ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Let's talk about lemonade
TLO 02:10 PM 02-17-2020
I tried to do something fun and interesting with the MS paint thread but you lazy fucks wanted nothing to do with it.

So instead, we're gonna talk about lemonade!!

What's your go to for a cool refreshing lemonade? Do you make your own, or do you buy from the store? (Please indicate store location if this is the case)

Any good restaurants serving up a good lemonade these days?

Any discussion of flavors such as, (but not limited to) strawberry, peach, mango, eggplant, all welcome here!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:33 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Sure!
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I don't really get this whole Arnold Palmer drink thing. Isn't it really just sweet tea with lemon?
No, an Arnold Palmer is a 50-50 split of sweet tea and lemonade. So there's more lemonade in there than just a squeeze of lemon. Add that lemonade isn't as sour as straight-up lemon, you've got to drink for the ages.
[Reply]
FAX 11:31 PM 02-17-2020
Bunch of lemons. Filtered water. Ice (preferably filtered, as well). Agave syrup.

The secret to kick-your-ass lemonade is using agave rather than refined cane sugar.

Serve with topless hot girl for summer.

FAX
[Reply]
F150 11:40 PM 02-17-2020
Lemonade and vodka. Wasn't that called a John Daly? Not something to ask for at Chick Fil A
[Reply]
TLO 10:42 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
Bunch of lemons. Filtered water. Ice (preferably filtered, as well). Agave syrup.

The secret to kick-your-ass lemonade is using agave rather than refined cane sugar.

Serve with topless hot girl for summer.

FAX
Agave syrup? I've never heard of such a thing. Can you elaborate a bit further?
[Reply]
loochy 11:29 AM 02-18-2020
It's like pee pee with sugar in it
[Reply]
Donger 01:23 PM 02-18-2020
I make my own. I get the lemons from Sam's Club. Squeezing the whole bag nets about 1.5 cups of juice. Add about eight cups of water. Make my own "syrup" .75 cups of sugar added to 1 cup of water. Heat until slightly boiling. Add to the rest and refrigerate.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:32 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
would you lick lemonade off of Pam Oliver's tits?
Milk Milk?

Or just Milk?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:41 PM 02-18-2020
Son of deberg
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:31 PM 02-18-2020
8 lemons quartered, 6 oz cane sugar, 1 fifth 100 proof vodka, ice, sun tea jar, towel.

Quarter the lemons and put them in a sun tea jar along with the sugar and the full bottle of vodka. Pack the remaining space with ice cubes. Put a towel around the sun tea jar and shake it vigorously with the top on until the towel sticks. Do it with friends because who wants to drink alone and you have to shake it for about 30 minutes before the towel sticks to the frost on the outside of the sun tea jar. Tastes just like lemonade and will knock you on your ass.

They're called Yuccas and they're the perfect summer drink. Learned it in college at Arizona St. About the only thing I learned there.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:36 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
8 lemons quartered, 6 oz cane sugar, 1 fifth 100 proof vodka, ice, sun tea jar, towel.

Quarter the lemons and put them in a sun tea jar along with the sugar and the full bottle of vodka. Pack the remaining space with ice cubes. Put a towel around the sun tea jar and shake it vigorously with the top on until the towel sticks. Do it with friends because who wants to drink alone and you have to shake it for about 30 minutes before the towel sticks to the frost on the outside of the sun tea jar. Tastes just like lemonade and will knock you on your ass.

They're called Yuccas and they're the perfect summer drink. Learned it in college at Arizona St. About the only thing I learned there.
YO MAMA SHO DO LOVE YOU EDUCATION
[Reply]
limested 04:38 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Agave syrup? I've never heard of such a thing. Can you elaborate a bit further?
It is sweeter than sugar so you can use less of it. It is also low glycemic so it does not spike blood sugar.

It is also a fructose which only your liver can process so there are significant health risks to consuming large amounts such as wreaking havoc on your metabolic health and may contribute to insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes
[Reply]
TLO 05:54 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
No, an Arnold Palmer is a 50-50 split of sweet tea and lemonade. So there's more lemonade in there than just a squeeze of lemon. Add that lemonade isn't as sour as straight-up lemon, you've got to drink for the ages.
RIP Fire.
[Reply]
Bump 06:08 PM 03-02-2020
go to restaurant. Order water + bowl of lemons + packets of sugar. Watch the waiter roll his eyes.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up