ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 53
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:38 AM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Again, too learn about squatch immune systems, Pre order my book, I discuss in depth my time in Saskatchewan, Marble mountain, and shootout at honobia.
Any updates on your book?
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:19 AM 06-21-2020
For a creature the size of bigfoot to survive for millions of years, you need a huge breeding population and a territory the size of several US states. This simply could not happen w/o more sightings, and bones showing up every now and then.

I grew up watching In Search Of with my stepdad. I soooo want stuff like this to be true. It would make the world a much more fun, interesting place. But just like the Loch Ness Monster, sadly it's essentially impossible.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:23 AM 06-23-2020

[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:32 AM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Any updates on your book?
Nothing from the publisher yet. I'm back on the grind though. were only a few weeks out from the males starting to circle their 30 mile territory in search of females to impregnate. Multiple sightings locally near Kenwood, OK, of juveniles that have thrown rocks at fisherman on lake eucha again.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:44 AM 06-23-2020
Nothing from the publisher yet. I'm back on the grind though. were only a few weeks out from the males starting to circle their 30 mile territory in search of females to impregnate. Multiple sightings locally near Kenwood, OK, of juveniles that have thrown rocks at fisherman on lake eucha again.
I had my brother go to a Boulder dealer in Poteau to pick out boulders for me and the owner of that quarry said there have been lots of sightings in that area.

Also I just ordered Steve's book as a birthday present for my daughter (so I can read it).
[Reply]
Shoes 11:47 AM 06-23-2020
Many reports have been made that they recover their dead. They are highly intelligent, more so than us humans. They dispose of the dead.
If they are so smart why do they fucking live in a cave while I'm sitting at home with the A/C on watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl over and over again.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:50 AM 06-23-2020
I can see that area being a good spot

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.3484...1!1e3?hl=en-US
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:54 AM 06-23-2020
Wait! so they have a mating season like animals. That's dissapoint. I thought they were more human like and just screwed at every chance they get.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:01 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
If they are so smart why do they ****ing live in a cave while I'm sitting at home with the A/C on watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl over and over again.
They're a lot moar sophisticated than you think!

https://youtu.be/1X0Hi4eml0Q
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:50 PM 06-23-2020
Wait! so they have a mating season like animals. That's dissapoint. I thought they were more human like and just screwed at every chance they get.
I dont know that its seasonal but it seems like the young males take out in the heat of the summer when theres plenty of cover from foliage. Possibly its just to move on when young are born in the area. I would assume being a mammal larger than a human that they would carry the young longer 10-11 months. So if young males get out over the next month and start smashing strange, that strange would be dropping young in the area that they settled, potentially pushing more young males out of that area, and the cycle goes one forever.

If we want to get really out there, a ton of people who believe we live in a reality that crosses occasionally with another reality in witch Sasquatches roam the earth and its thousands of years ago, but if you are in fact in the right time and place as they cross you can catch a glimpse of that reality. If any of you are subscribers to this theory id love to chat about it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:58 PM 06-23-2020
I dont know that its seasonal but it seems like the young males take out in the heat of the summer when theres plenty of cover from foliage. Possibly its just to move on when young are born in the area. I would assume being a mammal larger than a human that they would carry the young longer 10-11 months. So if young males get out over the next month and start smashing strange, that strange would be dropping young in the area that they settled, potentially pushing more young males out of that area, and the cycle goes one forever.

If we want to get really out there, a ton of people who believe we live in a reality that crosses occasionally with another reality in witch Sasquatches roam the earth and its thousands of years ago, but if you are in fact in the right time and place as they cross you can catch a glimpse of that reality. If any of you are subscribers to this theory id love to chat about it.
I remember reading a report where a Bigfoot was actually witnessed coming through a portal at skin walker Ranch.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:07 PM 06-23-2020
I remember reading a report where a Bigfoot was actually witnessed coming through a portal at skin walker Ranch.
I only recently became aware of the skinwalker ranch through the brohio podcast, havent finished the episode yet. I dont know that i believe in the alternate reality/dimensions or whatever but i did have strange vivid memories as a child of places id never been that would be explainable by such things, or reincarnation. I've only recently explored beyond the sasquatch and broadened my horizons on aliens and what have you.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:43 PM 06-23-2020
Hell yeah! I work with him! :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:21 AM 06-24-2020

[Reply]
jd1020 05:41 AM 06-24-2020
Many reports have been made that they recover their dead. They are highly intelligent, more so than us humans. They dispose of the dead.
Do they vaporize the bodies? Launch them into space? Drop them over the deepest part of the ocean?

There must be some logical reason that no bone has ever been recovered.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 53
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up