Page 4847 of 4847
« First < 3847434747474797483748434844484548464847
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Please do. Marvin Mims and Troy Franklin would feast.

Mims was averaging over 26 yards per catch through week four of last season. You have to back up when he’s out there.
:-)

A guy who had 377 yards receiving last year and a 4th round pick are going to feast!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Teams also didn't play cover 2 against the chiefs much last year.
Mahomes faced single high coverage 19% of the time last year and the rest was either cover 2,4 or 6 which is dropping players to defend the deep ball.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/a...as-city-chiefs

I remember the Chargers and Raiders running single high last year in the games we scored 31 points
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:58 PM Today
Exodus of talent from a defense that was already bad.

Bottom half OL.

ZERO stars on offense.

Rookie QB who threw a third of his passes behind the line of scrimmage and got eaten alive by the SEC.

Q Joe: "I have extremely high expectations"

You can't make it up. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 01:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes faced single high coverage 19% of the time last year and the rest was either cover 2,4 or 6 which is dropping players to defend the deep ball.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/a...as-city-chiefs

I remember the Chargers and Raiders running single high last year in the games we scored 31 points

Coverage Against profile for the @Chiefs offense last year. Teams played a lot more man (Cover 0, Cover 1) than in years past, and vs. the League average. pic.twitter.com/a5aIryy2VQ

— Field Vision Sports (@FieldVisionMi) April 28, 2024

[Reply]
tredadda 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Just calm down, the Chiefs will win the Superbowl like they always do
While continuing to dominate the inferior franchises in the AFCW.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:

A 4th round rookie and a second year guy that had just a little over 300 years last year.

In other words, two guys who have proven absolutely nothing.
Bet you that 34-35 year old Kelce will have more yards than both of them combined.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Except when Bo Nix isn’t playing on designed plays or having his first read taken away it ends up going poorly.

There’s a reason he left the SEC. Real college defenses cooked him

Interesting videos showing the flaws in Bo Montana.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:29 PM Today
From Mel Kiper:

Denver Broncos: C+
Top needs entering the draft: Quarterback, cornerback, edge defender

A year after picking just three times in the top five rounds, the Broncos were without their Round 2 pick in this draft. I never felt confident they'd take a quarterback at No. 12; they had too many roster questions to reach for a passer, too many holes to fill. Right? I thought they'd either take the best available cornerback there or trade down to build up their capital. If they really wanted to add a passer to compete with Jarrett Stidham and Zach Wilson, they could have landed one later in Round 1.

And I was wrong. Coach Sean Payton & Co. saw the run on quarterbacks -- five in the top 10 -- and stood pat, selecting Bo Nix (12). I wrote at length about the move on Thursday, but to sum it up: That's way too high for Nix, who put up massive numbers at Oregon but played in an offense in which he wasn't asked to go through read progressions. There's a ton of risk here. No one will remember that this pick was questioned if Nix becomes an immediate star, but Payton's Denver tenure is now tied to a passer with question marks...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2024/i...-picks-classes
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:35 PM Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:47 PM Today
Bo & the Broaints are going to Nix any chance the Chiefs had at a three-peat
[Reply]
Page 4847 of 4847
« First < 3847434747474797483748434844484548464847
Up