ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The tears of the Patriots fans are quite nice but this takes the cake
Mecca 11:34 AM 02-17-2020

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so fucking worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 12:23 PM 02-17-2020
You'd think Pats fans after all their titles would be a little more chill. What a whining bitch.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:24 PM 02-17-2020
If you really want to piss off a Pats fan, tell them that Mahomes didn’t lose to a backup QB in the Super Bowl.

Also ask them how Brady can be the best all time if he lost to a back up?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:24 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
They make a lot of good points. I'm sending all the crap I ordered back.
Yep. And now I have to get my tattoo removed. DAMMIT CARL :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:29 PM 02-17-2020
Quite the video.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:29 PM 02-17-2020
I do believe DW was out before the ball crossed the end zone.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:30 PM 02-17-2020
Great I have cancer now after watching that......
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:32 PM 02-17-2020
I don't watch fake news, even though I acknowledge that fake patriots fans are experts at watching cheating.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 12:33 PM 02-17-2020
Patriot fans are going to have to go thru the 5 stages of grief. The chiefs dynasty surpassing the crumbling patriots dynasty will not feel good to them. They will be our biggest haters for the foreseeable future....as we become to them what they were to us. Dominant.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:34 PM 02-17-2020
99.9 % of Pats fan. Haven't gotten over the 2016 election.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:36 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I do believe DW was out before the ball crossed the end zone.
He may well have been. It was simply amazing that with all the cameras they had it was impossible to tell one way or another (why wasn't there an overhead drone camera?). If the ref calls him out, they wouldn't have been able to overturn that, either.

Of course, I don't think it would have mattered. Andy would have went for it on 4th down and inches, and we would have scored anyway. Pat had already broken them at that point.

I don't blame 49ers fans for being pissed, though. Been on the other side of that shit way too many times.

But not that day. :-)
[Reply]
Chargem 12:38 PM 02-17-2020
I just assume this is Blackops. He sounds exactly like I expected.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:38 PM 02-17-2020
I've got an idea; don't give this idiot views.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:40 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He may well have been. It was simply amazing that with all the cameras they had it was impossible to tell one way or another (why wasn't there an overhead drone camera?). If the ref calls him out, they wouldn't have been able to overturn that, either.

Of course, I don't think it would have mattered. Andy would have went for it on 4th down and inches, and we would have scored anyway. Pat had already broken them at that point.

I don't blame 49ers fans for being pissed, though. Been on the other side of that shit way too many times.

But not that day. :-)
This being said, the bitch ass Cheatriots and their bitch ass fans, along with their tuck rule and deflated balls and call stealing and every other goddamn thing they've gotten away with over the years can all go choke on a giant bag of dicks and every pile of shit on the sidewalks of San Francisco.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:41 PM 02-17-2020
I love the one comment on it. Where was the video last year after Chris Jones phantom roughing the passers call.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:41 PM 02-17-2020

[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up