Page 178 of 4897
« First < 78128168174175176177178 1791801811821882282786781178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:47 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
This thread is pretty good now with so many Denver dipshits (and one two-faced Mule TOOL) on Ignore...:-)

They all spend so much time here, spewing the same shit, that its so refreshing to open the thread and see them all on ignore in one place. :-)
Awesome, so I guess you don't see this one... it's just too bad that you can't tolerate an opposing opinion. My life around here should be a bit sweeter now as well, greatness.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:53 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Through nearly half a season, the Denver D is allowing less yards per play and per game than Seattle's best D did (2013).

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-of-best-ever/

That defense locked down Brady, Brees, Manning, and Rodgers on multiple occasions over the span of multiple seasons.

You guys lock down Rodgers once along with 7 of the worst offenses in the league and you're on par with them?

That 2013 Seahawks defense was probably the best ever. They allowed less PPG, which is still the most important defensive statistic.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:55 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Through nearly half a season, the Denver D is allowing less yards per play and per game than Seattle's best D did (2013).

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-of-best-ever/
SEA played a good schedule in 2013, but only 7 of the 16 teams finished with a winning record. SEA also lost 3 of those 7 games to teams with winning records.

So, they beat up the teams they were supposed to beat up and went 4-3 vs the winning teams. Overall, pretty good.

Denver has beaten 3 teams through 7 with winning records at this point, which I think is best among the unbeaten teams. And, their road gets much tougher in the coming weeks.

Denver has 9 games left... 4 of which are teams with winning records. I honestly don't care how they compare to SEA of 2013, unless it's at the end of the season and they too are hoisting the Lombardi. Then, I'll care.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:19 AM 11-05-2015
Broncos are terrible.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:25 AM 11-05-2015
I'd take this years Denver defense over that Seahawks squad from 2013.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:36 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
SEA played a good schedule in 2013, but only 7 of the 16 teams finished with a winning record. SEA also lost 3 of those 7 games to teams with winning records.

So, they beat up the teams they were supposed to beat up and went 4-3 vs the winning teams. Overall, pretty good.

Denver has beaten 3 teams through 7 with winning records at this point, which I think is best among the unbeaten teams. And, their road gets much tougher in the coming weeks.

Denver has 9 games left... 4 of which are teams with winning records. I honestly don't care how they compare to SEA of 2013, unless it's at the end of the season and they too are hoisting the Lombardi. Then, I'll care.

And to think we beat Sea and NE last year.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:37 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Broncos are terrible.

Didn't you make the prediction that the Chiefs would win the division at the start of the year?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That defense locked down Brady, Brees, Manning, and Rodgers on multiple occasions over the span of multiple seasons.

You guys lock down Rodgers once along with 7 of the worst offenses in the league and you're on par with them?

That 2013 Seahawks defense was probably the best ever. They allowed less PPG, which is still the most important defensive statistic.

They really didn't lock us down. Jamaal ran wild against Den and if Fat Andy had enough sense to keep giving him the ball, he would of had at least 200 yards on the ground.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:41 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I'd take this years Denver defense over that Seahawks squad from 2013.
Seahawks had Lynch/mobile QB....which was critical for their over-all success.

GB dropped two CBs and it really screwed with what they could do defensively. It's why there was no pressure on Manning and the run game looked good. Ask Fivehead about picking on a backup CB...*Flemming*. They had TWO back-ups having to jump in the fire....

I'll believe their offense has improved when they repeat what they did Sunday against an actual starting secondary.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:45 AM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Seahawks had Lynch/mobile QB....which was critical for their over-all success.

GB dropped two CBs and it really screwed with what they could do defensively. It's why there was no pressure on Manning and the run game looked good. Ask Fivehead about picking on a backup CB...*Flemming*. They had TWO back-ups having to jump in the fire....

I'll believe their offensive has improved when they repeat what they did Sunday against an actual starting secondary.
Looking down the road... when does that happen next? And, I don't think too many are pointing to Denver's offense as being near great at this point... they looked better, but it's all about the defense right now.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:48 PM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Looking down the road... when does that happen next? And, I don't think too many are pointing to Denver's offense as being near great at this point... they looked better, but it's all about the defense right now.

If the offense is at least solid they should win it all. However, Peyton with his int problem could be the Achilles' heel that breaks them in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:03 PM 11-05-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If the offense is at least solid they should win it all. However, Peyton with his int problem could be the Achilles' heel that breaks them in the playoffs.
Long way to go before all that... they've proven nothing yet to say they're going deep in the playoffs. But, 32 teams in NFL history have started 7-0 and all have advanced prior to 2015. So, we'll see what happens... the last three to go 7-0 advanced, but all lost in the first round. (Chiefs, Falcons and Panthers)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:47 PM 11-05-2015

Broncos GM John Elway has acquired or re-signed 23 Pro Bowlers in his five seasons. 15 are currently on the team. pic.twitter.com/YD4DFzDvJm

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 5, 2015

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:16 PM 11-05-2015
Matt Cassel and Alex Smith are Pro Bowlers
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:27 PM 11-05-2015
Fuck Denver and their perfect defense. Consider me jealous.
[Reply]
Page 178 of 4897
« First < 78128168174175176177178 1791801811821882282786781178 > Last »
Up