ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 153
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:14 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just my way of 100% agreeing with you here. Lol
You know how I feel about Rogue One

:-)
[Reply]
Barret 02:19 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He’s been in every movie on the down low. Have a new Jedi come for him. Last scene, pulls off the disguise and its Luke.
No see you have to tease it better.

Probably the last scene of season 2. Grogu's ears perk up and he starts looking down the street (or wherever). There is a cloaked figure coming up but you can't see who the figure is. Change camera to a back shot of the figure walking up to Mando and Grogu. As he gets closer, the figure stops. His right hand/arm in a very familiar black color of someone's gloved prosthetic. Both hands reach up to pull back the hood and.....................

The Mandolorian
Music swells
Queue the credits

Tease you till next season
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:21 PM 12-17-2020
Jeremy Bulloch has passed.

Hope he got to see Boba Fett's glorious return before he kicked the bucket.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:22 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Barret:

Probably the last scene of season 2. Grogu's ears perk up and he starts looking down the street (or wherever). There is a cloaked figure coming up but you can't see who the figure is. Change camera to a back shot of the figure walking up to Mando and Grogu. As he gets closer, the figure stops. His right hand/arm in a very familiar black color of someone's gloved prosthetic. Both hands reach up to pull back the hood and.....................

The Mandolorian
Music swells
Queue the credits

You animal
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:07 PM 12-17-2020
11 hours and counting until the season finale!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm getting up early to watch.

No way I'm getting spoiled.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:13 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Yeah, I've stayed up until midnight for most of this season. Unfortunately, I've been a bit groggy each time but like you said, I don't want to be spoiled.

Plus, in every instance, I've liked each chapter even more on the second viewing.

It's just a bummer this is the end because man, it went by too quickly.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:35 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
This is no kidding: I was going to get a Lego Razor Crest for my son. $129 bucks, which I calculated as being overpriced per brick. I balked, and since that fucker got blown up in the last episode the price is $450+ on Amazon.

Hope it gets reasonable again.
They don't have the Razor Crest yet but check this site out for Star "Wars" Lego. I have purchased multiple "Lego" sets from this site and despite being knockoff Lego... the quality is phenomenal. My Lego fiend of a wife says they are the exact same thing minus having LEGO stamped on each brick.

https://www.yourwobb.com/collections/star-wars-series
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:25 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You animal
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Yeah, I've stayed up until midnight for most of this season. Unfortunately, I've been a bit groggy each time but like you said, I don't want to be spoiled.

Plus, in every instance, I've liked each chapter even more on the second viewing.

It's just a bummer this is the end because man, it went by too quickly.
NO way im staying up till 2am like you fools! I can wait it out until tomorrow afternoon.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:26 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
NO way im staying up till 2am like you fools! I can wait it out until tomorrow afternoon.
It hits Disney+ at 12am my time. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:28 PM 12-17-2020
It hits Disney+ at 12am my time. :-)
Nice. I would love to know the numbers....How many people will log on at 12am Pacific to watch. They must be astronomical?
[Reply]
Sorce 07:05 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Barret:

The Mandolorian

Music swells

Queue the credits

Or a light saber lights up. But which color? You don't see it, you just hear the sound.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:40 PM 12-17-2020

Also in 2021 - Mandalorian Original Novel

Our original #Mandalorian novel, which author Adam Christopher is hard at work on. Looking forward to sharing more about that, next year. pic.twitter.com/uBxNv9wRn8

— Star Wars Books (@DelReyStarWars) December 17, 2020

[Reply]
Sorce 07:55 PM 12-17-2020
https://insidethemagic.net/2020/12/m...s-special-kc1/

Season 2 behind the scenes for Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:32 PM 12-17-2020
Peyton Reed directed the finale.

Some are concerned, since his episode earlier in the season was widely considered one of the weakest of the series. I'm not. I thought the direction was fine, and like with last week's episode most of my issues with the introduction of frog lady were attributable to Favreau's script.

Guess we'll see.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 153
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Up