Page 75 of 298
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
To me the talent does suck, but Sutton is not very good at adjusting his scheme for what players he does have.
What adjustments is going to make at this point? There isn't one bona fide stud anywhere on that side of the ball. Not even one.

Like I said, I'm all for firing the guy but the talent problem is A LOT bigger than people are wanting to believe.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:10 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cause Bob Sutton seems to run the same scheme whether that is Eric Berry or the 8th safety that's played this year.
Who? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Whatever DC we get if we fired Sutton is going to be stuck wotj this roster. I don't care if we do fire him, but we HAVE to fix the roster asap. I can't believe how bad Veach has been.

Take his ass back to being a scout or some shit cause he's a terrible GM so far.
Posted via Mobile Device
It’s gonna take more than 1 offseason to fix the shithole that Dorsey left us with.

Hitchens and Ragland are terrible, but Speaks got a sack in his first start, Nnandi has been pretty good, Watts flashed and Smith scored a TD return.

Jordan Lucas looks like a find too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Who? :-)
This guy...

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s gonna take more than 1 offseason to fix the shithole that Dorsey left us with.
It's not ever gonna get fixed if Veach doesn't pull his head out...
[Reply]
New World Order 10:12 PM 10-14-2018
They've got to at least try to plug some holes before they have to pay Mahomes the big bucks.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:13 PM 10-14-2018
The end of that playoff game last year when the media finally put heat to fire Sutton the Chiefs doubled down and said it was the players not Sutton. Had an entire offseason and the defense got even worse. They managed to get worse talent and still have Sutton. I can't believe they doubled down. They could have started fresh, just like the offense.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:13 PM 10-14-2018
Fire Sutton.
Hire God.
D sucks.

Not on Suttonnnnn but he is not worth keeping either.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:14 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I'd be curious to know what Reid was saying to Bob at the end of the game?
Oh, that's easy, "I'm sorry Bob, I'm going to need more cap space on O because we need to score fiddy-two points if we have any chance of winning. You and your guys get ice cream, but NO SPRINKLES"
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 PM 10-14-2018
It's also time to admit the 3-4 is a dead defense.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:15 PM 10-14-2018
There isn't a man walking the earth that can turn the personnel Sutton has into a good defense.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:15 PM 10-14-2018
Not Dorsey:
Hitchens
Ragland
Fuller
Speaks
Scandrick
Whatever they are trotting out there at safety
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:15 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
The end of that playoff game last year when the media finally put heat to fire Sutton the Chiefs doubled down and said it was the players not Sutton. Had an entire offseason and the defense got even worse. They managed to get worse talent and still have Sutton. I can't believe they doubled down. They could have started fresh, just like the offense.
Surely they have to completely blow it up in the offseason?

Of course, knowing Andy he'll fire Sutton and hire Juan Castillo or something.
[Reply]
-King- 10:15 PM 10-14-2018

Hitchens and Ragland are terrible, but Speaks got a sack in his first start, Nnandi has been pretty good, Watts flashed and Smith scored a TD return.

Jordan Lucas looks like a find too.
Lol they're trash. Lucas might be ok but we'll see. And how is Nnamdi good? Why are people saying this? The entire Dline gets raped everytime teams run the ball. Chris Jones is the best player on the line and I wouldn't even say he's played well so far. Nnamdi is just a big body.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:16 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because you're mocking me despite the fact that you're clueless about what is actually happening on the field.

But hey.

FIRE SUTTON!!! DERP!
We all know what happened on the scoreboard. What matters more?
[Reply]
Page 75 of 298
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up