ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Media Center>Black Panther
thabear04 09:50 PM 06-09-2017

[Reply]
BlackOp 08:23 PM 03-16-2018
Originally Posted by willi89:
general reviews at rotten tomatoes are so-so. for me it was beautiful to watch, but not really engaging or moving
I just saw it..and agree. Had no emotional attachment to any of the characters...bad dialogue/acting in parts.

It's pretty much what I expected from a comic movie...good effects/production with a simple plot made for teens.

Forest Whitaker's character...should have picked someone else for that part. Didn't like the guy from Fargo either...Lead actor was good.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:33 PM 05-25-2018
Why do vegetarians have fishermen?
[Reply]
BWillie 02:12 PM 05-27-2018
Fantastic movie. Only superhero movies better are Batman Trilogy & Man In Steel (I think it's underrated). Top 3 characters are very well cast (Michael B Jordan, Main Character, The sister). Should have cast the CIA agent guy differently, though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:40 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just saw it..and agree. Had no emotional attachment to any of the characters...bad dialogue/acting in parts.

It's pretty much what I expected from a comic movie...good effects/production with a simple plot made for teens.

Forest Whitaker's character...should have picked someone else for that part. Didn't like the guy from Fargo either...Lead actor was good.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Fantastic movie. Only superhero movies better are Batman Trilogy & Man In Steel (I think it's underrated). Top 3 characters are very well cast (Michael B Jordan, Main Character, The sister). Should have cast the CIA agent guy differently, though.
You all realize Martin Freeman is in Civil War too, right? Can’t really recast him just because. He was pretty much the sole Explainer about how no one knows.

Your issue should be with the writing, not with Freeman. He’s one hell of a good actor (watch Sherlock on BBC. Like now. Do it)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:30 PM 11-27-2019

RUMOR: Doctor Doom will reportedly appear in the sequel to #BlackPanther! https://t.co/Y7sbj74LhM pic.twitter.com/si9tKEoaSF

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) November 28, 2019

[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up