ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 768 of 791
« First < 268668718758764765766767768 769770771772778 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:04 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He has a very small chance of being be there, but it’s more likely than not that he won’t be.
I don’t think he gets past Pittsburgh at #20
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:04 PM 04-22-2019
If Seattle thinks Clark is worth a First and Two seconds, why the Hell are they trading him? Something stinks?

They dont want to pay him, I get it but why? Seems like a guy you build around to me.

For us to trade away that much draft capital AND pay his huge salary, NO THANKS.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
For the contrarians regarding a trade for Clark:

Can we please quit quoting this guy. He got one thing right and everyone wants to suck his cock. Dudes been wrong so many times
[Reply]
staylor26 01:05 PM 04-22-2019
I don’t think he gets past Pittsburgh at #20
You’re probably right.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:07 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can we please quit quoting this guy. He got one thing right and everyone wants to suck his cock. Dudes been wrong so many times
...and he's "asking people in league circles"...:-):-):-)

His quote is the most generic, dumb thing ever...it's clearly made up.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:07 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
There is absolutely no chance in hell that they would trade for Clark if they thought Hill may get cut. Right? You just can’t make that move if you think there’s any chance of the Hill deal blowing up in their face.
I think this is entirely right. There’s no way the Chiefs are going into the draft and considering trading for a player with his history without having a strong opinion on the Hill situation. You really think Clark Hunt is hands off with a potential sequence of events where we trade for Clark (and give him a large contract) and get backlash and then Hill is suspended by the NFL for a season and we’re forced to release him? And then the Clark blowback blows stronger? After what happened with Hunt? And Belcher?

Said another way, if any of you (ex-Mahomo) owned the Chiefs, would you consider putting your organization in those crosshairs if you were wary of the Hill situation? No way.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:08 PM 04-22-2019
Pot/kettle.

You are quick to quote any twatter there is with Chiefs news. This guy was on to the Chiefs interest in Clark long before anyone else. He doesn’t claim to be an insider - he just reports things from an organizational source he knows.

Quit crying.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:09 PM 04-22-2019
And I’m guessing all the mock drafts who had Murphy mocked to us are wrong as well?
Murphy being around at 29 for us isn’t something I have a strong opinion about nor have I commented on it.

Sweat dropping out of the first round? A much crazier call.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:12 PM 04-22-2019
Pot/kettle.

You are quick to quote any twatter there is with Chiefs news. This guy was on to the Chiefs interest in Clark long before anyone else. He doesn’t claim to be an insider - he just reports things from an organizational source he knows.

Quit crying.
Dude has less then 1000 twitter followers. Matt Miller is verified and well respected around league circles. I guarantee you not 1 gm let alone 1 scout knows who redmamba is
[Reply]
RunKC 01:14 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If it's just #29.....then fine....whatever. If it's more than that.....then Veach got fleeced.
Agree

Remember that Seattle wanted multiple 2nd rd picks for Earl Thomas last Fall and we were reported to get him for only 1 if his leg didn’t break.

Veach is probably doing the same thing. I don’t think he wants to give up that 1st rd pick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:14 PM 04-22-2019

I'm not sure Drew Lock will be available for them...but a lot of really plugged in and smart people believe the #Packers like him.

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) April 22, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:15 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Agree

Remember that Seattle wanted multiple 2nd rd picks for Earl Thomas last Fall and we were reported to get him for only 1 if his leg didn’t break.

Veach is probably doing the same thing. I don’t think he wants to give up that 1st rd pick.
What about two second round picks then?

They can have #63 this year and our 2nd round pick next year. Still leaves us with our 1st and a higher 2nd this year.....and the same in 2020.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:16 PM 04-22-2019

I can see the Donks taking him
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:17 PM 04-22-2019
What about two second round picks then?

They can have #63 this year and our 2nd round pick next year. Still leaves us with our 1st and a higher 2nd this year.....and the same in 2020.
Yess is do this trade! Hell throw in a fifth as well.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:18 PM 04-22-2019
Dude has less then 1000 twitter followers. Matt Miller is verified and well respected around league circles. I guarantee you not 1 gm let alone 1 scout knows who redmamba is
He knew the Watkins details before the signing. He knew something was happening the morning of the Ogbah trade.

You take it all with a grain of salt. But that guy isn’t worthless. Those aren’t just random guesses that happened to pan out. He clearly knows someone. And his source isn’t going to be right 100% of the time because things change and that world is fluid.

I rate info from him higher than I do the Twitterati mocking Clark to us.
[Reply]
Page 768 of 791
« First < 268668718758764765766767768 769770771772778 > Last »
Up