ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 41
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Time again for a new phone
BigMeatballDave 08:19 AM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

So all people that have an iPhone are sheep?
No, but I question their sexuality.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by BCD:
No, but I question their sexuality.

I'm 100% man, as the women around me will attest.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:51 AM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm 100% man, as the women around me will attest.
Did you come equipped with an iPenis?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:14 AM 04-01-2014
I need a new phone plan actually, anyone know a company where I can get 2 nice smart phones and pay less than 100 a month..I'd honestly prefer it to be cheaper than that.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:03 AM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I need a new phone plan actually, anyone know a company where I can get 2 nice smart phones and pay less than 100 a month..I'd honestly prefer it to be cheaper than that.
AT&T's Mobile Share plan can, if your phones are off contract and depending on how much data you want. The most you could get for under $100 would be the 2GB plan. $40 for the plan and $25 for each off contract smartphone, otherwise its $40 for each smartphone that's on contract.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:23 AM 04-01-2014
I have my son on Straight Talk. He has an AT&T Galaxy S4. No need to unlock the phone, but you have to order the SIM. $45/mo. Unlimited everything.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:53 AM 04-01-2014
www.ting.com
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:21 PM 04-01-2014
Take a look at Republic Wireless.

We switched my wife over in January and it's been awesome. They use VOIP on wifi to keep costs down when it can connect to wi-fi, plus they offer the Moto X, no contract.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:09 PM 04-01-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Take a look at Republic Wireless.

We switched my wife over in January and it's been awesome. They use VOIP on wifi to keep costs down when it can connect to wi-fi, plus they offer the Moto X, no contract.
ORLY??

Sounds promising
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:45 AM 04-02-2014
Originally Posted by BWillie:
ORLY??

Sounds promising
Yep. Wife, brother, mom and dad now all using Republic. No problems. Unlimited everything on 4G is $40/month. It goes down if you want less speed. And you can modify your plan twice a month directly from your phone.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:57 PM 04-10-2014
My wife and I have an iPhone 5 and we were looking to maybe change it up and get the Samsung Galaxy S5. What are the differences, pros and cons? What does the S5 offer me that I can't have with the iPhone and vice versa?

Also, I think Verizon has our contract over Feb. 24 but isn't there a new thing where you can upgrade sooner? Thanks.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:17 AM 04-01-2014
my wife and I finally said 'fuck it' and went back to our normal phones. we were paying $180/mo for non-3G service. we shopped around, and they were all in that range. I'm sure there are a lot on here that will chime in with their cheaper plans etc, and that's fine. but we basically only had the unlimited plan.

our new plan with unlimited text and the lowest tier of data is now $85/mo.
Though, we finally realized we really didn't 'use' the smart phones for anything more than our plain slide/touch screen phones.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:22 PM 04-01-2014
I'm getting an iPhone 5S today at work to replace my Samsung S3. Not super thrilled, but whatever.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 12:52 PM 04-11-2014
I was thoroughly disappointed by the release specs of both the S5 and the M8 One. I am now camping on my four year old phone until June/July hoping to find the G3 is as amazing as rumored. I am noticing a trend, however: the phones never are as great as rumored.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:55 PM 04-11-2014
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I was thoroughly disappointed by the release specs of both the S5 and the M8 One. I am now camping on my four year old phone until June/July hoping to find the G3 is as amazing as rumored. I am noticing a trend, however: the phones never are as great as rumored.
HTC was dumb as hell to come out with that shitty 4 "ultrapixel" camera again.

They posted a loss last year with the original and the main complaint with the phone was the dogshit camera. So they make it bigger, add a 2nd gimmick camera for depth effects, remove the image stabilization, and use the same sensor?

I hope that phone tanks so they wake the **** up with this ultrapixel shit.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 41
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up