ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:37 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's funny, because they're talking about how SF beat the stuffing out of GB with the running game on GMFB right now.

I mean, I hope you're right. But if we beat the 49ers, it's because Mahomes AND the run D. Because Jimmy G sure ain't gonna beat us.
Yeah the run D will be important. But just like the Titans, I think they know they can't beat us with long run drives throwing for under 100 yards. It's too low percentage. Unless we turn it over, they will have to mix it up. They actually have a very strong passing attack with those receivers, but I think they are worried about Jimmy being turnover prone.

All I know is if they have early success the GT will be full of posters calling the D trash.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:40 AM 01-20-2020
If Frank Clark said we were gonna rob a bank he'd make you feel gangster enough to do it.
He has an attitude that carries over from twitter and into my living room. No doubt it permeates in that locker room.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:47 AM 01-20-2020
Wow that was great. Oh and remind me not to piss that dude off lol.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:47 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Yeah the run D will be important. But just like the Titans, I think they know they can't beat us with long run drives throwing for under 100 yards. It's too low percentage. Unless we turn it over, they will have to mix it up. They actually have a very strong passing attack with those receivers, but I think they are worried about Jimmy being turnover prone.

All I know is if they have early success the GT will be full of posters calling the D trash.
Jimmy G has at least 2 INTs waiting for us in the SB.

Mahomes, who has been absolutely perfect in every postseason game he's ever played in, will have 0.

Frank Clark will take Jimmy G's lunch money.

The run D will show up again - their confidence has to literally be at an all time high.

I don't think the 49ers have the horses to keep up with this Super Bowl Train.
[Reply]
MotherJefer 10:57 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The Titans have never lost when Henry has over 100 yards. They were on track for 124 with him. Then Mahomes took over and forced Tennessee out of their element.

Look, I like Frank. The confidence is good. But him or Zeke are the best RBs in the NFL period. To say Henry ain't shit is disingenuous. Fortunate for us passing is much more valuable than running. We were able to force them to only try 4 rushing attempts in the second half.
Are you the same BWillie over on the Phog? If so, that makes you sh*t on two forums. You have a weird perception of sports.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:57 AM 01-20-2020
Clark is a bad ass.
[Reply]
bowener 10:58 AM 01-20-2020
I've wanted our defense to have an attitude for as long as I can remember, and we finally fucking have it and I love it more than I thought I would.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:59 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
Are you the same BWillie over on the Phog? If so, that makes you sh*t on two forums. You have a weird perception of sports.
:-)
:-)

REP
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:02 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:
I got somethin real for yo ass in these hands
When I say "Who’s the Master"?!? You say "SHO’NUFF"!!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 AM 01-20-2020
Clark and HB are infectious. You can tell these guys are war daddy’s. I mean look at this shit.

Honey Badger don't carepic.twitter.com/YlSWvX8hho

— PFF (@PFF) January 19, 2020

You can just see the other guys buying in. They are tougher bc they are seeing it from the leaders!

This was the beginning of the end of Derrick Henry in the game.. He found out our boys were hitters.. Dirty Dan, Damien Wilson and Chris Jones laid some pipe today #Chiefskingdom pic.twitter.com/9qljhb2AZ9

— Tra Andrews (@TraAndrews16) January 20, 2020

Y'all wanna see a dead body? pic.twitter.com/XCVg6BUoQS

— Tra Andrews (@TraAndrews16) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
Dante84 01:19 PM 01-20-2020
He legitimately terrifies me
[Reply]
wachashi 01:32 PM 01-20-2020
Wait, this can't be right. I thought cLarK gOT pAiD aNd dOEsn'T cArE aNyMOre!?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:35 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If Frank Clark said we were gonna rob a bank he'd make you feel gangster enough to do it.
He has an attitude that carries over from twitter and into my living room. No doubt it permeates in that locker room.
Spot on.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:36 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
BWillie's shit takes go well beyond sports. Dude is afraid of his own shadow.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:10 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Henry was destroying us in the first half. Our offense dictated the tempo of this game and made the Titans have to pass in the second half. The defense was fine, but it really wasn't and indictment to Derrick Henry. Hes the best RB in the league. Its just that passing is more important than running the ball.

But the confidence is nice.
16carries/62 yds.

Destroying.

Yes.

I really liked that part in the second half where were only up 4 after a Hill drop killed the opening drive of the half, where he bent us over with 3 carries/7 yds.

2 of those 3 were 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 where he got absolutely stoned on back to back rushes.

Fuck out of here with that destroying bullshit.

Derrick Henry got absolutely erased by Clark and company.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up