ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The tears of the Patriots fans are quite nice but this takes the cake
Mecca 11:34 AM 02-17-2020

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so fucking worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
[Reply]
TEX 12:42 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so ****ing worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
TUCK them!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:45 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He may well have been. It was simply amazing that with all the cameras they had it was impossible to tell one way or another (why wasn't there an overhead drone camera?). If the ref calls him out, they wouldn't have been able to overturn that, either.

Of course, I don't think it would have mattered. Andy would have went for it on 4th down and inches, and we would have scored anyway. Pat had already broken them at that point.

I don't blame 49ers fans for being pissed, though. Been on the other side of that shit way too many times.

But not that day. :-)
I don't think the call was controversial at all.

[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
Oh Snap 12:50 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I do believe DW was out before the ball crossed the end zone.
I dont. It was never conclusive. I didnt see one angle that would have supported overruling that touchdown.

Inconclusive = result
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:04 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
New England land.

That is awkward to say.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:26 PM 02-17-2020
:-) suck it Cheatriots cry more you bitches
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:36 PM 02-17-2020
What a Nimrod....
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:37 PM 02-17-2020
Who cares what some random idiots put on YouTube ? Why even watch the stupid shit? Just to get mad?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:39 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
I dont. It was never conclusive. I didnt see one angle that would have supported overruling that touchdown.

Inconclusive = result
When you see the foot come down OOB, the nose of the ball is probably about 2-3 inches past the front of the goal line. I have to think that at least some portion of the ball was touching the front of the goal line in the split second before the foot touched the ground.

Had it been called OOB on the field, then it wouldn’t have been overturned.

I think it was a TD and they got it right on the review.

Worst case, we have 4th and goal from the 1-inch line. QB sneak should be an easy TD.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:49 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I do believe DW was out before the ball crossed the end zone.
Shows the Ball with the NOSE OVER THE WHITE and a foot OOB, PROOF i tells ya'z
[Reply]
Al Bundy 02:08 PM 02-17-2020
What a buffoon.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:13 PM 02-17-2020
I've got to admit, I only got as far as him claiming the refs let a blatant offside go, when he's showing the clip 10 times over and every time you can actually see its another false start, and I couldn't take anymore
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:22 PM 02-17-2020
First I don't get how there is a "Patriot fan" in the middle of Kansas but what evs. This dude at work starts saying the refs "gifted" the Chiefs the Super Bowl and I asked him what team he goes for and he says Patiots. I just :-)
no credibility and fuck that guy. We kinda got into it but I prevailed his Super Bowls are a farce and he knows it. I'm going love it when the Patriots miss the playoffs next year but they then again they have the weakest division but maybe Buffs will take it I'll root for them and dildos on the field.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:27 PM 02-17-2020
Sooooo....let me get this straight.

Super Bowl 54 was rigged, but all bowls prior were totally legit???

All these years, and they wait until the chiefs, 50 years later, are back in the super bowl to start rigging games!???

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 02:35 PM 02-17-2020
The rest of the world watching Patriots fans melt down because they know their run is over

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:36 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Sooooo....let me get this straight.

Super Bowl 54 was rigged, but all bowls prior were totally legit???

All these years, and they wait until the chiefs, 50 years later, are back in the super bowl to start rigging games!???

:-)
Rigged not calling Dee Ford offsides but wait that's on the 49ers :-)

[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up