ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 210
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:38 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
It's sports. Not church.
God transcends everywhere my friend.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:40 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The fuck is this nonsense

This
[Reply]
Hoover 05:41 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
God transcends everywhere my friend.
Yes and God forgives.

I hope that Tyreek has sought forgiveness and is a changed man.

He will always have to deal with his past, it will never go away.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:50 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yes and God forgives.

I hope that Tyreek has sought forgiveness and is a changed man.

He will always have to deal with his past, it will never go away.
Yes He does !! And so far it looks like he has sought forgiveness and is changed man. Time will tell. But a good sign is that for all his success so far Hill has not been arrogant or cocky but rather very grateful.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:17 PM 12-26-2016
kegger my man, I love ya brother and please understand I am not trying to hijack here but when "self-righteous judgement" is being discussed I must intervene.:-)
I could not possibly care less what mythology you or anybody else chooses to believe in. That's a subject for another venue; it's not germane to this discussion in any way, shape or form. Whatever your intention may be, it will simply make the thread more divisive. It already has...

And, no, I'm not trying to tell you what to talk about or believe in. I'm just lamenting what the result of your detour will be. Religion is one of those subjects where discussion just doesn't exist. All you get is different groups of inflexible people proselytizing at each other, with every bit of it landing on deaf ears. And that how things end up in dc.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:29 PM 12-26-2016
I'd rather put 100 pregnant chicks in the ER than read this thread.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:05 PM 12-26-2016

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:09 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:

LOL

Hill has been victimizing Von Miller all season.
[Reply]
kcmaxwell 08:21 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
LOL

Hill has been victimizing Von Miller all season.
Amen to this. Usually right after the commentators are swinging from Vons crotch. Love it!
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:26 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I could not possibly care less what mythology you or anybody else chooses to believe in. That's a subject for another venue; it's not germane to this discussion in any way, shape or form. Whatever your intention may be, it will simply make the thread more divisive. It already has...

And, no, I'm not trying to tell you what to talk about or believe in. I'm just lamenting what the result of your detour will be. Religion is one of those subjects where discussion just doesn't exist. All you get is different groups of inflexible people proselytizing at each other, with every bit of it landing on deaf ears. And that how things end up in dc.
If you dont wish to talk about things like morals and forgiveness, which invariably leads to religion with many many people then it might be best to not discuss subjects involving morals, ethics and forgiveness.

If you do want to talk about something involving morals, ethics, and forgiveness then you might want to be prepared to have religion come up. :-)

Just my $.02
[Reply]
Dante84 09:10 PM 12-26-2016
How do I block people from threads that I start? Is that a thing?
[Reply]
unlurking 09:21 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If you dont wish to talk about things like morals and forgiveness, which invariably leads to religion with many many people then it might be best to not discuss subjects involving morals, ethics and forgiveness.

If you do want to talk about something involving morals, ethics, and forgiveness then you might want to be prepared to have religion come up. :-)

Just my $.02
To think that human beings can't have morals or ethics without a carrot/stick promise of the afterlife is rather disheartening. In fact, I find it rather offensive.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:31 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
His girlfriend has forgiven him

He has paid his debt in the eyes of the law

According to Dorsey and Reid he is in counseling and has taken other steps to better himself

With all of that being true, my conscience is perfectly clear when I cheer for him on sundays

How long ago was the incident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:33 PM 12-26-2016
Bottom line: We are all flawed sinful human beings in need of Jesus's grace, everyone of us.

Amen brother. Peace be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:33 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
How long ago was the incident?
2 years I think?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 210
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up