ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 46
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:20 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
The number of Twitter trolls who think the NFL is ignoring its own protocols because NO WAY could a player return from a concussion this quickly! It never happens! THE FIX IS IN FOR THE GOLDEN CHILD

:-)
Just wait until those dumbshits find out that Mahomes never actually had a concussion.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:24 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Just wait until those dumbshits find out that Mahomes never actually had a concussion.
Yeah but just like the dumb motherfuckers that post on PFT, they'll just continue to believe that Mahomes had a concussion and the NFL is "looking the other way".

Morons, every last one of them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:27 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah but just like the dumb motherfuckers that post on PFT, they'll just continue to believe that Mahomes had a concussion and the NFL is "looking the other way".

Morons, every last one of them.
Just like they looked the other way when Josh Allen got knocked the fuck out in week 4, was limited in practice all week, and then played in week 5.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:35 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He’s playing Sunday.

CP can ban my account if I’m wrong. But....I won’t be.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to ban your account anyway
[Reply]
seamonster 03:39 PM 01-20-2021
It's not following Bills fans, it's reading Tweets from NFL reporters
That's the kayfabe narrative. NFL is corrupt because Henne didn't start for the chiefs in the AFCCG... I doubt any of the "NFL reporters" or the league will break the fourth wall on this bullshit. But that's what Chiefs fans have to look forward to.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:52 PM 01-20-2021
History was made.
Attached: 57611AF2-6C7D-412A-AE0D-2928B9139082.jpeg (63.5 KB) 
[Reply]
IrishChief 03:57 PM 01-20-2021
If it isnt a concussion will the NFL not release a statement once hes cleared to confirm that? And clear up the reason he had to adhere to the protocol ie dazed when he got up and entered the protocol as precaution even though it turned out to be a tweaked nerve
[Reply]
Strongside 04:02 PM 01-20-2021
Man, I'm telling you...I have seen some shit but the amount of shit talking coming this way from Bills fans on Twitter is a sight to behold. It's incredible. The disdain they're showing for the NFL's concussion protocol is just fear, and they refuse to admit it. They are terrified of Mahomes.

I love it.
[Reply]
Pants 04:02 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by IrishChief:
If it isnt a concussion will the NFL not release a statement once hes cleared to confirm that? And clear up the reason he had to adhere to the protocol ie dazed when he got up and entered the protocol as precaution even though it turned out to be a tweaked nerve
I don't think that's something the NFL does. You play after you clear the protocol. If you can clear it in 5-7 days, you play the next game. If you can't clear it by day 7, you miss the game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:10 PM 01-20-2021
The number of Twitter trolls who think the NFL is ignoring its own protocols because NO WAY could a player return from a concussion this quickly! It never happens! THE FIX IS IN FOR THE GOLDEN CHILD

:-)
And if it was a concussion and a serious one say, like the one that happened to Montana in Buffalo that cost us a Super Bowl, we should be protecting Mahomes for the long term.

Getting a second concussion is easier after the first one, more serious the next time too. We dont want to shorten his career. But.........

Thats not the case here. He's not being rushed back. He didnt get a concussion. And if he did, it was a very minor one.

We will just have to get use to other teams calling Mahomes the golden child and the NFL wants him on the field. Lets him get breaks others don't. I guess thats a damn good problem to have, jealous fuckers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:12 PM 01-20-2021
Bashaud Breeland has a concussion and he's practicing!

RIGGED!!!

Said no one.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:18 PM 01-20-2021
So what's the latest word with Mahomes?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:19 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So what's the latest word with Mahomes?
He practiced today and would have been listed as a full participant of the NFL rules allowed it.

As it is, NFL rules don't allow it, so he was listed as limited.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:20 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He practiced today and would have been listed as a full participant of the NFL rules allowed it.

As it is, NFL rules don't allow it, so he was listed as limited.

[Reply]
New World Order 05:22 PM 01-20-2021
Sammy and Clyde also practiced.

A very very very good day.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 46
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up