ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Well guys, looks like I'm F'ed...
gblowfish 08:58 AM 06-26-2020
My friend Scott sent me a link to this story about the NFL owners plan to keep players "safe" from the Rona. It would involve the first eight rows of seats being covered by advertising tarps, which means Ms. B and me would have no seats this season. I called the Chiefs this AM and talked to a ditzy customer service chick "Sorry, I just started this week..hee hee..." and she said the NFL had mandated this, and they're still trying to figure out what to do for ticket holders who are affected. Besides the first eight rows, many other fans will lose their seats too in order to affect "social distancing." I think this whole thing will be a giant cluster F. There's no way they're going to be able to control who sits next to whom and where in Arrowhead. Who gets chosen to keep their seats, and who gets booted? I told ditzy chick that those fans in the first eight rows along the field level will be some of their longest tenured and most loyal fans, because it takes a long time to get enough seniority to get seats in that part of the stadium. She said we'd all be receiving an "official email" once they determine what the policy will be. My feeling is if they play games it will have to be with no fans, period. Just don't see any other way to do it fairly. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...z0-WOKY5t_OPgg
[Reply]
DaFace 10:57 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
Why can't they just make us sign a waiver saying the Chiefs aren't liable for COVID. This whole thing is retarded.
It's disheartening how prevalent this kind of thinking is. It's a gross misunderstanding of how this entire thing works.

(In short, it's because they don't care about "you" getting it. They care about you spreading it to dozens of others.)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:01 PM 06-27-2020
If you social distance kids on a bus. A 56 passenger bus holds 10 kids
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:30 AM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
or two!!!!!!
Otis and Tony taking a nap this morning after chasing each other and wrestling for two or three hours.
Attached: kittynaptime.jpg (52.3 KB) 
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:57 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's disheartening how prevalent this kind of thinking is. It's a gross misunderstanding of how this entire thing works.

(In short, it's because they don't care about "you" getting it. They care about you spreading it to dozens of others.)
lol at thinking your fear is something to respect.

theres nothing out there to cause a plague.

this is all just so stupid and unnecessary because the fools worship govt.

and you people are still talking about covid instead of realizing its simply step one to controlling your every move and interaction.

amazing, it only took about 2 weeks to turn a nation into scared puppies who point fingers at people who dont wear masks. you think youre smart? youre just a bunch of compliant lab rats.

how many of you know anyone who had anything serious or died from it? the answer is hardly any of you. you have to win the lottery to catch this. just like a flu every year
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:58 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
If you social distance kids on a bus. A 56 passenger bus holds 10 kids
lol
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:59 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
Why can't they just make us sign a waiver saying the Chiefs aren't liable for COVID. This whole thing is retarded.
they want to kill your joy as much as take your freedom
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 02:22 PM 06-28-2020
How is only closing the first 8 rows helping?

Can you only get the virus if you have great seats?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:27 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

cant get it at corporate stores either
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:25 PM 06-28-2020

dont want you to sneeze on the players... who basically wont even die from it
[Reply]
DaFace 03:59 PM 06-28-2020

It's protecting the players and staff from fans.
[Reply]
Eureka 05:12 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Fret not Chiefs fans.

There's going to be a drug approved by the FDA in mid-July - Leronlimab (Pro 140) by a Vancouver WA company named CytoDyn (CYDY:OTC) - that's going to clear all this up in no time. If you get the Cov you go to the doctor and get a quick shot of Leronlimab and you're good to go within 48 hours. It's been tested on over 800 HIV patients with no registered side effects - which is almost unheard of. It's the drug that knocked Charlie Sheen's HIV viral load to undetectable levels. Turns out it erases the symptoms of the Cov within 48 hours - including the cytokine storm. Two current phase 2 FDA tests for covid in progress now, results available within 3 weeks. Mild and moderate test just wrapped up and rumor has it (and recent stock price increases are starting to reflect) that the results are amazing.

You heard it here first.
Now you can get a aids type virus from just breathing next to the opposite sex. AIDS corona. Don’t even get laid. Pathetic
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:44 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's protecting the players and staff from fans.
meanwhile, its affected.00003 of the population

what ever the number is, its smalllll
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:05 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
lol at thinking your fear is something to respect.

theres nothing out there to cause a plague.

this is all just so stupid and unnecessary because the fools worship govt.

and you people are still talking about covid instead of realizing its simply step one to controlling your every move and interaction.

amazing, it only took about 2 weeks to turn a nation into scared puppies who point fingers at people who dont wear masks. you think youre smart? youre just a bunch of compliant lab rats.

how many of you know anyone who had anything serious or died from it? the answer is hardly any of you. you have to win the lottery to catch this. just like a flu every year
This is your opinion. Nothing more. While you're certainly entitled to have it, at this point the entire board has heard it...over and over again.

There's really no need for you to continue posting it. In fact, you've never contributed anything worthwhile to this board, and there's really no need for you to continue posting here at all.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:13 PM 07-01-2020
Wanna see a game?... sign this!
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...on-per-report/
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:38 PM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Wanna see a game?... sign this!
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...on-per-report/
If that keeps the season going then cool :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up