ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
Eureka 05:30 PM 04-09-2021
How long does a human tooth last in a cup of soda?

24 hours?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:35 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
How long does a human tooth last in a cup of soda?

24 hours?
steak does not last long
[Reply]
tooge 07:26 AM 04-21-2021
Had a great one today. Patient called to cancel her appointment for a cleaning today, stating that her cat attacked her while she slept and now she will be unable to lay her head down due to the damage to the back of her head. LOL. I want to see some cat cam footage of this event.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:46 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Had a great one today. Patient called to cancel her appointment for a cleaning today, stating that her cat attacked her while she slept and now she will be unable to lay her head down due to the damage to the back of her head. LOL. I want to see some cat cam footage of this event.
Yeah, note to self: Bobcats don't make good house pets.
[Reply]
burt 11:09 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Cats named Bob, however, do.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:57 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This has been going around the internet. It's hilarious. Funnier every time I watch it.

[Reply]
Mennonite 12:16 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
This has been going around the internet. It's hilarious. Funnier every time I watch it.

Somebody dubbed in the famous "Wilhelm scream" sound effect.
[Reply]
O.city 01:40 PM 04-22-2021
Dentist day from hell

Surgical extraction this am took for fucking ever to dig 2 root tips out. Cut bone, break tooth, cut more bone, kept breaking. Finally got it out.

Talked into another extraction this afternoon "dont' worry doc it's already loose, it'll come right out you can do it" he say's.

Nope. hour later it's still in there after I've hacked away for a while. Yeah, go to the Oral Surgeon when I tell you.
[Reply]
tooge 03:04 PM 04-22-2021
I hardly take teeth out anymore.
[Reply]
O.city 06:45 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I hardly take teeth out anymore.
I’ve scaled way back on it but I tend to get talked into it and immediately regret it
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:18 PM 04-22-2021
I had a wisdom tooth pulled 2 years ago. Popped right out. Sweet work for the $485 he billed for Xrays and having me out the door in less than a half hour.
[Reply]
O.city 03:44 PM 06-01-2021
Gonna vent here a little bit.

Had a lady come in a year or so ago wanting to take all the rest of her teeth out and get dentures. "That'll fix all my problems".

I explained that no it won't, it's just a different problem and it's nothing like what you're expecting. You'll hate them blah blah.

She shows up a month later with no teeth ready for dentures. Ok, well here we go. I make her a set and surprise surprise, she hates them.

"I can't taste my food, I feel like I have a mouth full of plastic, I can't chew like I used to".

Well, no shit. You do have a mouth full of plastic and you now have about 30 percent of normal function. At best. I had a prosthodontist in school always say "dentures are a replacement for no teeth, they aren't a replacement for your teeth".

Anyway, her insurance pays half and she owes the other half for them (bout 1k). She says "I'm not paying until I am happy". Uh, sorry, but thats not how this works.

Anyway, being the nice guy I am and all, I do like 4 adjustments and a full reline on them at no charge and take up chair time for the past month.

She has her mom drop the old dentures off today with a letter that not only will she not be paying her half but that she wants reimbursed the insurance money for the other half.

The letter I'm sending back isn't likely to be pleasant.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:47 PM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:

Had a lady come in a year or so ago wanting to take all the rest of her teeth out and get dentures. "That'll fix all my problems".

I explained that no it won't, it's just a different problem and it's nothing like what you're expecting. You'll hate them blah blah.

She shows up a month later with no teeth ready for dentures. Ok, well here we go. I make her a set and surprise surprise, she hates them.

"I can't taste my food, I feel like I have a mouth full of plastic, I can't chew like I used to".

Well, no shit. You do have a mouth full of plastic and you now have about 30 percent of normal function. At best. I had a prosthodontist in school always say "dentures are a replacement for no teeth, they aren't a replacement for your teeth".

Anyway, her insurance pays half and she owes the other half for them (bout 1k). She says "I'm not paying until I am happy". Uh, sorry, but thats not how this works.

Anyway, being the nice guy I am and all, I do like 4 adjustments and a full reline on them at no charge and take up chair time for the past month.

She has her mom drop the old dentures off today with a letter that not only will she not be paying her half but that she wants reimbursed the insurance money for the other half.

People are so dumb.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:41 PM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:

Hire Mac to go go rough her up a bit.

Meth head?
[Reply]
O.city 09:04 PM 06-01-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Hire Mac to go go rough her up a bit.

Meth head?
Thinking about it
[Reply]
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up