ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 46
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:55 PM 01-19-2021
What I did like about Henne's outing this time was that he looked a lot less tentative than he did in week 17. In the LAC game, he looked uncomfortable for most of it. Though eh statistically played fine.

Sunday he looked more at ease.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Wasn't that INT targeting D Rob, too? lol I can't remember for sure. That was a real head scratcher.
Not completely sure, because the ball actually was about 10 feet over DRob's head, but it did look like it was for Robinson. It was a wild miss, for sure.
[Reply]
Coach 04:58 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Reid took blame after the game but yea it would be interesting to see if someone ran the wrong route or what.
That's probably likely what it is, someone either:

A) Ran the wrong route

or

B) QB threw it at the wrong location

Other than that, it did look horrible (the INT during action), but at the same time, when he ran and sacrificed his body for that 3rd and forever to make it 4th and 1, and converting that 4th down for a first down to seal the game, I can forgive him on that INT.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:01 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not completely sure, because the ball actually was about 10 feet over DRob's head, but it did look like it was for Robinson. It was a wild miss, for sure.
Robinson saw the safety over the top and slowed down thinking there was no way it was coming to him..he saw the ball and tried to speed back up...had he just ran through he'd have been there.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:01 PM 01-19-2021
Get ready to cum!!

Henne time, Henne place ��@Chiefs | @InsideTheNFL pic.twitter.com/qokHkasxwE

— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Robinson saw the safety over the top and slowed down thinking there was no way it was coming to him..he saw the ball and tried to speed back up...had he just ran through he'd have been there.
I don't remember exactly how far back DRob was, but even if he'd kept running, it wasn't a smart throw. If he was going to throw it at DRob no matter what, he could've thrown it shorter, or even made him come back for it. Basically what he was asking him to do with that throw was run full tilt into the S. And make the catch.

i don't know. Just looked like a very poor decision.

But other than that, Henne played okay.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:11 PM 01-19-2021
Dr. Chao is agreeing that Mahomes most likely didn't have a concussion:

https://www.outkick.com/david-chao-m...lay-to-sunday/
[Reply]
wazu 05:14 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:

Hope you're ready for the onslaught of people calling him a quack because he used to work for the Chargers.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:14 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I've love to know more about what happened on the INT. It seems pretty clear to me that they told him to take a chance and chuck it. I just can't otherwise believe that Chad Henne of all people would come out and refuse to do anything but chuck it deep without otherwise being prompted to do it.
Someone brought it up earlier....it had to be some situation where Reid thought he had a play that would get Tyreek one on one. So it could be something where Reid says " TRUST ME just chuck it high and far to Reek...he'll be open" (which would account for that headscratcher of a throw/decision by Henne) but for whatever reason the Browns played it safe and had two safeties back there.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:16 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Hope you're ready for the onslaught of people calling him a quack because he used to work for the Chargers.
He has been spot on with injuries in the NFL, he was spot on with Mahomes Knee last year. He also spoke with two other Doctor's that looked at the video and agree that this is probably the best explanation based on the fact that Mahomes head never was truly hit by the player or the ground and the forces on that tackle weren't enough to create a concussion that would result in the symptoms everyone saw on the video.
[Reply]
wazu 05:19 PM 01-19-2021
He has been spot on with injuries in the NFL, he was spot on with Mahomes Knee last year. He also spoke with two other Doctor's that looked at the video and agree that this is probably the best explanation based on the fact that Mahomes head never was truly hit by the player or the ground and the forces on that tackle weren't enough to create a concussion that would result in the symptoms everyone saw on the video.
Oh I agree. Dr. Chao is awesome. Always has insights and logical breakdown of medical facts that nobody else seems to have. He ends up being right almost always. He was the first I saw to theorize what might have happened to Tyrod Taylor week 1.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:21 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Oh I agree. Dr. Chao is awesome. Always has insights and logical breakdown of medical facts that nobody else seems to have. He ends up being right almost always. He was the first I saw to theorize what might have happened to Tyrod Taylor week 1.
He also states that is a transient event and corrected itself and has no lingering effects and poses no further danger...
[Reply]
BossChief 05:22 PM 01-19-2021
CBS has Mahomes expected to practice tomorrow.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 05:25 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Prepare yourselves for the “Chiefs are getting special treatment by the NFL. Mahomes shouldn’t be playing.” bullshit that’s about to come out.
Maybe that Bills Daquix guy can give us another asterisk on our Super Bowl win....
[Reply]
SupDock 05:37 PM 01-19-2021

This always made the most sense to me
[Reply]
Page 28 of 46
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up