ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2239 of 3903
« First < 1239173921392189222922352236223722382239 224022412242224322492289233927393239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 09:48 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No its something developed in less than a year without any long term studies to show its efficacy or long term negative side effects.
Like HCQ?

It is reasonable to have concerns about a vaccine with the perception of being rushed, they had issues with H1N1 but there was also a safe vaccine available within the year , you can't say yes or no at this point on whether there will be one safe to take at this point.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:50 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Like HCQ?
actually HCQ has been in use for 60+ years and has a proven safe track record.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:52 AM 05-27-2020
also proven potentially lethal side effects.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:54 AM 05-27-2020
Yep.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:55 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Yep.

France halts use of hydroxychloroquine on Covid-19 patients

From CNN's Pierre Bairin and Sarah Dean

French doctors have been banned from prescribing hydroxychloroquine to Covid-19 patients, the government ruled Wednesday.

The French Health Ministry revoked its authorization for the drug to be given to those with coronavirus, saying that the scientific data available at present does not provide sufficient “evidence of a benefit” to support its use.

Data considered by France’s High Council for Public Health found evidence to suggest a link between the use of hydroxychloroquine and “cardiac toxicity,” particularly when used in combination with the azithromycin – an antibiotic used to treat chest infection and other types of infection, according to a Health Ministry statement.

It added that the benefits and risks of this treatment may be reassessed in the future, as new data from clinical research emerges.

Some context: The announcement comes after the World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday said it had temporarily halted the study of hydroxychloroquine as a potential Covid-19 treatment in its Solidarity Trial, due to safety concerns.

The WHO’s decision was made after an observational study, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, described how seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop irregular heart rhythms.

"Our data has very convincingly shown that across the world in a real-world population that this drug combination, whichever way you slice it or dice it, does not show any evidence of benefit, and in fact is immutably showing a signal of grave harm," said Dr. Mandeep Mehra, the study’s lead author.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:56 AM 05-27-2020
also proven potentially lethal side effects.
Actually no it doesn't. In fact there is statistics that completely disprove this. You are talking about such a outlier event its not worth considering.
[Reply]
Donger 09:56 AM 05-27-2020
JFC...
[Reply]
Monticore 09:57 AM 05-27-2020
Actually no it doesn't. In fact there is statistics that completely disprove this. You are talking about such a outlier event its not worth considering.
So my wife has been monitoring her patients on HCQ for years for no reason , cool I will let her know.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:58 AM 05-27-2020
France halts use of hydroxychloroquine on Covid-19 patients

From CNN's Pierre Bairin and Sarah Dean

French doctors have been banned from prescribing hydroxychloroquine to Covid-19 patients, the government ruled Wednesday.

The French Health Ministry revoked its authorization for the drug to be given to those with coronavirus, saying that the scientific data available at present does not provide sufficient “evidence of a benefit” to support its use.

Data considered by France’s High Council for Public Health found evidence to suggest a link between the use of hydroxychloroquine and “cardiac toxicity,” particularly when used in combination with the azithromycin – an antibiotic used to treat chest infection and other types of infection, according to a Health Ministry statement.

It added that the benefits and risks of this treatment may be reassessed in the future, as new data from clinical research emerges.

Some context: The announcement comes after the World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday said it had temporarily halted the study of hydroxychloroquine as a potential Covid-19 treatment in its Solidarity Trial, due to safety concerns.

The WHO’s decision was made after an observational study, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, described how seriously ill Covid-19 patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop irregular heart rhythms.

"Our data has very convincingly shown that across the world in a real-world population that this drug combination, whichever way you slice it or dice it, does not show any evidence of benefit, and in fact is immutably showing a signal of grave harm," said Dr. Mandeep Mehra, the study’s lead author.

Contrary to the advice of the WHO, India is expanding its use of hydroxychloroquine.https://t.co/2LWlywJPe2

— Hydroxychloroquine News (@niro60487270) May 27, 2020

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:59 AM 05-27-2020
So my wife has been monitoring her patients on HCQ for years for no reason , cool I will let her know.
"My Wife"

What a magical life a Mult lives
[Reply]
Monticore 10:02 AM 05-27-2020
"My Wife"

What a magical life a Mult lives
I showed my wife some of your posts, she said it was some of the stupidest things she had ever read, but I quickly corrected her and proceeded to show her some of Merde's posts , she changed her vote just before she walked away very sad.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:04 AM 05-27-2020
I showed my wife some of your posts, she said it was some of the stupidest things she had ever read, but I quickly corrected her and proceeded to show her some of Merde's posts , she changed her vote just before she walked away very sad.
Lmao

you really come off as a beta bitch, thank you for showing it to all of CP. Validating your view point with a imaginary wife. That is a new top level beta type shit I didn't think CP could sink to.

Congrats,
[Reply]
Monticore 10:06 AM 05-27-2020
Lmao

you really come off as a beta bitch, thank you for showing it to all of CP. Validating your view point with a imaginary wife. That is a new top level beta type shit I didn't think CP could sink to.

Congrats,
I feel sorry for you.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:08 AM 05-27-2020
I fell sorry for you.
I hope you landed softly.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:09 AM 05-27-2020
I feel sorry for you.
Don't, I live in a better country than you.
[Reply]
Page 2239 of 3903
« First < 1239173921392189222922352236223722382239 224022412242224322492289233927393239 > Last »
Up