ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 138
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 PM 03-25-2021
And I'm not trying to be harsh but there's some serious holes in your logic, O.

You want to trade multiple first round picks because "if they see the guy they want" they should go get him. You flat out said that my concern about said player being a bust was twisting your words because you're convinced that if they see the guy they want, it's worth the cost.

But then you turn around and say they're not good at 1st round picks.

So which is it?

Because if it's the second one, then the first one makes ZERO sense. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while so if they're bad at 1st round picks, having more of them would at least give them a chance to hit. Trading them away for one guy just increases the chance that they get nothing.

And if it's the 2nd one, then you basically just nullified your entire argument.

Sorry, but you've completely contradicted yourself.

Truly, if you're THAT worried about left tackle and they haven't been good at first round picks, the ONLY logical choice is to trade #31 for an established player. Anything else is doomed to failure.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:27 PM 03-25-2021
Dunlap back with the Seahawks
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 PM 03-25-2021
Carlos Dunlap back to Seattle. DE options running very thin
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:41 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
According to Nate Taylors article in teh Athletic today, they feel they do or atleast need a vet #2 WR pretty strongly.
What about a trade with NO for Michael Thomas?
[Reply]
O.city 07:42 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And I'm not trying to be harsh but there's some serious holes in your logic, O.

You want to trade multiple first round picks because "if they see the guy they want" they should go get him. You flat out said that my concern about said player being a bust was twisting your words because you're convinced that if they see the guy they want, it's worth the cost.

But then you turn around and say they're not good at 1st round picks.

So which is it?

Because if it's the second one, then the first one makes ZERO sense. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while so if they're bad at 1st round picks, having more of them would at least give them a chance to hit. Trading them away for one guy just increases the chance that they get nothing.

And if it's the 2nd one, then you basically just nullified your entire argument.

Sorry, but you've completely contradicted yourself.

Truly, if you're THAT worried about left tackle and they haven't been good at first round picks, the ONLY logical choice is to trade #31 for an established player. Anything else is doomed to failure.
If they’re gonna keep sitting at the end of the first round and taking guys like they had been, yeah, odds aren’t in their favor that they’ll hit. Once you get past pick 14 or so, things usually get pretty dicey.

They’re “hit” on a first rounder was when they were picking first overall and when they traded up fir he guy they wanted.

They’re gonna be good for a while and will be at the back end of the first round. It’s hard to draft back there hence why we see those same teams there every year trading those picks a bit more because they just don’t value them like they used too.

In the chiefs current offensive system, the tackle spots are extremely important, so I’m not overly excited in just “patching” it up.

It may be what they have to do because the options just aren’t there, but I I’m always going to be pro “be aggressive and go trade for a guy you like” over sitting and taking scraps
[Reply]
O.city 07:45 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So they're bad at 1st round draft picks so you want to give up TWO to get one guy?

:-)

Dude, you need to seriously stop and think about what you're typing.
So you’re logic that if they lost out on two first round picks crippling them is what?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:56 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Like DRob, we’ll bring K-pass back. I was hoping for some new blood.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:58 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Like DRob, we’ll bring K-pass back. I was hoping for some new blood.
They aren’t going to bring KPass back till after the draft and before camp, if needed.

They will sign a FA DE before the draft...I highly doubt that’s Kpass.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:05 PM 03-25-2021
When the need is at LT, yeah, I’d be pretty impatient
2 years ago it was a CB. We would have no picks if you were the GM.
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
2 years ago it was a CB. We would have no picks if you were the GM.
Likely the case
[Reply]
-King- 09:37 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I guess we hope Ingram changes his mind? Or Houston actually does want to play for us again?
[Reply]
-King- 09:38 PM 03-25-2021
Terms

Free-agent DE Carlos Dunlap is resigning with the Seahawks on a two-year deal, $16.6 million deal that includes $8.5 million guaranteed, per his agent @DrewJRosenhaus.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 26, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:46 PM 03-25-2021
Okung, Bouye, Alexander, Brown still out there along with some decent tight end options....what the feck is Veach waiting for?? Ugh.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 09:48 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Okung, Bouye, Alexander, Brown still out there along with some decent tight end options....what the feck is Veach waiting for?? Ugh.
looks he’s putting the rest of the eggs in on the draft picks
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:11 PM 03-25-2021
Likely the case
Dont fret we have one of the best coaching staffs in the league whoever plays LT we'll be fine we have a very solid interior line now and wont be playing 4 guys out of playing out of position with 2 weeks notice.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 138
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up