ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2956 of 4893
« First < 1956245628562906294629522953295429552956 295729582959296029663006305634563956 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:18 AM 07-12-2022
He got Andre Smith titties

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:00 AM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Great... Rice is part of an new billionaire globalist ownership group. Looks the Donks "fortunes" are about to magically shift with a few select officiating calls.

Didnt like Moobs being in the Commissioners booth for the SB...then being traded shortly after...then the team being sold to Walton for a record amount.

Wonder what the conversation was like..of all the people he could have been sitting with. "Look..we have an ownership problem in Denver which is a bad look for our corporate brand...Walton is interested but has requested a name brand QB....do you like skiing?"

Goodell likes when people invest $4.5 billion into the club...they usually get rewarded. You lie about Iraq having nukes leading to war...you get to own part of a football team.

Just when I though I couldn't hate the Donks more than I already did...they have a legitimate war criminal as part owner.

It's hard to get more evil than adding a war criminal to your management team.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:28 AM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
An article written less than a year ago...
Donkos trade is pretty compelling on the desperation of Donk fans and team ownership... I don't believe any other team would have sold the farm like that. Right now, all you have is hope.

in March, the Broncos dealt two first-round picks, two second-round picks, a fifth-round pick, quarterback Drew Lock, defensive lineman Shelby Harris and tight Noah Fant to the Seahawks for nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback Russell Wilson. With Wilson on board, the Broncos will hope for Pro Bowls to come as well as Super Bowls.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:24 AM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Donkos trade is pretty compelling on the desperation of Donk fans and team ownership... I don't believe any other team would have sold the farm like that. Right now, all you have is hope.

in March, the Broncos dealt two first-round picks, two second-round picks, a fifth-round pick, quarterback Drew Lock, defensive lineman Shelby Harris and tight Noah Fant to the Seahawks for nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback Russell Wilson. With Wilson on board, the Broncos will hope for Pro Bowls to come as well as Super Bowls.
and there is this

We need only look at the current odds to see a QB is again expected to take home the hardware next February at NFL Honors. Quarterbacks make up the top 17 favorites to win this year's award, according to FanDuel, with Josh Allen (+700), Tom Brady (+800), Patrick Mahomes (+800), Justin Herbert (+1000) and Aaron Rodgers (+1000) leading the pack.

where is Wilson?
[Reply]
TEX 09:59 AM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'm with you on that one... KC is still the team to beat and the competition is fierce. The freaking Chargers are talented.
So are the Raiders Im holding firm at 9 wins max for Denver. Last place...Again.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:54 AM 07-12-2022
and there is this

We need only look at the current odds to see a QB is again expected to take home the hardware next February at NFL Honors. Quarterbacks make up the top 17 favorites to win this year's award, according to FanDuel, with Josh Allen (+700), Tom Brady (+800), Patrick Mahomes (+800), Justin Herbert (+1000) and Aaron Rodgers (+1000) leading the pack.

where is Wilson?
He's 7th, tied with Stafford, the current Super Bowl champion. BTW, no one has won the MVP and the superbowl in the same season since Warner in 1999. I'd much rather have the SB win.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:02 PM 07-12-2022

Look, when you screw up the drafting of QBs like Denver has done... you pay the price to get one when the time arises.

Drew Lock, Harris and Fant are all replaceable guys. The picks they gave up are the price you pay to put a capable QB on the field. Denver didn't deplete their draft options in this past draft.

Now, in the 2023 draft... yeah, it's gonna sting not having a pick in the first 2 rounds, but if Wilson proves to be the player they hope he is - it's worth it and they have 2 R3 picks, 5 total.

It's what you have to do when you do things like bypass Josh Allen.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:17 PM 07-12-2022
Look, when you screw up the drafting of QBs like Denver has done... you pay the price to get one when the time arises.

Drew Lock, Harris and Fant are all replaceable guys. The picks they gave up are the price you pay to put a capable QB on the field. Denver didn't deplete their draft options in this past draft.

Now, in the 2023 draft... yeah, it's gonna sting not having a pick in the first 2 rounds, but if Wilson proves to be the player they hope he is - it's worth it and they have 2 R3 picks, 5 total.

It's what you have to do when you do things like bypass Josh Allen.
Broncos never have been able to draft a QB. Here's the complete list of pro-bowl QBs who were drafted by the Broncos:

Bob Berry (drafted by Eagles and Broncos before merger, never played a game for Denver)
Brian Griese
Jay Cutler
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:48 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What Broncos fans think they’re getting:

What they’re actually getting:

I am the WalRuss! Goo goo g'joob!
23 vs 33 lol

To be honest, I don't think that extra weight will hurt him much. Pat looks pudgy most of the time too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:49 PM 07-12-2022
I will say that is a pitiful amount of chest hair, though.

If it's going to grow in like that, you've just gotta shave that shit off, man.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:42 PM 07-12-2022
Broncos never have been able to draft a QB. Here's the complete list of pro-bowl QBs who were drafted by the Broncos:

Bob Berry (drafted by Eagles and Broncos before merger, never played a game for Denver)
Brian Griese
Jay Cutler
Oh, I'm well aware of their ineptitude when it comes to the draft and QBs.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:51 PM 07-12-2022
He's 7th, tied with Stafford, the current Super Bowl champion. BTW, no one has won the MVP and the superbowl in the same season since Warner in 1999. I'd much rather have the SB win.
well good luck anyway.... you got away with it with Manning,..... Wilson is no Manning.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:06 PM 07-12-2022
well good luck anyway.... you got away with it with Manning,..... Wilson is no Manning.
Interesting Manning/Wilson stats... prior to joining the Broncos (Manning's #s first Wilson's #s second)

Games Started: 160 vs 158 (+2 Manning)
Passing Yards: 41,626 vs 37,059 (+4,567 Manning)
Passing TDs: 306 vs 292 (+14 Manning)
INTS: 153 vs 87 (-66 Manning)

Both had 2 SB appearances with 1 win and 1 loss.

Manning joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after losing in the AFC Title game.

Wilson joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after winning the SB.

One joined Denver as a FA after a serious injury.
One joined Denver via trade and has man boobs.

Let's see how this turns out.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:14 PM 07-12-2022
Interesting Manning/Wilson stats... prior to joining the Broncos (Manning's #s first Wilson's #s second)

Manning joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after losing in the AFC Title game.

Wilson joined Denver after the Broncos went .500 or below in 5 of 6 seasons. Six years after winning the SB.

:-) ... all this reaching, but hey I am certain you will be here either way... not so much for the other Donk visitors who show up until the horse poop hits the fan
You are one of the more honorable rivals.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:26 PM 07-12-2022

I think your Manning stats are off… he started 208 games for Indy, had 54,828 yards, 399 TDs and 198 INTs. Interestingly, all of his passing stats were improved after joining Denver, even with his last statistically horrible season.
[Reply]
Page 2956 of 4893
« First < 1956245628562906294629522953295429552956 295729582959296029663006305634563956 > Last »
Up