#8 Blazers @ #1 Warriors
#7 Grizzlies @ #2 Spurs
#6 Thunder @ #3 Rockets
#5 Jazz @ #4 Clippers
[Reply]
bricks 10:32 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) LeBron doesn't handle losing well.

Dude looked very outspoken, nice and calm to me. Plus he's aware of his what's going on around him.
[Reply]
dls6501 10:34 AM 05-22-2017
:-) LeBron doesn't handle losing well.
It's a joke how he behaves. This is why I will have a hard time ever admitting he is the greatest of all time, as he is such a baby when things dont go his way.

First loss of the playoffs, lets treat a reporter like shit and get a heckler kicked out of the arena.

#BronPowerMoves
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:39 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by dls6501:
It's a joke how he behaves. This is why I will have a hard time ever admitting he is the greatest of all time, as he is such a baby when things dont go his way.

First loss of the playoffs, lets treat a reporter like shit and get a heckler kicked out of the arena.

#BronPowerMoves
Guess you're the type keeping T.O. out of the HOF, too. :-) Get over yourself, clown.
[Reply]
dls6501 10:48 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
Guess you're the type keeping T.O. out of the HOF, too. :-) Get over yourself, clown.
Point with LeBron is, I dont know how anyone can consider someone the best player to ever play, when he is also in the running for the biggest baby to ever play. As it stands now, I dont see how on play alone anyone can consider Bron to be better than Jordan. Adding in his childish behavior, it makes it not even close for me.

As far as TO goes, no, I dont think he should be out of the Hall. I think he should have been first ballot. But if you would like to use your comparison in more of a realistic comparison, it would be like people are constantly saying that TO is as good or better than Jerry Rice. IF that was the case, I would give the nod to Jerry, because of how TO carried himself. There needs to be something that separates the two players. And IF it isnt on the field play, I think behavior absolutely needs to be next.

Back to Bron, I still think on merits alone, Jordan is still #1. But IF and when LeBron is side by side with Jordan with basketball merits, the attitude and behavior is what is going to have Jordan a notch above.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:53 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by dls6501:
Point with LeBron is, I dont know how anyone can consider someone the best player to ever play, when he is also in the running for the biggest baby to ever play. As it stands now, I dont see how on play alone anyone can consider Bron to be better than Jordan. Adding in his childish behavior, it makes it not even close for me.

As far as TO goes, no, I dont think he should be out of the Hall. I think he should have been first ballot. But if you would like to use your comparison in more of a realistic comparison, it would be like people are constantly saying that TO is as good or better than Jerry Rice. IF that was the case, I would give the nod to Jerry, because of how TO carried himself. There needs to be something that separates the two players. And IF it isnt on the field play, I think behavior absolutely needs to be next.

Back to Bron, I still think on merits alone, Jordan is still #1. But IF and when LeBron is side by side with Jordan with basketball merits, the attitude and behavior is what is going to have Jordan a notch above.
LeBron's moodiness has nothing to do with basketball. Jordan was a gambling addict, adulterer, and overall asshole.

Stop with the hero worship.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 AM 05-22-2017
LeBron has been pulling this shit his whole career. Remember back when Dallas took his punk ass out in the Finals he was making fun of Dirk being sick.

He's generally a super classy dude when he's winning, but when something doesn't go his way he has this butthurt streak that comes out way too easily.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:58 AM 05-22-2017
If all things tied, I'd give the nod LeBron because he is more charitable, a better father, and a stronger voice for the black community!!!
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:58 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
LeBron's moodiness has nothing to do with basketball. Jordan was a gambling addict, adulterer, and overall asshole.

Stop with the hero worship.
If social media was around in the late 80's and 90's.. the opinions of Jordan would be a little different.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:59 AM 05-22-2017
Shocking that an elite competitive athlete doesn't like losing.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11:00 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
If social media was around in the late 80's and 90's.. the opinions of Jordan would be a little different.
absolutely.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Shocking that an elite competitive athlete doesn't like losing.
He should handle it better.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:03 AM 05-22-2017
I was watching that presser live last night and laughed at it. Yes, he should know he's going to get questions like this if he's not even going to try for most of a playoff game.

At least it showed he cared about the game, though. I wasn't entirely sure whether he did until that moment.
[Reply]
bricks 11:38 AM 05-22-2017
Lebron ain't stupid.

He realizes there are some a**holes out there that want to pick on you and try to irritate you through negativity.
[Reply]
bricks 11:39 AM 05-22-2017
I'll bet anyone a dollar that reporter is an a**hole
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:50 AM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I was watching that presser live last night and laughed at it. Yes, he should know he's going to get questions like this if he's not even going to try for most of a playoff game.

At least it showed he cared about the game, though. I wasn't entirely sure whether he did until that moment.
What was wrong with the question? Seemed routine.

Did they do something different or didn't expect blah blah blah
[Reply]
Page 56 of 185
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up