ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 232
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:21 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Jordan didn’t win til he got a super team around him
He didn’t lose either once he had it.

Lebron lost with his super team (twice) and ran like a bitch after to form another younger one. This third time everybody will excuse him though beacuse his teams awful and the super team fell apart (partly because of him).
[Reply]
staylor26 01:22 PM 05-06-2018
And I’d add that “super team” wouldn’t have won one championship without him. Didn’t even make it out the first round when they were.
[Reply]
O.city 01:22 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He didn’t lose either.

Lebron lost with his super team twice and ran like a bitch after to form another younger one. This third time everybody will excuse him though beacuse his teams awful and the super team fell apart (partly because of him).
Jordan ran to play baseball in the middle of his prime
[Reply]
O.city 01:24 PM 05-06-2018
Lebron kept trying to put himself in the best position to win a championship. Why is that bad? It’s the standard we are measuring him to atleast
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:25 PM 05-06-2018
Jordan didn’t win til he got a super team around him
https://www.basketball-reference.com.../CHI/1991.html

That’s some ‘super’ team Jordan had there . . . . :-)
[Reply]
O.city 01:25 PM 05-06-2018
And I’d add that “super team” wouldn’t have won one championship without him. Didn’t even make it out the first round when they were.
They won 55 without mj. Wasn’t the east so much tougher during that time?
[Reply]
O.city 01:26 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
https://www.basketball-reference.com.../CHI/1991.html

That’s some ‘super’ team Jordan had there . . . . :-)
2 hall of famers and a good array of players

I’d say it’s pretty super, no?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:27 PM 05-06-2018
Jordan ran to play baseball in the middle of his prime
Who the **** cares?

All that means is he could’ve just as easily had 8. He took a year and a half off in his prime and he’s still the GOAT. That says a lot.
[Reply]
O.city 01:28 PM 05-06-2018
Who the **** cares?

All that means is he could’ve just as easily had 8. He took a year and a half off and he’s still the GOAT.
Lol so we can excuse that?

Guess it depends which narrative you want to push
[Reply]
staylor26 01:32 PM 05-06-2018
They won 55 without mj. Wasn’t the east so much tougher during that time?
I really don’t give a **** what they did in a meaningless regular season. They still looked like an average playoff team when it mattered. My point still stands. That team doesn’t win one championship without MJ.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:33 PM 05-06-2018
2 hall of famers and a good array of players

I’d say it’s pretty super, no?
Lol, whatever dude.

You don’t get to count Jordan as he was one of those HOFer’s. We’re talking about the team around him. Pippen was just coming into his own and hadn’t established himself as an NBA Elite. Grant was a solid player. The rest of that roster was garbage. I mean, seriously, look at it.

That roster isn’t much better than the one Lebron had the first time he went to the Finals, where Lebron got swept.

Jordan’s first Finals turned out a little better . . . . .
[Reply]
staylor26 01:34 PM 05-06-2018
Lol so we can excuse that?

Guess it depends which narrative you want to push
What is there to excuse? He left on top of his game and returned on top of his game. He didn’t run like a bitch because he lost and he came back better than ever. He delivered, so it’s irrelevant.
[Reply]
O.city 01:34 PM 05-06-2018
I really don’t give a **** what they did in a meaningless regular season. They still looked like an average playoff team when it mattered. My point still stands. That team doesn’t win one championship without MJ.
So when presented with counter evidence, you don’t give a fuck.

The won 55 in the supposed tough ass east of the time, which would suggest he had a pretty good team around him
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 05-06-2018
What is there to excuse? He left on top of his game and returned on top of his game. He didn’t run like a bitch because he lost and he came back better than ever. He delivered, so it’s irrelevant.
He didn’t run like a bitch? He deserted his team (because of gambling? I dunno)

Things that don’t agree with my opinion is irrelevant. Good to know
[Reply]
O.city 01:38 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Lol, whatever dude.

You don’t get to count Jordan as he was one of those HOFer’s. We’re talking about the team around him. Pippen was just coming into his own and hadn’t established himself as an NBA Elite. Grant was a solid player. The rest of that roster was garbage. I mean, seriously, look at it.

That roster isn’t much better than the one Lebron had the first time he went to the Finals, where Lebron got swept.

Jordan’s first Finals turned out a little better . . . . .
Lebron first finals were in what his 3rd season? At 21?
[Reply]
Page 52 of 232
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up