ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 144
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:24 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Was Vrabel not an integral part of Belicheck's defense? A guy he trusted to not only lead the defense on this field but catch touchdowns for him? A part of three super bowl titles? A member of the team for 7 years. Belicheck absolutely has almost everything to do with how Vrabel coaches and plays the game of football. How many super bowls did he win with the Steelers, Texans or Chiefs?
That's not how coaching trees work.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:25 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefXO:
I’m pretty nervous. I don’t know if we can stop Henry tbh. I’ve been watching a lot of Titans highlights and he’s something different.

Our run d is softer than baby shit
We can't stop Henry. And they cant stop Mahomes + Reid + Hill + Kelce + Watkins. Passing is a more effective way to score.
[Reply]
ChiefXO 10:28 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We can't stop Henry. And they cant stop Mahomes + Reid + Hill + Kelce + Watkins. Passing is a more effective way to score.
That’s what I’m thinking. Get that early lead. The Titans are also a 2nd half team. What we do before halftime might determine how this game goes.

If we go in at the half tied or up like three and under 17 points I’ll start to feel some type of way
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:32 PM 01-18-2020
Hope our DBs are up to the task tomorrow. Ward cannot have another shaky performance.
[Reply]
ChiefXO 10:36 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hope our DBs are up to the task tomorrow. Ward cannot have another shaky performance.
I’m not worried about Tannehill.

The Titans are stubborn. They’re going to lean on Henry even if they get down early.

Tannehill might take a few shots off of PA but other than that the secondary needs to be coming up in run support, solid wrap up gang tackling. Just keep them eyes out the backfield so you don’t get toasted over the top by AJ Brown.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:48 PM 01-18-2020
The only thing that really worries me is that the Titans know they can't just play us straight up toe to toe or they'll lose.

So Vrabel is probably going to roll the dice a lot - which actually could cause him to play much more closer to correct on 4th down than most coaches.

But more concerning they could go headhunting. No way they win 2 years ago w/o knocking Kelce out.

That's it. No injuries and no getting lucky on a bunch of big gambles and we win.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 10:49 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That's not how coaching trees work.
Okay, so Vrabel absorbed absolutely nothing from his time in New England. Belicheck has zero influence on how Vrabel got his rings under him. A coaching 🌲 is about various head coaches imparting thieir wisdom and scheme upon the team. You do not need the title of offensive or defensive coordinator or some other coaching position to acquire the same knowledge, Being part of a successful team as a player for multiple years you are going to have a shot at mastering the X's and o's. Otherwise guys like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers wouldn't win super bowls. They are basically coaches on the field as well as half a dozen or more defensive players in the league.
[Reply]
Bob Paulson 10:49 PM 01-18-2020
I’m not worried about Tannehill.

The Titans are stubborn. They’re going to lean on Henry even if they get down early.

Tannehill might take a few shots off of PA but other than that the secondary needs to be coming up in run support, solid wrap up gang tackling. Just keep them eyes out the backfield so you don’t get toasted over the top by AJ Brown.
You should be worried bout Tanne. Tomorrow is TANNE TIME!

That baby soft "D" can put the whole D in the Box...ain't stopping THE KING!!!

It will be sad when AJ toasting DeeZ
[Reply]
DRM08 11:03 PM 01-18-2020
I’m pretty nervous. I don’t know if we can stop Henry tbh. I’ve been watching a lot of Titans highlights and he’s something different.

Our run d is softer than baby shit
They don't need to stop Henry to win the game. Ball security and solid special teams will get the job done for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 11:10 PM 01-18-2020
It will come down to who has the ball last. I trust the defense will have two turnovers but they won’t be able to stop Henry.

It’ll come down to a FG in the last minute. I’m 60-40 in chiefs winning
[Reply]
ChiefXO 11:13 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They don't need to stop Henry to win the game. Ball security and solid special teams will get the job done for the Chiefs.
They are pretty much undefeated when he goes over 100 yards.

That’s a ridiculous stat considering he’s rolling up 180 in the playoffs

Good luck to us I guess.

Everyone got a plan until you have to go out there and stop his ass
[Reply]
ChiefXO 11:14 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Paulson:
You should be worried bout Tanne. Tomorrow is TANNE TIME!

That baby soft "D" can put the whole D in the Box...ain't stopping THE KING!!!

It will be sad when AJ toasting DeeZ
Bih don’t quote me. We Chiefs nation up in this bih

Patty Mahomie going for like 450 tomorrow, probably.

Maybe.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:00 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They don't need to stop Henry to win the game.
I GUARANTEE the refs are going to stop Henry a few times...two or three well-timed holding calls.

NFL wants to showcase Mahomes to the world...and if last year's NFCCG is any indication...they get what they want.

Sorry Titans...you're just not popular enough.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:15 AM 01-19-2020
They are pretty much undefeated when he goes over 100 yards.

That’s a ridiculous stat considering he’s rolling up 180 in the playoffs

Good luck to us I guess.

Everyone got a plan until you have to go out there and stop his ass
No, what I am saying is Tennessee cannot stop the Chiefs offense.

Henry ran for over 180 yards last time on the Chiefs. But the reason Tennessee won that game is a fumble by Damien Williams that went for a 50+ yard touchdown by the Titans defense. Henry had nothing to do with that play. And he had nothing to do with the 2 botched FG's by Chiefs special teams.

So I'll say it again. They don't need to stop Henry. They need to take care of the football (no fumbles, no INT's) and don't have any big mistakes on special teams.
[Reply]
Bob Paulson 12:18 AM 01-19-2020
Bih don’t quote me. We Chiefs nation up in this bih

Patty Mahomie going for like 450 tomorrow, probably.

Maybe.
Good to know your confidence is so high; kinda, maybe.
Good 'Ol Pat got what a little over 400 last time and still the Titans beat ya

Heard we're down there owning the night life like we'll own your souls tomorrow.

Just what till we bring Mary back out and run a "Special Duck 72 Doubel Spam Split"
[Reply]
Page 136 of 144
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140 > Last »
Up