ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Media Center>My new solo album - "The Tribunal" RIYL: Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia
Molitoth 07:51 PM 05-08-2020
Long time CP pals!!! (and noobs)

Over the past year and a half I've written and produced my first solo album, and it's finally time to release the first glimpse of it.

Today, Progressive Music Planet hosted the video premiere and Pre-Order launch.

Originally Posted by :
“Be prepared to embark in an emotional chronological timeline of regrettable actions and consequence, resulting in different stages of grief. “The Tribunal” explores condensed meditation techniques to help balance the anxieties that stem from feelings of accusation, entrapment, and confinement.”

Brandt (Molitoth) is a Vocalist/Producer/Composer from Kansas City, Missouri (USA) that has released a 3-part diary series; (Preface/Body Matter/Epilogue) with the band “A Light Within” and has collaborated with Post-Metal act “Sisters of…”, with critical acclaim, among others.

As a student of Daniel Tompkins Vocal Coaching; Brandt brings a focus in atmosphere, range, and vocal dynamics to provide a distinct presence with undeniable charisma, all while wrapped in thoroughly written lyrics that are metaphorically relative, without becoming too abstract.
If you want to order via digital download bandcamp:
CLICK HERE

Otherwise, the album will be available June 26th on: Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Amazon Music.

Single #1

Single #2

Full Album

As always, Thank you for your time and ears!
Go Chiefs!

_Kyle Brandt (Molitoth)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:40 AM 06-29-2020
I like it, very impressive!
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:29 PM 07-01-2020
Thank you to all who have supported and purchased this! I'm really loving the positive feedback.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:00 PM 07-01-2020
In! I love it! and that scenery looks like prime bigfoot habitat. It would have been cool if the video had passed by some guy out there randomly jerking a boar.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:13 PM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
In! I love it! and that scenery looks like prime bigfoot habitat. It would have been cool if the video had passed by some guy out there randomly jerking a boar.
:-)

It looks like the walking paths at Weston State Park, but there's no telling.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:22 PM 07-07-2020
I didn't really expect this because Pandora can be quite picky, but they accepted The Tribunal for those of you whom prefer that service.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:10 AM 08-20-2020

[Reply]
Bowser 07:34 PM 08-29-2020
bumpity
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:48 AM 09-01-2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:10 PM 09-01-2020
Pretty cool stuff man.
[Reply]
eDave 09-11-2021, 03:37 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Molitoth 03:36 PM 12-09-2022
Album #2 is DONE!

Album title: You
Release date: Feb 24th, 2023.

https://molitoth.bandcamp.com/album/2023-you

Here was the first single. Working on another...

[Reply]
Bowser 07:15 PM 12-09-2022
Nice! You've been busy!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 AM 12-11-2022
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Just out of curiosity - is that an old Radio Shack speaker cab? If so - damned cool!

I once got a wild hair on my ass and bought radio shack (build your own) cabinets. Hell, they weren't bad at all - until I (first) went to Bose and then (2) Klipsch - with a crown power amp.

Damn....those were the days......... :-)
Just saw this; no they're Marantz bookshelf speakers and I actually have them in my bedroom now and have a pair of Dynaudio X36s in my living room.

They rock.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:05 AM 02-24-2023
Today is the day for Album #2: "YOU". Thanks so much for anyone that pre-ordered!

Search out Molitoth on your favorite digital streaming platform!

listen on bandcamp: https://molitoth.bandcamp.com/album/2023-you

or

Youtube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...wM2gyeVJEQNcH6
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:34 AM 02-24-2023
Vocals on Acolyte are:

[Reply]
Molitoth 07:54 AM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Vocals on Acolyte are:

thanks buddy! That was a fun one!
[Reply]