ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 210
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:43 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's a latter day Bob Hayes.

Hayes was a track guy who could catch.

Reek is a football player with elite track speed, and unparallelled game speed. Take Randy Moss. Whack off 6 inches (huh huh huh), and give him elite COD ability and incredible explosiveness.

Hill's career, barring any major ****-ups or injuries, will immensely surpass that of Bullet Bob. He's Steve Smith but better. He's faster and has that running back body.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:48 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There's no WR in the league I would want over Tyreek right now.
I've been screaming for a season now.

Only Alex Smith could have held Hill to under 1200 yards last year.

He was running wide open ALL DAY LONG.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:49 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
Exactly.

Tyreek paired with Pat's arm is a defensive coordinators nightmare.
Incidentally the same thing has been giving me wet dreams for the past 10 months.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:28 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.
Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:32 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There's no WR in the league I would want over Tyreek right now.
HARD CO-SIGN
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:36 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.
I get it, because in his prime, Steve Smith Sr could just take the game over, you just couldn't defend him.

The Panthers got to a Super Bowl with Jake Delhomme at QB and John Friggin' Fox as a head coach...and were tied with NE in the last minutes of the 4th qtr of said SB...

I mean, Reek is in a class of his own, but SS is an apt enough comparison.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:00 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
She forgave him. Why can’t everyone else?

A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
But but but his wife told him...

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'll take an XL.

Fuck Drunken Idaho.

Enjoy your jersey.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:17 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Hayes was a track guy who could catch.

Reek is a football player with elite track speed, and unparallelled game speed. Take Randy Moss. Whack off 6 inches (huh huh huh), and give him elite COD ability and incredible explosiveness.

Hill's career, barring any major ****-ups or injuries, will immensely surpass that of Bullet Bob. He's Steve Smith but better. He's faster and has that running back body.
He has a chance to break the Moss record for single season receiving TD’s. Maybe not this year but in the near future. Pat’s arm, vision, and aggressiveness mixed with Tyreek’s insane speed could be the most lethal combo in football history. Just need more experience for Pat.
[Reply]
chiefstothehouse 09:43 AM 09-15-2018
Could have a big game tomorrow, too.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:55 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.
Multiple 6000 yard seasons just sounds crazy right now
[Reply]
philfree 01:29 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Enjoy your jersey.
Are suggesting he has? Do you have information proving such?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:47 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
HARD CO-SIGN
firm double concur.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:03 PM 09-15-2018
TYREEK HILL IS GOING TO KICK PITTSBURGH'S ASS
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:07 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
TYREEK HILL IS GOING TO KICK PITTSBURGH'S ASS