ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 341
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:53 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Scorp:
I bought it from a KCMO policeman. $640 never been fired. Not a great deal, but trying to find something at a decent price right now is very rare.
Yeah, that's pretty harsh. With my military discount I paid under $500 for my P365XL last year.

Of course, the world still made sense last year. You've got to take what you can get in this environment.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:18 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, that's pretty harsh. With my military discount I paid under $500 for my P365XL last year.

Of course, the world still made sense last year. You've got to take what you can get in this environment.

I don't know....Everywhere I have seen the 320 has been in the $600 range - and yeah, my 365 was under $500 also.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:32 PM 07-04-2020
Finally got out to shoot my Mossberg today, such a blast

The kick isn’t nearly as bad as expected, but was only using 2 3/4” plain jane field loads... I’m betting the 3” OO and slugs will test my shoulder a little more

Beer cans and fishing bobbers tossed in the air by my buddy had no chance, super easy to get on target with and WOW what a soft trigger this girl has, almost feels like I took it to a gunsmith for a custom job... just breath on her and she’s letting it rip

I’d sure hate to be in front of her
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:05 PM 07-04-2020
https://youtu.be/4JX5H1r7JcM
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:12 PM 07-04-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:24 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:10 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Finally got out to shoot my Mossberg today, such a blast

The kick isn’t nearly as bad as expected, but was only using 2 3/4” plain jane field loads... I’m betting the 3” OO and slugs will test my shoulder a little more

Beer cans and fishing bobbers tossed in the air by my buddy had no chance, super easy to get on target with and WOW what a soft trigger this girl has, almost feels like I took it to a gunsmith for a custom job... just breath on her and she’s letting it rip

I’d sure hate to be in front of her
Run some 3 1/2" magnums through it and your shoulder will let you know you shot some rounds.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:29 PM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Run some 3 1/2" magnums through it and your shoulder will let you know you shoot some rounds.

:-)

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:05 AM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Those black rifle guys are good at the YouTubez. And coffee.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:31 AM 07-05-2020
Wondering if anybody has any personal experience or owns either the FN 509 tactical or mid sized MRD? Since every online gun review is not much more than a fluff piece, I was looking for some user impressions.

I’d like to deck out the 509 Tactical similarly to the M&P 2.0 I have pictured below (which I am selling). Thanks in advance!
Attached: F0BF44EF-7E9A-4E53-8FB7-159063D3F283.jpg (32.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:35 AM 07-05-2020
I run the 509 compact as a carry pistol, has the red dot on it. I fucking love that pistol, I carry it almost full time. I have about a dozen pistols I normally carry and rotate through. Ever since I bought the 509, I very rarely carry anything else. Fits my hand perfect, trigger is nice. Good break and reset, easy to keep the pistol on target for quick follow up. The entire pistol is very good, but FN is damn good at putting out quality weapons.

Probably my only gripe is that with the compact, if my hands are sweating and I run a full mag through it. My hands will slip down the grip some, but I’m going to get some different stippling added on to stop that
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:18 AM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
I run the 509 compact as a carry pistol, has the red dot on it. I ****ing love that pistol, I carry it almost full time. I have about a dozen pistols I normally carry and rotate through. Ever since I bought the 509, I very rarely carry anything else. Fits my hand perfect, trigger is nice. Good break and reset, easy to keep the pistol on target for quick follow up. The entire pistol is very good, but FN is damn good at putting out quality weapons.

Probably my only gripe is that with the compact, if my hands are sweating and I run a full mag through it. My hands will slip down the grip some, but I’m going to get some different stippling added on to stop that

Hey thanks for the quick response. I read some unflattering things about FN9s and FNs overall abysmal customer service and some crazy caveat to have it sent in every 2000 rounds or get inspected by an armorer (lol).

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....roke-my-FNS-9L

I’ve only held the 509T and the MRD, but you can only get so much out of that. I carry a CZ P10c right now after walking away from Glock— nothing bad to say about them, other than they just aren’t for me.

But I’m intrigued by the 509T series as they seem to have figured it out.

How do you like the trigger as compared to your other striker fired carry guns? Did you change it out, or running stock?

Thanks again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:31 PM 07-05-2020
My buddy got a 9mm carbine setup and wanted to bring it out to shoot it.

Man that’s a really nice setup. I got some rounds through it and it shoots really nice. It’s a nice lightweight easily maneuverable setup.

I’d really like to get one. I’m jealous.

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:52 PM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Hey thanks for the quick response. I read some unflattering things about FN9s and FNs overall abysmal customer service and some crazy caveat to have it sent in every 2000 rounds or get inspected by an armorer (lol).

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....roke-my-FNS-9L

I’ve only held the 509T and the MRD, but you can only get so much out of that. I carry a CZ P10c right now after walking away from Glock— nothing bad to say about them, other than they just aren’t for me.

But I’m intrigued by the 509T series as they seem to have figured it out.

How do you like the trigger as compared to your other striker fired carry guns? Did you change it out, or running stock?

Thanks again.

For a carry pistol with the stock trigger I find it pretty good. I have shot worse stock triggers, better stock triggers. It is better than stock Glock triggers, I find it close to Springfield Xdm series triggers after they had been polished. Maybe on par with HK VP9.

So for now I’m running stock, I might try a couple different aftermarket ones and see if I can find something I like a little better.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:33 PM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
My buddy got a 9mm carbine setup and wanted to bring it out to shoot it.

Man that’s a really nice setup. I got some rounds through it and it shoots really nice. It’s a nice lightweight easily maneuverable setup.

I’d really like to get one. I’m jealous.

I am wanting a Ruger PC Charger. It comes with 6.5" barrel. The 16" barrel off of their carbine model fits on the Charger so a person could have both and it uses Glock magazines which works well since I have a 17.

[Reply]
Page 200 of 341
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Up