ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 160
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 08:23 PM 11-10-2014
Fuck. Knuckles.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:30 PM 11-10-2014
While I haven't found myself as impressed as others with many of the roasts, SNaRK definitely deserves some recognition for the phobia roast. Truly creative concept and the effort, accuracy and subtle historical detail make that one an all timer here. Nice work

Now before we go blowing our own organ I need to offer a review of the failures in the penz roast. While the ms paint was a bold inclusion your failure to season this roast with airwolf, snugga, skeet all, inclusion of wolf t shirt in drawing or bad idea jeans leave this meal dry and under seasoned. It would still be ok between two slices of white bread with ketsup or A1.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:31 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
If I don't make this list I'm coming to Colorado to fist you!

(this is only funny because people will buy that i really feel this way)
Are you calling me a monkey, you racist?

For the record, I personally have no desire to be fisted. I'm not even entirely sure how that would work, but it can't be a pleasant experience for the uninitiated.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:32 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by DaFace:

For the record, I personally have no desire to be fisted. I'm not even entirely sure how that would work, but it can't be a pleasant experience for the uninitiated.
I really should ban myself for racism. Very insensitive for me to use monkey in reference to an OBVIOUS black man. Please forgive me...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:33 PM 11-10-2014
Oh there will be Big nuts flopped over open flame
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:34 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh there will be Big nuts flopped over open flame
chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:34 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I really should ban myself for racism. Very insensitive for me to use monkey in reference to an OBVIOUS black man. Please forgive me...
Oh NOW I get it.

DaFace, . . . Like Da'Hood.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:36 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

....and a melted face!
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:42 PM 11-10-2014
Just Zarths opening screen post makes me yearn for Christmas, is there really anything better? Every Christmas is the ultimate season of love, the hippies in 1969 are just a cheap immitation.

Christmas is the REAL season of love... I used to love getting presents, now?... the ultimate thrill is in giving them, that surprised reaction from someone is the ultimate.

The lights down low, the lights twinkiling and underneath the stuffed to the gills bottom of the tree are symbols of your love scatttered about the place, its cold outside but warm and beautiful in here... Christmas is just so cool, thanks God.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just Zarths opening screen post makes me yearn for Christmas, is there really anything better? Every Christmas is the ultimate season of love, the hippies in 1969 are just a cheap immitation.

Christmas is the REAL season of love... I used to love getting presents, now?... the ultimate thrill is in giving them, that surprised reaction from someone is the ultimate.

The lights down low, the lit up and stuffed tree, its cold outside but warm and beautiful in here... Christmas is just so cool, thanks God.
wanna snuggle with me and alex :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:50 PM 11-10-2014

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:15 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
You have no idea how painful it was for me to type out some of these roasts. I KNEW this problem would occur. The entire time I was thinking, "Jesus fuck, the listmaker can't just pull shit from his ass randomly." The list claims to be THE top 101 CP posters of 2014, not just "101 CP posters who are kind of cool and were here once, I suppose."

I don't think there's enough demand to do a sequel on this bitch in 2015, but there is, I'm totally taking the fuck over and this time I'm doing it RIGHT.
Oh a sequel done right would be awesome.

People got distracted due to the delays and some names made no sense
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:22 PM 11-10-2014
Can I surreptitiously grind one out on your backside without you eventually getting wise to it like my ex-wife?

If so, you're on... dont want sex tonight? thats fine hun, just go to sleep...

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:47 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Can I surreptitiously grind one out on your backside without you eventually getting wise to it like my ex-wife?

If so, you're on... dont want sex tonight? thats fine hun, just go to sleep...

:-)
If you strike out with Claynus, there's a dude on here who'll let you blow him if you're pretty.
[Reply]
Mav 09:51 PM 11-10-2014
Wtf...where will I be! This is bullshit!
[Reply]
Page 84 of 160
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up