ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 445
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Hammock Parties 08:59 PM 07-16-2010
Bengie Molina just hit a triple to complete a cycle against the Red Sox. Single, double, triple, homer.
LaChapelle 09:17 PM 07-16-2010
Grayridge Circle City Essex
Vanduser Crowder Blodgett
Missouri Rand McNally P -20&21
Hammock Parties 07:40 PM 07-17-2010
I just heard a friggin' ad for Jehovah's Witnesses on the RADIO. During a RANGERS BROADCAST. I want to kill my radio.
LaChapelle 10:12 PM 07-17-2010
I killed a mole today but I must have done it wrong
it didn't void it's bowels
neither did the cat or the fucking blue jay
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 07-18-2010
Dear Clay,

The members of BeautifulPeople.com have cast their votes.

BeautifulPeople Network is pleased to inform you that the majority of members on BeautifulPeople.com found your application very attractive and granted you membership.

Welcome to the BeautifulPeople community!

What do you want to do next?
luv 01:17 PM 07-18-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Dear Clay,

The members of BeautifulPeople.com have cast their votes.

BeautifulPeople Network is pleased to inform you that the majority of members on BeautifulPeople.com found your application very attractive and granted you membership.

Welcome to the BeautifulPeople community!

What do you want to do next?
Congratulations on getting granted membership to a site full of people as shallow as you are!
Hammock Parties 01:48 PM 07-18-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Congratulations on getting granted membership to a site full of people as shallow as you are!
I feel pretty...oh so pretty....so pretty and witty and..........
Hammock Parties 02:17 PM 07-18-2010
I've noticed women generally handle rejection worst than men. Not just in dating... but in general. This was brought to my attention again when I finally met up with this woman I had picked up last week for coffee yestersday.

We met at a coffee shop in Downtown DC. After chatting for a few minutes she said she was hungry and wanted to go to a restaurant. I declined but she insisted:

Her: "But I'm really hungry. I don't see why we can't go to a nice restaurant"

Me: "Well if you're that hungry my apartment is only a few stops away on the subway. I'll cook some food for us."

Her: "Wow...haha so I'm like a cheap date huh?"

Me: "No.. I paid good money for the food in my apartment".

Her: Come OONN.. lets just go to a restaurant.. It'll be fun. I heard Matchbox has great food. Its not far from here."

Me: You know what? I'm not really feeling the attraction. I'm sorry, but I think I'll get going.

Her: Oh..Yeah.. you're too broke to take me to a restaurant aren't you? Great another broke loser...

Me: Not at all. I just treat my wallet like lost women treat their legs: I only open it when someone demonstrates value.

Her: You're a pig! I'm leaving. Don't call me!

And off she goes. A little dramatic don't you think? And its not the first time.
On my end there are many many.. instances where a woman will flat out refuse to go a long with something I want. But when its reversed.. it seems a lot of women can't take NO for an answer.
luv 04:23 PM 07-18-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I feel pretty...oh so pretty....so pretty and witty and..........
....gay?
Hammock Parties 04:26 PM 07-18-2010
and I pity any girl who isn't me today
luv 04:28 PM 07-18-2010
So, I go to Old Chicago, and I drink the four beers that I have left on my mini-tour. They guys brings me my check, but no t-shirt. I'm slightly irked. They put me down for a beer I'd already had, plus didn't charge me for another. So, I drink four beers, get charged for three, and only get credit for two.

Then, I come home to discover I'm on the rag early. (TMI, but I don't care).

NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY.
WV 05:20 PM 07-18-2010
So, I go to Old Chicago, and I drink the four beers that I have left on my mini-tour. They guys brings me my check, but no t-shirt. I'm slightly irked. They put me down for a beer I'd already had, plus didn't charge me for another. So, I drink four beers, get charged for three, and only get credit for two.

NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY.
At least it's early and not late......just sayin' :-)
Gonzo 05:21 PM 07-18-2010

NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY.
Jesus! What kind of beer did they give you to cause that, Snatcherbleeden Stout?
Posted via Mobile Device
JD10367 10:23 AM 07-19-2010
Bought two giant wall maps (one of the U.S. and one of the world) and tacked them to the wall over the bed. Used colored Post-Its cut into points to indicate cities I've been to. Realized the maps are very big, the number of Post-Its comparatively small.
The Franchise 10:27 AM 07-19-2010
I've got a guy who's coming over to look at my truck today at 10. Hopefully I can get rid of this damn thing today.
Page 210 of 445
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Up