ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 151
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:12 AM 04-13-2019
When is the deadline for players who have declared for the draft to return to school?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:27 AM 04-13-2019
May 30th
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:30 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
He’s doing what every good freshmen should do. No downside at all. Keep your eligibility open to return if you don’t get the reception you thought you would. Gather some feedback on what scouts want to see from you next year, work on those skills or lack thereof, and implement those into your game the following season.

Having said that, man I hope this kid stays at KU. Next season looking rough already.
I thought we'd get 3 years out of him, maybe 4. Now we are only going to get 2 seasons? The NBA needs fast dribblers to drive the lane and then feed it out to their 3 point shooters?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:33 AM 04-13-2019
Every player even down to Garrett should put their name in and get feedback now
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:45 AM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Jesus Titties….unless Self pulls one of his patented late signing period horse shoes out of his ass again, we are going to ****ing suck next year.
I think they’re likely to have a good backcourt as long as Dotson returns. Frontcourt is a concern. Since it’s beginning to seem like they’re going to strike out on the big names, we really need one or both of De Sousa and Azubuike back. Get them both, add a grad transfer who can shoot (or snag Hampton) and suddenly we’re looking damn good. Maybe not a likely scenario, but I think there’s at least a solid chance of De Sousa appealing successfully.

Dotson/McBride
Agbaji/Braun
Grad transfer/Garrett
De Sousa/Lightfoot
McCormack/Grad transfer

This would be a solid team. McBride is underrated. Very good scorer. Gets high on his jumper. I think his skills will translate to college quickly. This would likely be a very good defensive and rebounding crew.

Just give me an eligible De Sousa and a grad transfer wing who can shoot, and I’m ready for battle.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:06 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Every player even down to Garrett should put their name in and get feedback now
The funny thing is if Garrett could shoot as well as Vick, he'd be a lotto pick. He's just soo soo bad at it.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:25 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Ha .... ha ha!

:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:14 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I think they’re likely to have a good backcourt as long as Dotson returns. Frontcourt is a concern. Since it’s beginning to seem like they’re going to strike out on the big names, we really need one or both of De Sousa and Azubuike back. Get them both, add a grad transfer who can shoot (or snag Hampton) and suddenly we’re looking damn good. Maybe not a likely scenario, but I think there’s at least a solid chance of De Sousa appealing successfully.

Dotson/McBride
Agbaji/Braun
Grad transfer/Garrett
De Sousa/Lightfoot
McCormack/Grad transfer

This would be a solid team. McBride is underrated. Very good scorer. Gets high on his jumper. I think his skills will translate to college quickly. This would likely be a very good defensive and rebounding crew.

Just give me an eligible De Sousa and a grad transfer wing who can shoot, and I’m ready for battle.
I see your point and I agree, but that’s a lot of “if’s”.

If we don’t land an impact grad transfer, Dotson stays in the draft, and De Sousa remains ineligible (basically if everything stays as it currently is), we’re looking at an awful Kansas team on paper.

Staring lineup of:

McBride
Agbaji
Garett
Lightfoot
McCormack

And a bench of:

Braun
And......uh.......

That team is probably an 8 or 9 seed and probably finishes in the middle of the road in the Big 12.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:38 AM 04-15-2019
Losing recruiting battles to Nebraska. Sad.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huske...7ffa98091.html
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:02 AM 04-19-2019
Matt Hurt is set to announce where he will play college ball. Most people are assuming Duke at this point. We were the leader for a long time, but seems like people think we’re out.

Hopefully, we’ll be pleasantly surprised today.
[Reply]
sedated 01:36 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Matt Hurt is set to announce where he will play college ball. Most people are assuming Duke at this point. We were the leader for a long time, but seems like people think we’re out.

Hopefully, we’ll be pleasantly surprised today.
Pretty sure I heard he cancelled his visit to KU.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:50 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I see your point and I agree, but that’s a lot of “if’s”.

If we don’t land an impact grad transfer, Dotson stays in the draft, and De Sousa remains ineligible (basically if everything stays as it currently is), we’re looking at an awful Kansas team on paper.

Staring lineup of:

McBride
Agbaji
Garett
Lightfoot
McCormack

And a bench of:

Braun
And......uh.......

That team is probably an 8 or 9 seed and probably finishes in the middle of the road in the Big 12.
:-) That's an NIT team if I've ever seen one.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:03 PM 04-19-2019
If Matthew Hurt comes to Kansas, I'll pay for hookers for everyone ITT.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:11 PM 04-19-2019
Sam Mellinger

Verified account

@mellinger
4 minutes ago

Met with Silvio De Sousa and his lawyer. He will declare for the draft. If he wins the appeal he’ll return to Kansas. If not, he won’t. Much more soon.

Matt Tait

@mctait
7 minutes ago

Just met with Silvio and his attorney and his plan is to come back if the appeal is granted. Attorney says ruling could come next week. #KUbball
[Reply]
BWillie 02:16 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Sam Mellinger

Verified account

@mellinger
4 minutes ago

Met with Silvio De Sousa and his lawyer. He will declare for the draft. If he wins the appeal he’ll return to Kansas. If not, he won’t. Much more soon.

Matt Tait

@mctait
7 minutes ago

Just met with Silvio and his attorney and his plan is to come back if the appeal is granted. Attorney says ruling could come next week. #KUbball
He's not going to win the appeal. So best of luck kiddo.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 151
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up