ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 386
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283323373 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hell, it's the same goddamn projectile that killed Viserion. Stupid bitch needs for it to happen TWICE to get the message?
What? No it's not.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Dragonglass armor for Drogon. Euron sees this. Shits.

Dany Dracarys’ all of King’s Landing.
Please give me this. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:38 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What? No it's not.
It's a goddamn javelin/arrow fired off from below. The. Same. Goddamn. Concept.
[Reply]
DrRyan 09:41 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Buck:
That was the worst episode of the series.
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I can’t pinpoint why exactly but that episode was terrible. The dragon ambush (they didn’t think they would be ambushed going south?), bronn scene, tormund doesn’t get the girl, the gossiping, Jon doesn’t seem like the leader he was, there’s still no plan to get Cersei etc.
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Watching this episode's last half hour is like that time right before an accident. I see what's coming, I know it's going to suck and I can't do anything about it.
Just. Terrible.

The Bronn scene was awful. Choosing to skip Jon, or Bran, telling Aray/Sansa, WTF? That could have actually been a really good scene. Euron not having a small clean up crew on the beach of Dragonstone was dumb as well. Pretty much all the battle plans from this season from the Dany side make my head hurt. Such a disappointing ending to an all time great.

Kind of like the books, truly great during the first 3. 4 and 5 left a lot to be desired. Now the showrunners steering the ship it is a ****ing disaster.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:45 PM 05-05-2019
Holy fuck. Was not expecting the dragon to get taken out so suddenly. Or Jamie to drop that dick off and just peace out. :-)

FUCK. What a great episode. On edge the whole time. Thought Bronn was about to kill them both.

Stoked.
Those arrows have laser sights on them. Nailing the dragon on the first shot then shredded him after that.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 PM 05-05-2019
It's the same one Bronn shot him with.

Remember that? When it took Bronn 3 attempts and he basically had to be point blank.

Euron is ****ing Hawkeye, on loan from Disney.

Dumb as ****...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 PM 05-05-2019
Quickscoped the fuck out of that dragon from behind the rocks. Daenerys is so goddamned stupid she can't see roughly 10 pirate ships that have enough sight to rapid fire her dragon to death.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:47 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Didn't Tyrion council her to stay in Essos? Seems like it would of been the smart thing to do....
Well that would make even less sense.

At this point I'd have to say her biggest mistake was not torching King's Landing the moment she made landfall in Westeros. She'd have been able to take the city in no time- BOOM. You've got like five of the Seven Kingdoms right there. The North and the Vale would have had no choice but to yield at that point.

Everyone is trying to get her not to sack King's Landing but why not? Cersei literally just firebombed half the city like a month ago and Tywin did the same shit during Robert's Rebellion. Those who die won't matter and the ones who live will just be happy they made it through. No one in the countryside will give a shit because the war never came to them.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:48 PM 05-05-2019
Quickscoped the **** out of that dragon from behind the rocks. Daenerys is so goddamned stupid she can't see roughly 10 pirate ships that have enough sight to rapid fire her dragon to death.
I think that was the same place that Euron ambushed them in Season 6 or 7. So....
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:48 PM 05-05-2019
So Dany is up flying on her dragon over her fleet and doesn't see Euron's at all? They had even had a discussion knowing he was out there lurking fighting on Cersi's behalf. You can tell from the writing they just want to get it over with.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:48 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Well that would make even less sense.

At this point I'd have to say her biggest mistake was not torching King's Landing the moment she made landfall in Westeros. She'd have been able to take the city in no time- BOOM. You've got like five of the Seven Kingdoms right there. The North and the Vale would have had no choice but to yield at that point.

Everyone is trying to get her not to sack the city but why not? Cersei literally just firebombed half the city like a month ago and Tywin did the same shit during Robert's Rebellion. Those who die won't matter because they're gone and the ones who live will just be happy they made it through. No one in the countryside will give a shit because the war never came to them.
Apparently only Daenerys isn't allowed to kill people to take power.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 PM 05-05-2019
Yeah, but she had never seen multiple shots like that all at once from someone that wasn't the night king. And definitely not at sea.

They just got ambushed. It happens. It's war.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:48 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Just. Terrible.

The Bronn scene was awful. Choosing to skip Jon, or Bran, telling Aray/Sansa, WTF? That could have actually been a really good scene. Euron not having a small clean up crew on the beach of Dragonstone was dumb as well. Pretty much all the battle plans from this season from the Dany side make my head hurt. Such a disappointing ending to an all time great.

Kind of like the books, truly great during the first 3. 4 and 5 left a lot to be desired. Now the showrunners steering the ship it is a ****ing disaster.
fwiw 4 and 5 are better when you read then in sequence as a single book.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's the same one Bronn shot him with.

Remember that? When it took Bronn 3 attempts and he basically had to be point blank.

Euron is ****ing Hawkeye, on loan from Disney.

Dumb as ****...
Well if something didn't suck you probably wouldn't watch it, you fucking whiner. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:50 PM 05-05-2019
Well if something didn't suck you probably wouldn't watch it, you ****ing whiner. :-)
Shut up and go sit with the other children. Adults are talking here
[Reply]
Page 273 of 386
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283323373 > Last »
Up