ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 138
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:50 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
So he snd Sammy signed elsewhere and we signed Long and Thuney, so we are even on the comp pick formula...right?
Long came out of retirement so does that count in the fomula?? I doubt it but I'm not sure.
[Reply]
thabear04 08:51 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Kpass was such a disappointment - classic "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane"
He just sign with the Saints for 2 years.

The Saints are signing former Chiefs DE Tanoh Kpassagnon to a two-year deal, per @tompelissero. https://t.co/wr4EFemHH5

— ProFootballChase™️ (@pfootballchase) March 29, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:23 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
So he snd Sammy signed elsewhere and we signed Long and Thuney, so we are even on the comp pick formula...right?

The Thuney contract is sizable in comparison to those others.

We ain’t getting jack and if we do it will be something like a 7th round pick
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:28 AM 03-29-2021
Comp formula on this board....

Every fucking year. Smh
[Reply]
BossChief 01:14 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Comp formula on this board....

Every fucking year. Smh
When I enjoy something, I want to know everything about it.

Comp picks are just one part of it.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 01:24 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rashod Bateman still is a really fun pick to me at 31. Might be the best WR we can get for this team in 2021 realistically.
Yes. My draft crush. He would improve our offense so much. Exactly what we've been lacking at X. A bigger, taller, lengthier & physical WR that can make contested catches. Would immediately improve RZ offense & the short and intermediate game and would finally give Pat someone to throw it up to on the outside.

But I have a bad feeling someone's gunna fall in love with him in the 20's and snatch him up before we get a chance.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:25 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Yes. My draft crush. He would improve our offense so much. Exactly what we've been lacking at X. A bigger, taller, lengthier & physical WR that can make contested catches. Would immediately improve RZ offense & the short and intermediate game and would finally give Pat someone to throw it up to on the outside.

But I have a bad feeling someone's gunna fall in love with him in the 20's and snatch him up before we get a chance.
He's not going to make it to 31. He's emerging in many mocks as the 4th WR off the board.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 01:29 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's not going to make it to 31. He's emerging in many mocks as the 4th WR off the board.
Yeah that's my fear. I like Marshall too, just not as much as Bateman.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:32 PM 03-29-2021

I'm just now starting to watch these prospects. I've watched thus far (in order):

Terrace Marshall
Ja'Marr Chase
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith
Kadarius Toney
Rashod Bateman

And while they're all good looking players in their own way, Bateman absolutely jumps off the screen for me. The whole time i was watching him i wondered, "how big is this guy". Once i looked up his size, i was even more impressed. I look forward to REALLY watching these guys over and over here soon and reading up on them. All ive seen thus far are highlight reels.

My early impressions though, Ja'Marr might be the most sure thing (he looks like a pro already), but Bateman just ooozes talent. A natural. Reminds me a lot of OBJ.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:33 PM 03-29-2021
Yeah that's my fear. I like Marshall too, just not as much as Bateman.
Not even in the same class imo.
[Reply]
O.city 01:37 PM 03-29-2021
So the Colts have signed a couple replacement level LT's, which should atleast get them some flexibility in the draft to not have to force it.

It kinda makes me think the Chiefs have something bigger in mind than just sitting at 31.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:37 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not even in the same class imo.
Yep. I'm seeing a lot of guys dropping Marshall into the 40's range now.

There's a clear separation between the two.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
So the Colts have signed a couple replacement level LT's, which should atleast get them some flexibility in the draft to not have to force it.

It kinda makes me think the Chiefs have something bigger in mind than just sitting at 31.
Who have the Colts signed?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:41 PM 03-29-2021
Yep. I'm seeing a lot of guys dropping Marshall into the 40's range now.

There's a clear separation between the two.
Good. Hope we get the dude.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:43 PM 03-29-2021
Marshall’s uncle is Joe Delaney. Let’s bring him home guys
[Reply]
Page 120 of 138
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Up