ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 286
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
dlphg9 04:09 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Squirty Snatch:
:-) No clue what it is but seems like everyone is a bit on the testier side lately, even the folks that are usually more mellowed out.
Im basically Mellow Yellow.
[Reply]
TEX 05:21 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wtf is Twisted's schtick? I mean Stevie is be a passive aggressive bitch. Your's is to be just a miserable dip shit, so what is Twisted's cuz I haven't really seen it.
Not surprising. Yours is an ignorant beta cuck self fister who worships alpha wanna be pricks who are full of themselves and bag on everyone who has a different opinion from theirs. Get it now, or still clueless?

Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history. Then proceed to the proper spelling of independent possessive pronouns. Be a cuck all you want, just don't be an ignorant one.

Stevie has been here literally since day one. He's done more for this place than you could ever imagine. If he didn't do what he did in the beginning, you wouldn't be here right now. Turds like you show up clueless and stay that way, no matter how long you stay.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:23 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Cleavage:
Wow. You guys are complete bundle of stickss. There has never been more dickless bundle of stickss in a thread anywhere else than in this thread.
I hope you lose your ability to type.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:30 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history.
Truth. TEX is one of my favorites even though he’s so clearly typecast as the anti-hero and plays the part like Meryl Streep angling for another Oscar. But this is the world we’ve built for ourselves.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:37 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not surprising. Yours is an ignorant cuck self fister who worships alpha wanna be pricks who are full of themselves and bag on everyone who has a different opinion from theirs. Get it now, or still clueless?

Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history. Then proceed to the proper spelling of independent possessive pronouns. Be cuck all you want, just don't be an ignorant one.

Stevie has been here literally since day one. He's done more for this place than you could ever imagine. If he didn't do what he did in the beginning, you wouldn't be here right now. Turds like you show up clueless and stay that way, no matter how long you stay.
Lmao, you're chastising me over "fighting" for TC when you just jumped in to suck Stevie off in defense of TC first and now me. Lol alpha wannabe? Twisted isn't an alpha wanna be, you retard.

Ohhhh you really got me with my improper spelling of a possessive pronoun! Big smarty pants. Also I don't give a shit what Stevie did 20+ years ago and I've been on this site for over a decade, retard.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:38 PM 10-04-2023
Who knew the Taylor Swift thread was the appropriate place for #cripplefight
[Reply]
Katipan 05:42 PM 10-04-2023
Friendship bracelets would fix this.
[Reply]
alanm 06:53 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Friendship bracelets would fix this.
She's right. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:10 PM 10-04-2023
Joe Namath: "I hate to break it to Travis Kelce, but she's dated thousands of men and married none of them."
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:10 PM 10-04-2023

[Reply]
Hark Clunt 07:51 PM 10-04-2023
it's gonna be so weird when the chiefs go back to being a 7 win team and 12 of our games are at noon and our players aren't plowing A-list celebs.
[Reply]
Delano 08:14 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Joe Namath: "I hate to break it to Travis Kelce, but she's dated thousands of men and married none of them."
The sooner that geezer falls off the earth, the better. He got a little attention from his Zach Wilson take and now he’s trying to push envelopes. Click-baiting cunt. You think he’d be blackballed after the Suzy kolber thing.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:21 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He’s just mad because kelce called his shot in public and pulled it off
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 PM 10-04-2023
i actually purchased taylor swift music tonight, so that's new
[Reply]
Pablo 08:47 PM 10-04-2023
I ignore this thread for days and miss all the fun stuff. Oh well looks like some pleasant exchanges were had
[Reply]
Page 102 of 286
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up