ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>The tears of the Patriots fans are quite nice but this takes the cake
Mecca 11:34 AM 02-17-2020

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so fucking worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:31 AM 02-18-2020

He does another one, this dude is gonna make like 500 videos lol.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:41 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

He does another one, this dude is gonna make like 500 videos lol.
He keeps saying “proof”...then submits no actual evidence. Purely speculation on his part. His points are bogus.

In order to claim that a game is rigged, you need to pick through every single play of the game and analyze every single player. If you do that, you’ll see a shitload of “missed calls” for both teams.

Granted, there are inexcusable bad calls that change outcomes (forward progress on a strip sack of a stationary Mariota for example), but this game had none of those.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:43 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He keeps saying “proof”...then submits no actual evidence. Purely speculation on his part. His points are bogus.

In order to claim that a game is rigged, you need to pick through every single play of the game and analyze every single player. If you do that, you’ll see a shitload of “missed calls” for both teams.

Granted, there are inexcusable bad calls that change outcomes (forward progress on a strip sack of a stationary Mariota for example), but this game had none of those.
"The Chiefs didn't get holding calls so it's rigged" Also Michael Lombardi is a turd, in no way in that example he gave did Schwartz hold Ford, that was just lame as all hell.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 AM 02-18-2020
A Patriots fan calling another game rigged :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Does that clown not realize they blew TONS of calls against Jacksonville in that AFC championship game at Fixboro. That's one game of "proof" out of many
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:05 AM 02-18-2020
I won't be clicking on this Dbags video to give him support. I really don't care what a Pats fan has to say about football or any other topic.
[Reply]
bobhill 11:33 AM 02-18-2020
What a joke.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:38 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
A Patriots fan calling another game rigged :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Does that clown not realize they blew TONS of calls against Jacksonville in that AFC championship game at Fixboro. That's one game of "proof" out of many
That game was called fairly. / Pats fans everywhere.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up