Page 419 of 4890
« First < 319369409415416417418419 4204214224234294695199191419 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:42 AM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
But...but...development! Whispering etc.!

There's nothing like drafting QB's just to have some dudes hanging around for shits and giggles, amirite?!
Suggesting there's a lot of mystery or drama with the QB situation ... might be a reach. The last drafted QB by KC to win a game was Todd Blackledge, he was 13-11 overall with the first win in '84 and the last win in '87. Damn near 3 decades is a long time to get nothing from any QB drafted by your franchise (think they drafted 13 in that span).
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:47 AM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Suggesting there's a lot of mystery or drama with the QB situation ... might be a reach. The last drafted QB by KC to win a game was Todd Blackledge, he was 13-11 overall with the first win in '84 and the last win in '87. Damn near 3 decades is a long time to get nothing from any QB drafted by your franchise (think they drafted 13 in that span).
Tell me about all the Super Bowls Denver has won with QBs that they drafted.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:16 AM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Tell me about all the Super Bowls Denver has won with QBs that they drafted.
Did Elway ever suit up and play for another NFL team? Ok.

They do have a decent amount of wins with drafted QBs. QBs with the most wins since the 80s - Elway, Manningou, Plummer. So, I get your point.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:22 AM 08-07-2016
Can you imagine what Goodell would do to a team...that forced the stoppage of a play-off game because they were found to have Vaseline on their jerseys?

I wouldn't be an act of just a few individuals...like Brady and the ball-boy. It would be the whole team. They probably would disqualify them....and dock an entire draft. It would be a shit-storm...

Especially when they are later found to be cheating the cap in the same season...They really went all-out to steal a title.

In the internet age...this would dwarf deflate-gate.

Elway will always be a fraud....that had to resort to cheating to finally win a SB.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:34 AM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Can you imagine what Goodell would do to a team...that forced the stoppage of a play-off game because they were found to have Vaseline on their jerseys?

I wouldn't be an act of just a few individuals...like Brady and the ball-boy. It would be the whole team. They probably would disqualify them....and dock an entire draft. It would be a shit-storm...

Especially when they are later found to be cheating the cap in the same season...They really went all-out to steal a title.

In the internet age...this would dwarf deflate-gate.

Elway will always be a fraud....that had to resort to cheating to finally win a SB.
Start the right QB, keep your feet in bounds, and you don't have these little problems, now do you?

I have no great love for Denver, but here's an idea; get some legit championship success of your own, in THIS millennium, and stop living in past failures.

It sours your drink.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:42 AM 08-07-2016
Start the right QB, keep your feet in bounds, and you don't have these little problems, now do you?

I have no great love for Denver, but here's an idea; get some legit championship success of your own, in THIS millennium, and stop living in past failures.

It sours your drink.
Thanks Tony Robbins....for that half-assed pep speech.

Nah...time has no relevance with the actual action. It happened and is fact...cheating is cheating regardless if its 1997 or 2017.

Their titles are fiction...time doesn't erase it.

Are those fake trophies still displayed in Donko-land? They are....so the tarnish that comes with them stays also.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:43 AM 08-07-2016
Thanks Tony Robbins....for that half-assed pep speech.

Nah...time has no relevance with the actual action. It happened and is fact...cheating is cheating regardless if its 1997 or 2017.

Their titles are fiction...time doesn't erase it.
:-)

Everyone who wins is a cheater except legit KC!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 AM 08-07-2016
:-)

Everyone who wins is a cheater except legit KC!
I haven't mentioned anyone else...except Brady. Both teams are on record as being busted for cheating...Saying "everyone" is why you suck at trolling...

Give me another documented example of a team greasing their jerseys during a play-off game? That cheated the cap in the same season...
[Reply]
vailpass 11:59 AM 08-07-2016
You must suck at chess...not that anything from your posts led me to believe you were ever good at it.

Keep telling yourself that you are always right...it makes life for smart people easier.

Don't worry..the denial stage will wear off soon. Then you can direct all your anger at Sanchez....losing entitlement is a tough pill...it's never earned so the loss is more dramatic.

But, by all means...pretend to speak for everyone.
Go ahead nut bag, solicit anyone to agree with this whack job theory.
I'll ask it as well: are there any chief fans here that agree with black OP on this?

[QUOTE=BlackOp;12355261]I believe bringing him in was as much an effort to proactively thwart Elway as it was KC desperately needed him. Yeah..Chiefs needed an experienced back-up...but he was cheap enough Denver could have nabbed him....and a WCO QB.

Payback's a bitch, Eltwat.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:59 AM 08-07-2016
I haven't mentioned anyone else...except Brady. Both teams are on record as being busted for cheating...Saying "everyone" is why you suck at trolling...

Give me another documented example of a team greasing their jerseys during a play-off game? That cheated the cap in the same season...
Actually, the "crisco"-thing goes back long before the 90's, and manipulating the cap is the purview of those smart enough to do it.

If the league is too worthless to do anything about it, then perhaps Dorsey should saunter his happy ass on down to Barnes and Noble, and pick up a copy of "NFL Cheating For Dummies"?

And send one to Cluck while he's at it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:12 PM 08-07-2016
Actually, the "crisco"-thing goes back long before the 90's, and manipulating the cap is the purview of those smart enough to do it.

If the league is too worthless to do anything about it, then perhaps Dorsey should saunter his happy ass on down to Barnes and Noble, and pick up a copy of "NFL Cheating For Dummies"?

And send one to Cluck while he's at it.
So KC just needs to cheat more like Denver...sounds like a solid strategy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:13 PM 08-07-2016
So KC just needs to cheat more like Denver...sounds like a solid strategy.
You should think of it as "getting smarter".
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:16 PM 08-07-2016
You should think of it as "getting smarter".
I think it's fair to say we have a different definition of "getting smarter".
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:24 PM 08-07-2016
I think it's fair to say we have a different definition of "getting smarter".
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT, PALOWAKSKI?!?!?!?

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:46 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Go ahead nut bag, solicit anyone to agree with this whack job theory.
I'll ask it as well: are there any chief fans here that agree with black OP on this?
They anger stage is setting in.....You would be extremely happy if Elway would have landed Foles for $1.6 mil. It was a no-brainer pick-up.

As it stands...Donkos have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL. Worse than the RGIII Browns, Keenum Rams and the Gabbert 49ers.

They have a bottom 5 O-line....
[Reply]
Page 419 of 4890
« First < 319369409415416417418419 4204214224234294695199191419 > Last »
Up