ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
O.city 09:56 AM 06-27-2020
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:23 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Brush and floss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Ol' Dong has been thoroughly Americanized by now

[Reply]
lewdog 11:33 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Very particular about diet or atleast I try. I am down about 55 lbs since 2014 when I graduated dental school, exercise and diet were the way I got down to soo can keep it off. I intermittent fast and avoid sugar as much as possible but have a bit of a sweet tooth and beer is hard to give up.

We eat beef pork chicken and fish all from known places. Have cows butchered from our family farm, pigs and chicken from family friends and fish from my dads retired friends who all they do is catch crappie.

Veggies and fruit from my garden. It’s nice to know where your food comes from. Just picked a bunch of peas and lettuce this morning. Gonna have cucumbers and squash coming out the wazzuu in the next month. Hoping my spinach okra and corn keep coming on.

Diet is so huge. We neglect it a lot
I bet you workout like a pussy and at Planet Fitness!!!
[Reply]
O.city 11:38 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I bet you workout like a pussy and at Planet Fitness!!!
I workout at home. Ride my bike and weights
[Reply]
lewdog 11:40 AM 06-27-2020
I workout at home. Ride my bike and weights
Weaker than shit but better than Planet Fitness.

Neutral Rep.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:42 AM 06-27-2020
Age has really been hitting me a bit lately. I know I know I’m not that old, I’ll be 33 next week, that’s not that old.

But I’ve been having some age issues lately. My hair is getting gray, I have to work harder to get loosened up to workout and most recently, I’d been having some weird headaches and issues with my eyes. Primary care physician thought maybe it was sinus pressure so we treated that or maybe it’s an inner ear thing.

She also recommended I have my eyes checked as I hadn’t in a while And I noticed playing golf the other day I had some issues. Always had good vision.

Welp, not anymore. Found out I need glasses now.

Not sure why it’s bothering me so much but it is

33 years old!?!?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

What I wouldn't give to be 33 again......you think you feel "old" now? Wait till you hit your 70s...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:42 AM 06-27-2020
Jfc :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:43 AM 06-27-2020
Here's something to look forward to. You're ONLY three decades away form getting your first Social Security check. You don't even know what old is.
[Reply]
eDave 11:46 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Here's something to look forward to. You're ONLY three decades away form getting your first Social Security check. You don't even know what old is.
Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:48 AM 06-27-2020
Check your privilege, Chad
[Reply]
O.city 11:56 AM 06-27-2020
I know I know

Just all hitting at once
[Reply]
scho63 11:57 AM 06-27-2020
33 and you're already bitching about getting old? :-)

Boy are you in for a lot of surprises
[Reply]
Otter 12:00 PM 06-27-2020
Vitamins
Exercise
Sex
Eat right
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 06-27-2020
I wish I was 33.

Every morning I get out of bed I feel like strangling small animals or potentially children if there are no small animals.

Glucosamine helps but not enough.

I also very rarely get more than 6.5 hours sleep.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:06 PM 06-27-2020
I've lost 1/4 of my lung function as a side effect from chemo. I walked around with my daughter while she rode her bike for 15 minutes, and now I'm totally exhausted.
[Reply]
scho63 12:11 PM 06-27-2020
I break a sweat and need to stop a few times just jerking off.........
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up