsburgh isn’t THAT much of an upset, given how Pittsburgh looks and their injuries on defense with a short week.

Alex Smith, Antonio Gibson, and Terry McLaurin can pull it off.

Hell, if Kyle Orton, Jackie Battle, and Steve Breaston can beat prime Aaron Rodgers....
Didn’t even need Antonio Gibson (luckily my fantasy team didn’t need him either)
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:32 AM 12-08-2020
Spillane suffered a knee injury and is going to miss time. Now that's bad, they are really thin at LB now.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:48 AM 12-08-2020
I want to see Mahomes hit 5,000 yds again. From that perspective, it's good that this race will likely come down to the last week.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:02 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Their defense is good, but so is our offense. Kamara is a legit worry though. If Payton doesn't get too cute Kamara can do some serious damage. There is no way our LBs match up with him in the passing game.
The Kamara/LB matchup nightmare is what I'm most worried about.

I'm actually pretty excited about that game. They're a really solid roster and it'll be primetime. We dismantled a similarly great roster in Baltimore so hopefully we can do the same in New Orleans.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:00 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Kamara/LB matchup nightmare is what I'm most worried about.

I'm actually pretty excited about that game. They're a really solid roster and it'll be primetime. We dismantled a similarly great roster in Baltimore so hopefully we can do the same in New Orleans.
I just can't see a Taysom Hill led Saints beating us.

A healthy Drew Brees, yeah.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I can make cases for both of them eeking out a win.

I can also make cases for us beating both of them.

The team really excels at defense and running the ball with Kamara. They're a different team with Brees vs. Hill but I'm not convinced they're a BETTER team with Brees vs. Hill.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:35 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I couldn’t see us losing to the Raiders at home either but weird shit happens lol

Big issue is that they’ve got a really good offensive line like the Raiders. Taysom or Drew, either one will have tons of time to find the open man unless Frank Clark suddenly unfucks himself.

Kamara running loose on our LBs while simultaneously having to deal with Cook and Michael Thomas could be a huge headache.

To top it all off, they’ve got a decent defense.
[Reply]
Mav 12:37 PM 12-08-2020
Saints Chiefs is most likely a Super Bowl preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:42 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Mav:
Saints Chiefs is most likely a Super Bowl preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saints will be one and done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:50 PM 12-08-2020
I couldn’t see us losing to the Raiders at home either but weird shit happens lol

Big issue is that they’ve got a really good offensive line like the Raiders. Taysom or Drew, either one will have tons of time to find the open man unless Frank Clark suddenly un****s himself.

Kamara running loose on our LBs while simultaneously having to deal with Cook and Michael Thomas could be a huge headache.

Taysom Hill finding an open man.

Riiiiiiiiight.

The Saints with Hill are built just like the Ravens. We can take those buttplugs down no problem.

In my opinion, our worst matchup is every team's worst matchup-- an elite QB. Therefore, I think the Packers and Seahawks, should either team reach the Super Bowl, would be our toughest matchup.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:52 PM 12-08-2020

Big issue is that they’ve got a really good offensive line like the Raiders. Taysom or Drew, either one will have tons of time to find the open man unless Frank Clark suddenly un****s himself.

We were clearly looking forward to the Baltimore game and weren't taking the Raiders seriously.

I'd be really surprised if the Saints don't get the Chiefs 'A' game.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:56 PM 12-08-2020

Big issue is that they’ve got a really good offensive line like the Raiders. Taysom or Drew, either one will have tons of time to find the open man unless Frank Clark suddenly unfucks himself.

:-)

Imagine thinking Taysom Hill can beat us passing the ball.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Imagine thinking Taysom Hill can beat us passing the ball.
He absolutely can if we have to sell out to stop the run. He's really good at dumping the ball off to Kamara.
[Reply]
O.city 01:07 PM 12-08-2020
Green Bay is gonna be the NFC team I think. Rodgers and Mahomes are on the same level rights now.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 162
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up