ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 225
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:58 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by jallmon:
Bet we find out that Mahomes was intentionally leading Kelce away from the approaching defender. He has lead his receivers out of trouble before. Skip is a Mahomes-Hating dweeb, that also blows things.
Mahomes also deliberately feinted a run to the right to get Kelce so open. He does shit no other QB I've ever seen does. Mahomes has some kind of spatial/situational genius that I'm not sure the league has ever seen before.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:03 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Mahomes also deliberately feinted a run to the right to get Kelce so open. He does shit no other QB I've ever seen does. Mahomes has some kind of spatial/situational genius that I'm not sure the league has ever seen before.
Prodigy stuff IMHO. There is evidence of it even in his very early career, both as a freshman in college or high school kid. He thinks about how to make plays in a different way compared to 99% of the QB’s who have ever played.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:04 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Why did Raiders go prevent for the last KC drive? They were giving us the middle of the field and I was thinking, “This game plan makes sense when KC was QB’d by Alex Smith but we now have Patrick Mahomes.”

once we got the ball back with 1:43 left, I knew we were going to win. And we were going to get a TD to win without going to OT. If I knew it, why didn’t Vegas?
What would you have called for the Raiders?

Can't blitz Mahomes.

He's running the hurry-up, so you can't substitute; you have to hedge towards the conservative side of play-calling.

Can't jump up on the receivers, because if one or two pull a double-move, you're cooked.

Basically I think you're stuck trying to get pressure/contain up front and try to keep everyone in front of you in the secondary.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 AM 11-23-2020
I'm looking at that last drive again and it looks like the Raiders were just trying to not give up a TD.

They should have played their regular defense.

Everything was so easy for Patrick. You let him get inside the 30 and one stupid mistake and your goose is cooked.

Sure enough Abrams waddled up like a dumbass goose.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:09 AM 11-23-2020
HE BROKE THEM

No #Raiders defensive players showed up for the postgame Zoom session with media...

— Paul Gutierrez (@PGutierrezESPN) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:10 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Prodigy stuff IMHO. There is evidence of it even in his very early career, both as a freshman in college or high school kid. He thinks about how to make plays in a different way compared to 99% of the QB’s who have ever played.
he thinks like a point guard. And throws like a shortstop.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:11 AM 11-23-2020
The greatest thing about that game is the Raiders absolutely played their hearts out. Carr played the best game I've ever seen him play. And they still lost. That's go to hurt.

It's going to burrow into their brains every time we play them with Mahomes - just like ****ing Elway did to us. You feel like you have to play absolutely perfect, and even then it might not be good enough.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:12 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Raiders 45 Chiefs 23
So close.
[Reply]
Inspector 12:12 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm looking at that last drive again and it looks like the Raiders were just trying to not give up a TD.

They should have played their regular defense.

Everything was so easy for Patrick. You let him get inside the 30 and one stupid mistake and your goose is cooked.

Sure enough Abrams waddled up like a dumbass goose.
Yep.

I was amazed they decided to go that way.

Wonder how long it will take for my fingernails to grow back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Yep.

I was amazed they decided to go that way.

Wonder how long it will take for my fingernails to grow back.
I'm never nervous if we're only down by three points.

Getting a field goal is too easy for Patrick.

I'll only get nervous in that situation if there's a penalty and we're in 2nd and 20 or more on the wrong side of the 50. That's when it starts to get a bit dicey for Patrick.

As soon they got near midfield I relaxed. That's when the pressure is now all on the opposing defense, because one mistake and they are going to pay at that point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:26 AM 11-23-2020
PRETENDING TO BE A SITH LORD :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 AM 11-23-2020

[Reply]
carcosa 12:31 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
PRETENDING TO BE A SITH LORD :-)

More like a shit lord!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:36 AM 11-23-2020