ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Bears looking to trade Mack?
NWTF 01:18 PM 02-16-2020

.@ChicagoBears will be shopping @FiftyDeuce ..asking price..2#1s...2#2s..or a combination of 1/2/3 with # of picks..they are listening! 🐻🐻

— Dan Sileo (@DanSileoShow) February 8, 2020

Given the state of their offense I cant help but think they'd like a do over on this one. If true I think it has more to do with Trubisky being a bust and having no draft capital or cap space to do much about it than it has to with Mack. Worst O in the league and another year of no 1st rd pick or cap space for impact FA.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:19 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
What makes me happy is the Chargers passed on Mahomes to take Mike williams. Oh what could have been.
I really believe that a lot of success of young QBs is how successful the organization that drafted them is at developing QBs. You wonder if Mahomes would have repeated carbon copy these last 2yrs with another organization. Had PM2 not had Smith and Reid would he still been MVP 2018 and still won SB54 being the MVP? Don't get me wrong here, Mahomes IS ALL THAT AND MORE but I think it would have taken him a couple of years longer with another organization while still showing the ALL PRO ability every Sunday.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:19 PM 02-16-2020
Gruden must be lauging his ass off. Bears are a dump of a franchise. Stupid decision after stupid decision
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:24 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I really believe that a lot of success of young QBs is how successful the organization that drafted them is at developing QBs. You wonder if Mahomes would have repeated carbon copy these last 2yrs with another organization. Had PM2 not had Smith and Reid would he still been MVP 2018 and still won SB54 being the MVP? Don't get me wrong here, Mahomes IS ALL THAT AND MORE but I think it would have taken him a couple of years longer with another organization while still showing the ALL PRO ability every Sunday.
He would have been great no matter what. He does things that coaches can't teach. Worst case scenario if he landed on a shit team he would have just became Dan Marino 2.0
[Reply]
DRM08 07:27 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You wonder how Nagy really felt about Trubisky prior to taking the job while Nagy was still with the Chiefs. You know he has regrets now I'm sure, because until the GM is fired this guy will continue to make bad moves IMHO and Nagy is stuck not having much say in personnel moves.
Clearly he felt Trubs was “good enough” to get the job done, especially with an incredible defense backing him. Nagy is probably very confident in his own ability to get solid QB performance no matter who the guy is. Problem is Nagy ain’t Coach Reid. Nagy is not a top notch QB whisperer.

Having said the above, Nagy getting paid the big money nowadays. Hard to turn that down.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:26 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Clearly he felt Trubs was “good enough” to get the job done, especially with an incredible defense backing him. Nagy is probably very confident in his own ability to get solid QB performance no matter who the guy is. Problem is Nagy ain’t Coach Reid. Nagy is not a top notch QB whisperer.

Having said the above, Nagy getting paid the big money nowadays. Hard to turn that down.
Trubisky's mental processing is shit.

That ain't gonna change.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:32 PM 02-16-2020
And this is why you got sign Jones to a long term deal
[Reply]
scho63 01:21 PM 02-17-2020
What a debacle this will be if they trade Mack after going up to get Mitch
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:49 PM 02-17-2020
Mitch the Bitch has the same field vision that Casshole had. Which is to say, not good.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:50 PM 02-17-2020
I think if you are the Bears you just have to make Mack work.

Its already been reported that they want to move Leonard Floyd to same money.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up