Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Media Center>Ash vs Evil Dead
Tribal Warfare 10:24 PM 07-10-2015

[Reply]
BigRichard 10:42 AM 11-29-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
They had me fooled. Could have sworn Brojo was John Ortiz

But it was someone I never heard of called Hemky Madera.

Racist
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:19 PM 11-29-2015
Episode 5 was also pretty weak. The same director did episodes 4 and 5, but there is a new guy for ep. 6. Hopefully, things get better again.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:19 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Episode 5 was also pretty weak. The same director did episodes 4 and 5, but there is a new guy for ep. 6. Hopefully, things get better again.
I liked it, but agree it was kind of slow for the show. The opening scene with Ash all tied up was funny, with him trying to explain what was going on...
[Reply]
unlurking 01:17 PM 12-06-2015
Latest episode was cheesetastic. Love the pick up line.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:13 PM 12-08-2015
Can now stream Starz for 8.99 a month. I'll be doing it just for Ash, but I enjoyed the first season of Black Sails so will catch up on that too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offe..._c_hksobbw_1_1
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:29 AM 12-27-2015
This show sucks. The first 3 episodes were better than I figured they would be, but it's really gone down hill since then. The writing (especially the comedy) is very weak and the acting is poor at best.

Oh well, at least we still have Army of Darkness. That never gets old.

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:52 PM 12-27-2015
This show sucks. The first 3 episodes were better than I figured they would be, but it's really gone down hill since then. The writing (especially the comedy) is very weak and the acting is poor at best.

Oh well, at least we still have Army of Darkness. That never gets old.

Have to agree. I was really digging it in the beginning then it went way downhill. I don't even get the black lady dying. They drag her through the entire first season for what? I thought she would be another person to help kick ass or something like that. They give her this story about her partner getting killed and all this bullshit only to kill her in some stupid manner. Just made zero sense to me.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:39 PM 12-28-2015
I really enjoyed this last episode, Bound in the Flesh. One of the best yet. Goretastic and some great one liners.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:09 PM 12-31-2015

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:50 AM 09-28-2016
Back Bitches.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:12 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Back Bitches.
I wondered if it drummed up enough business for them to continue on. I am glad although I thought the last couple of episodes fell flat. The first three or four were awesome though.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:28 PM 09-28-2016

Long...live...ASH...
[Reply]
Judge Smails 03:06 PM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I wondered if it drummed up enough business for them to continue on. I am glad although I thought the last couple of episodes fell flat. The first three or four were awesome though.
Originally Posted by :
“Look, we got a second season the minute there were 15 million views on Facebook for the trailer,” continued the fan-favorite actor. “That was our second season right there, I can tell you right now. They were like, ‘Got it! We know this show now!’ They were finally convinced of its following.”
http://http://www.cbr.com/nycc-bruce...second-season/
[Reply]
hometeam 07:35 PM 09-28-2016
did they go with hour long episodes ths time?
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:55 PM 09-28-2016
I have Army of Darkness in my collection but I really haven't got to watch much of the series but maybe partial show. Just another thing my broke ass is missing out on because I currently can't afford cable and I've never been able catch the show.

I love Army of Darkness

Boom stick lol
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up